Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Cultists Kneel In Surrender To Jesus At Christ Embassy Abakaliki Crusade - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cultists Kneel In Surrender To Jesus At Christ Embassy Abakaliki Crusade (884 Views)

Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome / The Lords Chosen: Ex Cult Member, Robber, Drug Addict, Surrender To Jesus / Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultists Kneel In Surrender To Jesus At Christ Embassy Abakaliki Crusade by donnie(m): 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
The Night of Bliss program organized by Pastor Eunice and members of Christ Embassy Abakaliki held on Friday 9th March 2018. The crusade which had in attendance, several dignitaries including the State Governor Engr. Deacon Dave Umahi, Senators, and National PDP Chairman saw a great outpouring of God's Spirit and power resulting in the harvest of souls.

Notable among these miracles was when cultists came forward to surrender to Jesus, with many of them in tears.

2 Shares

Re: Cultists Kneel In Surrender To Jesus At Christ Embassy Abakaliki Crusade by naijjaman(m): 11:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
God is good. Many lives will surely be saved by this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Kneel In Surrender To Jesus At Christ Embassy Abakaliki Crusade by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
I believe Jesus is God and the Son of God, and that He died to save me from my sins....Amen!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Kneel In Surrender To Jesus At Christ Embassy Abakaliki Crusade by donnie(m): 11:22pm On Mar 16, 2018
Ebony State Governor, Engr Deacon Dave Umahi
Sinach
Eben

1 Share

Re: Cultists Kneel In Surrender To Jesus At Christ Embassy Abakaliki Crusade by donnie(m): 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2018
Glory to Jesus

1 Share

Re: Cultists Kneel In Surrender To Jesus At Christ Embassy Abakaliki Crusade by Kenndee(m): 11:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
oga o...
Re: Cultists Kneel In Surrender To Jesus At Christ Embassy Abakaliki Crusade by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
Your blood O' Christ was shed on the cross to set me free. I'm free from eternal damnation. You are my Lord and Personal savior...may all creation praise and worship you forever. ....Amen!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Kneel In Surrender To Jesus At Christ Embassy Abakaliki Crusade by donnie(m): 11:53pm On Mar 16, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Your blood O' Christ was shed on the cross to set me free. I'm free from eternal damnation. You are my Lord and Personal savior...may all creation praise and worship you forever. ....Amen!!!!!

Amen

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kneel In Surrender To Jesus At Christ Embassy Abakaliki Crusade by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 17, 2018
better than killing themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Kneel In Surrender To Jesus At Christ Embassy Abakaliki Crusade by pyyxxaro: 3:40am On Mar 17, 2018
Who don join , don join

If there light , when e set make there nor travel sad
Re: Cultists Kneel In Surrender To Jesus At Christ Embassy Abakaliki Crusade by dizon: 6:44am On Mar 17, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Who don join , don join

If there light , when e set make there nor travel sad

When God wants to deliver you, no power on earth can hold u captive. Trust me, I'm talking from personal experience. Even the captive of the mighty (lawful captive) and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered. That's what the Bible says in Isaiah 49:24-25 and it's true, I've seen it happen. I've seen people set free from the bondage of cultism by the power of God

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kneel In Surrender To Jesus At Christ Embassy Abakaliki Crusade by HigherEd: 7:31am On Mar 17, 2018
Praise the Lord! Amen

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kneel In Surrender To Jesus At Christ Embassy Abakaliki Crusade by donnie(m): 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
dizon:

When God wants to deliver you, no power on earth can hold u captive. Trust me, I'm talking from personal experience. Even the captive of the mighty (lawful captive) and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered. That's what the Bible says in Isaiah 49:24-25 and it's true, I've seen it happen. I've seen people set free from the bondage of cultism by the power of God

Hallelujah

John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Kneel In Surrender To Jesus At Christ Embassy Abakaliki Crusade by CodeTemplar: 3:44am On Apr 21, 2018
HigherEd:
Praise the Almighty Lord! Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Kneel In Surrender To Jesus At Christ Embassy Abakaliki Crusade by HigherEd: 5:13am On Apr 21, 2018
CodeTemplar:
To that your question, YES!
Cool. Guessed as much, the good quality of analysis coming from both seemed too remarkably same for it not to be linked grin

(1) (Reply)

Just Two Fallacies Atheists Use To Defend Their Belief Of Non Existence Of God / My pastor said my girlfriend holds the key to my destiny / Am I Having Wings!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.