Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Love In A Mental Hospital (should She Be Released?) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Love In A Mental Hospital (should She Be Released?) (1536 Views)

A Journalist To A Doctor Of A Mental Hospital / Mental Hospital Interview / Love In A Mental Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love In A Mental Hospital (should She Be Released?) by DeepSoul(f): 12:06am On May 02, 2010
~Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have~

Jim and Edna were both patients in a mental hospital. One day while they were walking past the hospital swimming pool, Jim suddenly jumped into the deep end. He sank to the bottom of the pool and stayed there. Edna Promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled Jim Out.

When the Head Nurse Director became aware of Edna 's heroic act, she immediately ordered her to be discharged from the hospital, as she now Considered her to be mentally stable. When she went to tell Edna the News she said, " Edna , I have good news and bad news.

The good news is you're being discharged; since you were able to respond rationally to a crisis by jumping in and saving the life of another patient, I have concluded that your act displays that you have a sound Mind.

The bad news is, Jim , the patient you saved, hung himself in the bathroom with his bathrobe belt right after you saved him. I am so sorry, but he's dead."

Edna replied, "He didn't hang himself, I put him there to dry. How soon can I go home?"

My people, should she be released?? grin
Re: Love In A Mental Hospital (should She Be Released?) by Nobody: 3:03am On May 02, 2010
smiley
Re: Love In A Mental Hospital (should She Be Released?) by Tgen: 12:05pm On May 02, 2010
Guy! U r very funny. Nice joke,
Re: Love In A Mental Hospital (should She Be Released?) by 2Angels1: 4:35pm On May 02, 2010
lolz good one grin
Re: Love In A Mental Hospital (should She Be Released?) by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 10:15pm On May 02, 2010
lol.i love this.keep it up please
Re: Love In A Mental Hospital (should She Be Released?) by D1KeleVra(m): 5:14pm On May 07, 2010
nice djoke grin
Re: Love In A Mental Hospital (should She Be Released?) by DAVE5(m): 7:33am On May 14, 2010
no.she shouldnt be discharged cos she mite dry other pple she know
Re: Love In A Mental Hospital (should She Be Released?) by olayinkaj2(m): 7:59am On May 14, 2010
We re o i ti tan lara e, craz never finish for her body. Nice joke.
Re: Love In A Mental Hospital (should She Be Released?) by BlackRevo: 3:28pm On May 14, 2010
Hahahaha i done laugh die deepsoul
Re: Love In A Mental Hospital (should She Be Released?) by Kunbee: 10:47pm On May 14, 2010
Yes she should be released so that she and studio can collabo grin

(1) (Reply)

Gosh! / D Professor And D Sailor / Boxing Day Joke!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.