Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

WAEC Adjusts Timetable To Enable Muslims Observe Juma’at - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Adjusts Timetable To Enable Muslims Observe Juma’at (26627 Views)

Lagos Adjusts Closing, Resumption Dates For Public Primary Schools / WAEC Amends Exam Timetable To Accommodate Jummat Service / Download Full BECE “Junior WAEC 2022” Timetable .PDF | Past Questions | Syllabus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Adjusts Timetable To Enable Muslims Observe Juma’at by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
centurionpapa:

Go away with your senseless yabbing
FÙCK off with your selfish stupìd mentality.
Re: WAEC Adjusts Timetable To Enable Muslims Observe Juma’at by alfarouq(m): 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
A proposed solution, let the federal government declare Saturday as the only free day of the week and every body should work on Friday's and Sunday's.
Re: WAEC Adjusts Timetable To Enable Muslims Observe Juma’at by ofwest47(m): 11:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
Thanks to MURIC for their observations.
Re: WAEC Adjusts Timetable To Enable Muslims Observe Juma’at by Catalyst001(m): 1:18am On Mar 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is arrant nonsense.
Absolute fvckery and ridiculous fanaticism.
MURIC should as well force airlines to postpone or cancel Friday flights so that passengers can attend Ju'maat.

Its a shame that WAEC succumbed to the subtle Islamization ploy.

How many WAEC candidates observe Ju'maat?
Why should a student in school even want to leave school to attend Ju'maat?
Let alone a student who has exams.

In saner climes, WAEC would be sued to court for altering timetables for a reason as flimsy as this.

With the way the country is tilting, very soon Fridays will be declared a work-free day and it will be considered an offence if the rule is flouted.

MURIC should get one fact clear;
Nigeria is a secular state and will always remain one!!!
Friday is a weekday and exams can hold on any day of the week (except Sunday which is globally considered the Sabbath day.)
it is a shame that a human being wrote this
Re: WAEC Adjusts Timetable To Enable Muslims Observe Juma’at by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 18, 2018
Blessed200016:
hello fellow. Can't really drag words leading to argument.

WTF is my own if u believe in God or not but a piece of advice fr me to you.

Kindly visit any of these places- Prison; Hospital; or Cemetery

Then come back here and feed us
why do i need to visit prison, hospital or cemetry for? grin why are you only interested in this places? what exactly would i be looking for in these places? why can't i visit Night clubs, bars, football stadiums, cinemas or music venues?

you seem to be looking for Negatives, please i don't need your stupid and senseless advices! grin
Re: WAEC Adjusts Timetable To Enable Muslims Observe Juma’at by Blessed200016: 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
gypsey:
why do i need to visit prison, hospital or cemetry for? grin why are you only interested in this places? what exactly would i be looking for in these places? why can't i visit Night clubs, bars, football stadiums, cinemas or music venues?

you seem to be looking for Negatives, please i don't need your stupid and senseless advices! grin
I never suggest an incessant visit to aforementioned. Just a day tour is okay.

Like una no dey tire of all d places u listed
Re: WAEC Adjusts Timetable To Enable Muslims Observe Juma’at by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
Blessed200016:
I never suggest an incessant visit to aforementioned. Just a day tour is okay.

Like una no dey tire of all d places u listed
it still makes no sense! why would you suggest i visit the cemetry, hospital or prison? it sounds Demented to me! what would i be looking to see in those places? grin even if it's just for one day, who goes on a day out to the cemetry? inadequate people! if you ask me.

No! we don't get tired of those places! why should we? if you are tired, we are not.

now, would please tell me what i d looking to see at the cemetry or hospital becacuse i have been to prison i was jailed for 3 years.
Re: WAEC Adjusts Timetable To Enable Muslims Observe Juma’at by Blessed200016: 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
gypsey:
it still makes no sense! why would you suggest i visit the cemetry, hospital or prison? it sounds Demented to me! what would i be looking to see in those places? grin even if it's just for one day, who goes on a day out to the cemetry? inadequate people! if you ask me.

