Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) (21444 Views)

Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. / BREAKING: FG Bans Production Of Codeine Based Syrups In Nigeria / 3m Bottles Of Codeine-containing Syrup Consumed Daily In Kano, Jigwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) by ChangeIsCostant: 10:19am On Mar 17, 2018
Operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency NDLEA, have arrested and seized a trailer truck full of codeine syrup. According to information gathered, the arrest was made yesterday at Funtua area command of Katsina state.

The seized drugs were taken to the state command for processing and investigation.

Although the drug is not illegal but some Nigerians have abused cough syrup in a bid to get high - hence the tight scrutiny from security operatives.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/ndlea-operatives-seize-trailer-truck-full-codeine-drugs-katsina-state-photo.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) by FarahAideed: 10:22am On Mar 17, 2018
Na so cough dey worry dem for Kano reach shocked shocked

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) by Redoil: 10:23am On Mar 17, 2018
How dare the ndlea try such in bubu home land dont they know that that is what they want to use for the next election

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) by Greatzeus(m): 10:25am On Mar 17, 2018
OMG,if these have entered the market and was sold, imagine how many lives would been destroyed through drug addiction?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) by Samusu(m): 10:33am On Mar 17, 2018
Oh My God. Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) by georjay(m): 10:46am On Mar 17, 2018
Codeine is North drugs

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) by orisa37: 12:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
Sharia bans the tapping of home made Palmwine and allows the smugling of Hard Drugs. Hypocrisy No. 1

47 Likes

Re: NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 2:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
shocked

Codeine is like breàstmilk to the herdsmen.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) by ZombieTAMER: 2:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
Cows and codeine

A match made in heaven

7 Likes

Re: NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) by partnerbiz4: 2:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
Those peeps take codeine like water.

Hian cool shocked sad

See below

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) by Doilooklikeicare(m): 2:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
A
Re: NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) by pweshboi(m): 2:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
No alcoholic drinks but they take drugs like pure water, snuff rubber, snuff gutter, pop pills as if they are licking vitamin c. Who is deceiving who self?

24 Likes

Re: NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) by Iscoalarcon: 2:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
Eyya so this is how katsina people are suffering from Cough cry cry cry
I wish them quick recovery grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) by arabmoney101(m): 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
Codeine my love kiss

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) by ZombieTAMER: 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
Greatzeus:
OMG,if these have entered the market and was sold, imagine how many lives would been destroyed through drug addiction?

Three times that enters the northern market on a weekly basis... And it's not enough
So save your OMG for something else

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
Don’t drink beer but you can drink a carton of codeine and pop a dozen pills of tramadol..beer is haram but tramadol and codeine isn’t..sharia logic 101...oh! While at it you can burn a dozen sticks of cigarette too.

18 Likes

Re: NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) by BlackPantherxXx: 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
.mm
Re: NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) by BlackPantherxXx: 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
There's definitely a Chukwu or an Ifeanyi involved in the supply chain.

Come & collect $1 if you investigate &I am wrong angry

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) by Paperwhite(m): 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
shocked Even in Buhari's home state. sad

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) by magiki(m): 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
OK. But wait, how does it affect them (NDLEA) if they get high?
Re: NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) by NaijaMutant(f): 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
Its clear why some posters from that part of the country are highly irrational. undecided

I have stopped arguing with these sets of people on nairaland.

Not everyone is sane on Nairaland undecided

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) by MrFuckallday: 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
I think it should suffice say that KANO is officially codeine crazy. grin

7 Likes

Re: NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
gud
Re: NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) by NaijaMutant(f): 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
magiki:
OK. But wait, how does it affect them (NDLEA) if they get high?

I guess you're already high undecided

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) by Paperwhite(m): 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
shocked Even in Buhari's home state. sad No wonder they're quickly become violent.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) by emeejinsm: 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
igbo dey sell am and hausa fulani dey take am

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) by teekay213(m): 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
:DW
Re: NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) by Rockyrascal(m): 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
One guy bought 70 bottles of the drugs for his birthday party and I was just there thinking of What useful item I could use 70k to buy.
Re: NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) by NaijaMutant(f): 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
There's definitely a Chukwu or an ifeanyi involved in the supply chain.

Come & collect $1 if you investigate and I am wrong angry

You mean buharichukwu Muhammaduchukwu undecided

So convenient for you to turn the story to suit your biased mind.

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
The way these northerners drink codeine baffles me. Every one of them, kids, men,women,the elderly, the disabled. Wow, just wow shocked

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Seizes Trailer Truck Of Codeine Drugs In Katsina (Photo) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
There is this igbo guy in my neighbourhood who owns a patent medicine store. This guy has made millions selling the stuff, ruining hundreds of young people's lives in his mad rush for illicit riches. He has been arrested by the NDLEA several times but somehow he always seems able to bribe his way out. I honestly recommend the Indonesian treatment for all drug dealers. Say no to drugs

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Los Angeles Police Officers Help Woman Deliver Baby At Gas Station (video) / Adamawa Records First Case Of Coronavirus, A Returnee From Kano / My Tooth Is Killing Me, Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.