Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:25 PM

FBI Deputy Director Andrew Mccabe Fired - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / FBI Deputy Director Andrew Mccabe Fired (659 Views)

'He's On His Own': King Charles Ousts Prince Andrew From Buckingham Palace / LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) / US Attorney General, Jeff Sessions Fires Fbi’s Deputy Director, Andrew Mccabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FBI Deputy Director Andrew Mccabe Fired by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:05am On Mar 17, 2018

Few days after the sack of U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson by President Donald Trump, FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe has been suspended for lying to investigators reviewing the bureau’s probe of Hillary Clinton’s email server.

As reported by Fox News, the sack made possible by the Justice Department, dealt a big blow to McCabe, as his firing came just days before his retirement and a guarantee of lifetime pension. “Pursuant to Department Order 1202, and based on the report of
the Inspector General, the findings
of the FBI Office of Professional Responsibility, and the recommendation of the Department’s senior career official, I
have terminated the employment of
Andrew McCabe effective immediately,” Attorney General Jeff Sessions said in a statement.
“After an extensive and fair investigation and according to Department of Justice procedure, the Department’s Office of the
Inspector General (OIG) provided its
report on allegations of misconduct
by Andrew McCabe to the FBI’s Office of Professional Responsibility
(OPR),” Sessions said.
“The FBI’s OPR then reviewed the
report and underlying documents
and issued a disciplinary proposal
recommending the dismissal of Mr. McCabe. Both the OIG and FBI OPR reports concluded that Mr. McCabe had made an unauthorized disclosure to the news media and lacked candor − including under oath − on multiple occasions.

The FBI expects every employee to adhere to
the highest standards of honesty, integrity,
and accountability. McCabe hit back in a fiery response of his own.“This attack on my credibility is one part of a larger effort not just to slander me personally, but to taint
the FBI, law enforcement, and intelligence professionals more generally,” McCabe said. “It is part of this Administration’s ongoing war on the FBI and the efforts of the Special Counsel investigation, which continue to this
day.

Their persistence in this campaign only highlights the importance of the Special Counsel’s work.” McCabe’s firing marked stunning fall for a man who was No. 2 at the bureau for a time under Comey, ran it and even was reportedly on President Trump’s short list for the directorship.

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/fbi-deputy-director-andrew-mccabe-sacked/

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: FBI Deputy Director Andrew Mccabe Fired by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:07am On Mar 17, 2018
Re: FBI Deputy Director Andrew Mccabe Fired by Topmaike007(m): 9:07am On Mar 17, 2018
I don't know why trump is like this, when the man did not visit Nigeria..
Re: FBI Deputy Director Andrew Mccabe Fired by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 17, 2018
at least there is a reason for his sacking
Re: FBI Deputy Director Andrew Mccabe Fired by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:11am On Mar 17, 2018
Topmaike007:
I don't know why trump is like this, when the man did not visit Nigeria..

Hahahahahahaahahahahahaha

Abi?
Re: FBI Deputy Director Andrew Mccabe Fired by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:12am On Mar 17, 2018
Oma307:
at least there is a reason for his sacking

Yes ooooo

#Fact
Re: FBI Deputy Director Andrew Mccabe Fired by chuksjuve(m): 9:13am On Mar 17, 2018
Donald the no nonsense president ..

It's America first !!

Unlike a country I know in west Africa where the president's kins men are embezzling right left and center with no decisive actions from the president ..

One even had the effrontery to ask ..
Who is the presidency?

I just gave up !! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI Deputy Director Andrew Mccabe Fired by Topmaike007(m): 9:17am On Mar 17, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Hahahahahahaahahahahahaha
Abi?
yes na
Re: FBI Deputy Director Andrew Mccabe Fired by kiddoiLL(m): 9:27am On Mar 17, 2018
Say what you want, but we need someone like Trump to rule Nigeria. One who isn't afraid and stands by his philosophies...
Na thieves don rule us tire, one thief go another thief come.
It can't be more worse than this Buhari era if we get a Trump yo rule us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Deputy Director Andrew Mccabe Fired by kiddoiLL(m): 9:28am On Mar 17, 2018
Say what you want, but we need someone like Trump to rule Nigeria. One who isn't afraid and stands by his philosophies...
It can't be more worse than this Buhari era if we get a Trump to rule us
Re: FBI Deputy Director Andrew Mccabe Fired by LordReed(m): 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
kiddoiLL:

Trump is a thief and installed fellow thieves in his cabinet, don't kid yourself.

2 Likes

Re: FBI Deputy Director Andrew Mccabe Fired by kiddoiLL(m): 7:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
LordReed:

Trump is a thief and installed fellow thieves in his cabinet, don't kid yourself.
my brother everybody na thief, but e no fit worse pass like dis if person like Trump enter...
Re: FBI Deputy Director Andrew Mccabe Fired by LordReed(m): 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
kiddoiLL:
my brother everybody na thief, but e no fit worse pass like dis if person like Trump enter...

Someone like Trump is the equivalent of Atiku or Rochas becoming President, can you imagine the way things will be?
Re: FBI Deputy Director Andrew Mccabe Fired by Kophschmerzen: 7:54am On Mar 18, 2018
kiddoiLL:

Many brainless twerps like you should shut up and concern yourself with the idiotic politics in your neck of the woods.
Re: FBI Deputy Director Andrew Mccabe Fired by kiddoiLL(m): 8:19am On Mar 18, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Many brainless twerps like you should shut up and concern yourself with the idiotic politics in your neck of the woods.
Who d hell is this one.? ? What warrants the insult? Let me guess you're one of those animals that was never trained so you don't know how to have a decent discussion outside.... I'm sure you're just a simpleton so I won't talk to you anymore. Wasted Sperm who should've been flushed
Re: FBI Deputy Director Andrew Mccabe Fired by Kophschmerzen: 8:24am On Mar 18, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Who d hell is this one.? ? What warrants the insult? Let me guess you're one of those animals that was never trained so you don't know how to have a decent discussion outside.... I'm sure you're just a simpleton so I won't talk to you anymore. Wasted Sperm who should've been flushed

Hey you third world confined low lifer waste of copulation time. The retarded village dog that birthed you should have been sacrificed on the altar of common sense. In the punditry of blockhead you hold the spade like messi hold in football. Your moronic thought process is the reason why the word slowpoke is stamped on the birth certificate of every living, day and unborn member of your bloodline.
Re: FBI Deputy Director Andrew Mccabe Fired by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
chuksjuve:
Donald the no nonsense president ..

It's America first !!

Unlike a country I know in west Africa where the president's kins men are embezzling right left and center with no decisive actions from the president ..

One even had the effrontery to ask ..
Who is the presidency?

I just gave up !! angry
That question fear me ehn.
Na the question just make me give up for this government self.

(1) (Reply)

Man Eats 50 Peppers In One Minute To Win Pepper-eating Contest In China / Rwanda President Working With His Citizens During Cleaning Exercise / The Meaning Of –stan At The End Of Many Countries Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.