Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,680 members, 7,955,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:58 AM

Sonia IK Ogbonna: We Didn't Divorce When Things Were Harsh, Thank God - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sonia IK Ogbonna: We Didn't Divorce When Things Were Harsh, Thank God (32447 Views)

"I Had Toasters Till My Labor Day" - Sonia, IK Ogbonna's Wife / Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday / Yemi Alade, Adekunle Gold, Davido, IK Ogbonna, Alexx Ekubo At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sonia IK Ogbonna: We Didn't Divorce When Things Were Harsh, Thank God by Sanchase: 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ik ik ik, go and thank God some of our rich boys are not interested in ur wife's puna if they were your wife will be made an offer she cant refuse.
Re: Sonia IK Ogbonna: We Didn't Divorce When Things Were Harsh, Thank God by Cutehector(m): 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
She learnt that being submissive is the key to long marital life

2 Likes

Re: Sonia IK Ogbonna: We Didn't Divorce When Things Were Harsh, Thank God by agarawu23(m): 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
Good for u guys

For better for worst.
Re: Sonia IK Ogbonna: We Didn't Divorce When Things Were Harsh, Thank God by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
Happy for the couple.
Best of luck.
Re: Sonia IK Ogbonna: We Didn't Divorce When Things Were Harsh, Thank God by 12345baba(m): 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
hajoke2000:
GOD hate divorce ....but must everything be on the media?
I tire for her o. Devil fit vex now begin tempt them on another level again.
Re: Sonia IK Ogbonna: We Didn't Divorce When Things Were Harsh, Thank God by CSTR2: 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2018
That is how to tame feminism.

By getting married to a responsible igbo man who will show you why your feminism is not needed.

What do you need feminism for when your husband already adores you.?

When you look at the likes of Kerry Washington a staunch and notable feminist, still happily married to Nnamdi and with kids, then you know it is not a coincidence.
Re: Sonia IK Ogbonna: We Didn't Divorce When Things Were Harsh, Thank God by biacan(f): 2:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
Cutehector:
This words just touch my heart kiss
Re: Sonia IK Ogbonna: We Didn't Divorce When Things Were Harsh, Thank God by Cutehector(m): 2:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
This words just touch my heart kiss
touch ke. You wey be die hard feminist
Re: Sonia IK Ogbonna: We Didn't Divorce When Things Were Harsh, Thank God by Cosplay: 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
omogin:

Shut up

Thank you. You know the saying about empty vessels.
Re: Sonia IK Ogbonna: We Didn't Divorce When Things Were Harsh, Thank God by biacan(f): 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
Cutehector:
touch ke. You wey be die hard feminist
If I meet a loving and caring man why won't I summit to him? cheesy
Re: Sonia IK Ogbonna: We Didn't Divorce When Things Were Harsh, Thank God by qmd24(m): 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
Cutehector:

Re: Sonia IK Ogbonna: We Didn't Divorce When Things Were Harsh, Thank God by Cutehector(m): 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
If I meet a loving and caring man why won't I summit to him? cheesy
by loving and caring you mean person wey go submit his one month salary abi??

Commot for hia angry

1 Like

Re: Sonia IK Ogbonna: We Didn't Divorce When Things Were Harsh, Thank God by EllaK(f): 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
He is still not fine sha
Re: Sonia IK Ogbonna: We Didn't Divorce When Things Were Harsh, Thank God by biacan(f): 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
Cutehector:
by loving and caring you mean person wey go submit his one month salary abi??

Commot for hia angry
Someone that always look out for me cheesy down to earth a good listener I don't have time for drama cause such people deserve respect but must be understanding and know how to govern their emotions in every situation cheesy why won't I summit to such person cheesy

Must be wealthy though lipsrsealed cool
Re: Sonia IK Ogbonna: We Didn't Divorce When Things Were Harsh, Thank God by Cutehector(m): 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
Someone that always look out for me cheesy down to earth a good listener I don't have time for drama cause such people deserve respect but must be understanding and know how to govern their emotions in every situation cheesy why won't I summit to such person cheesy

Must be wealthy though lipsrsealed cool
you too like money na why i no like you
Re: Sonia IK Ogbonna: We Didn't Divorce When Things Were Harsh, Thank God by biacan(f): 2:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
Cutehector:
you too like money na why i no like you
Who know like money undecided

If you where left with an option to chose between me and one million dollars what will you do