No! we don't get tired of those places! why should we? if you are tired, we are not.

now, would please tell me what i d looking to see at the cemetry or hospital becacuse i have been to prison i was jailed for 3 years.
didnt knw what landed u there thou but have seen friends repeating classes jst coz they are repeating same actions...... They never want to learn
Re: WAEC Adjusts Timetable To Enable Muslims Observe Juma’at by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2018
Blessed200016:
didnt knw what landed u there thou but have seen friends repeating classes jst coz they are repeating same actions...... They never want to learn
Don't worry About me, i did my time.

sounds like you are the one who needs to find yourself.
are you going to tell me what i will be looking to find at the hospital or cemetry?

you sound like a minor.
Re: WAEC Adjusts Timetable To Enable Muslims Observe Juma’at by Blessed200016: 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
gypsey:
Don't worry About me, i did my time.

sounds like you are the one who needs to find yourself.
are you going to tell me what i will be looking to find at the hospital or cemetry?

you sound like a minor.
lol.....as in minor.
Does adulthood connote and tantamount to logical reasoning.
Like u've forgotten our discrepancies- u said Education & Religion are no path.
Am only trying to emphasize how both integrate each other .Hence u uttered words u ain't supposed....bro, can't really blame u thou at least u get good health & monetary grace to dey sub dey enter Nairaland yarn anything.

Meanwhile my ascertion abt frnds repeating classes..... kindly redigest coz it relate to u... Outta here
Re: WAEC Adjusts Timetable To Enable Muslims Observe Juma’at by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
Blessed200016:
lol.....as in minor.
Does adulthood connote and tantamount to logical reasoning.
Like u've forgotten our discrepancies- u said Education & Religion are no path.
Am only trying to emphasize how both integrate each other .Hence u uttered words u ain't supposed....bro, can't really blame u thou at least u get good health & monetary grace to dey sub dey enter Nairaland yarn anything.

Meanwhile my ascertion abt frnds repeating classes..... kindly redigest coz it relate to u... Outta here
yes! i still stand by it and there are no discrepancy on my part.

but then, you digressed and refered me to Hospital , prison and cemetry,
i have been to prison, i also was at the hospital when my 2 children was born, when i was ill and i buried 2 of my close family members at the cemetry, look! there is nothing bad, supernatural or mysterious about visiting these places like you perharps have been trying to insinuate, we all as humans will have to or have visited these places at some point in our lives. for one reasons or the other, it's inevitable. and i didn't see any connections with these places and Religion and Education.

i apologise if i have mistaken you for a minor grin but you did sound like one hence my Assumptions.

it's been interesting, have a nice day! grin
Re: WAEC Adjusts Timetable To Enable Muslims Observe Juma’at by Talkingboy: 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is arrant nonsense.
Absolute fvckery and ridiculous fanaticism.
MURIC should as well force airlines to postpone or cancel Friday flights so that passengers can attend Ju'maat.

Its a shame that WAEC succumbed to the subtle Islamization ploy.

How many WAEC candidates observe Ju'maat?
Why should a student in school even want to leave school to attend Ju'maat?
Let alone a student who has exams.

In saner climes, WAEC would be sued to court for altering timetables for a reason as flimsy as this.

With the way the country is tilting, very soon Fridays will be declared a work-free day and it will be considered an offence if the rule is flouted.

MURIC should get one fact clear;
Nigeria is a secular state and will always remain one!!!
Friday is a weekday and exams can hold on any day of the week (except Sunday which is globally considered the Sabbath day.)

I don't want to be forced to say You're dum.b ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Nigerian Universities Encourage Sexual Harassment Of Female Students / Wole Soyinka Government High School / ASUU Strike: Soohemba Agatha Aker Drags Buhari, 36 Govs To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.