Waiting for you cheesy cheesy
Re: Sonia IK Ogbonna: We Didn't Divorce When Things Were Harsh, Thank God by Cutehector(m): 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
Who know like money undecided

If you where left with an option to chose between me and one million dollars what will you do

Waiting for you cheesy cheesy
you aint even worth a million dollars show why would I choose you? tongue

1 Like

Re: Sonia IK Ogbonna: We Didn't Divorce When Things Were Harsh, Thank God by biacan(f): 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
Cutehector:
you aint even worth a million dollars show why would I choose you? tongue
And you had the guts to say I like money undecided

Dingbang I've known you for long love doesn't exist in your dictionary cool
Re: Sonia IK Ogbonna: We Didn't Divorce When Things Were Harsh, Thank God by Cutehector(m): 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
And you had the guts to say I like money undecided

Dingbang I've known you for long love doesn't exist in your dictionary cool
well I would have chosen you if you were worth a million dollars

1 Like

Re: Sonia IK Ogbonna: We Didn't Divorce When Things Were Harsh, Thank God by biacan(f): 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
Cutehector:
well I would have chosen you if you were worth a million dollars
What makes you think I'm not worth it cry
Re: Sonia IK Ogbonna: We Didn't Divorce When Things Were Harsh, Thank God by Cutehector(m): 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
What makes you think I'm not worth it cry
because it can buy you.

1 Like

Re: Sonia IK Ogbonna: We Didn't Divorce When Things Were Harsh, Thank God by biacan(f): 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
Cutehector:
because it can buy you.
Money can't buy me but my love can buy you tongue
Re: Sonia IK Ogbonna: We Didn't Divorce When Things Were Harsh, Thank God by Cutehector(m): 2:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
Money can't buy me but my love can buy you tongue
and what do you think can make me fall in love with you? Your fake love? Lmao!! Think of something out of this world
Re: Sonia IK Ogbonna: We Didn't Divorce When Things Were Harsh, Thank God by biacan(f): 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
Cutehector:
and what do you think can make me fall in love with you? Your fake love? Lmao!! Think of something out of this world
Your heart is like a candle that's so strong but gets melt when touch by a lady cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Awon stubborn boy cool
Re: Sonia IK Ogbonna: We Didn't Divorce When Things Were Harsh, Thank God by movetoca: 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
Cutehector:
because it can buy you.
1 million likes for this reply. Why choose her when I can collect a million dollars ,buy her and keep some change.

1 Like

Re: Sonia IK Ogbonna: We Didn't Divorce When Things Were Harsh, Thank God by Cutehector(m): 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
Your heart is like a candle that's so strong but gets melt when touch by a lady cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Awon stubborn boy cool
lol biacan even if you were the only girl in this world and konji was seriously killing me, I'd rather die..

1 Like

Re: Sonia IK Ogbonna: We Didn't Divorce When Things Were Harsh, Thank God by Cutehector(m): 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
movetoca:

1 million likes for this reply. Why choose her when I can collect a million dollars ,buy her and keep some change.
my brother as in eh... I tire for the matter..
Re: Sonia IK Ogbonna: We Didn't Divorce When Things Were Harsh, Thank God by movetoca: 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
Cutehector:
my brother as in eh... I tire for the matter..
Cash is King. Don't ever let anybody tell you otherwise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sonia IK Ogbonna: We Didn't Divorce When Things Were Harsh, Thank God by biacan(f): 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
Cutehector:
lol biacan even if you were the only girl in this world and konji was seriously killing me, I'd rather die..
Chio

Re: Sonia IK Ogbonna: We Didn't Divorce When Things Were Harsh, Thank God by Cutehector(m): 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
Chio
grin
Re: Sonia IK Ogbonna: We Didn't Divorce When Things Were Harsh, Thank God by biacan(f): 3:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
Cutehector:
grin
If konji knack you...... you go run propose to me sharp sharp cheesy cool

The queen of the new school
Re: Sonia IK Ogbonna: We Didn't Divorce When Things Were Harsh, Thank God by Cutehector(m): 3:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
If konji knack you...... you go run propose to me sharp sharp cheesy cool

The queen of the new school
I rather wankk. Taa who your honey well hepp grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Shay: I Will Get Married And Start A Family Soon But Not This Year / Toke Makinwa And Joe Ciroc Rumored To Be Dating (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities Meet Jonathan At Eko Hotels (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.