Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

A Sales Girl Is Needed, Within Ikorodu, #8,000 Monthly Take Home - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Sales Girl Is Needed, Within Ikorodu, #8,000 Monthly Take Home (3320 Views)

Portal Shut As Kwara Garment Factory Gets Over 8,000 Applications In 48 Hours / Take Home Points From UAAG/Partners Meeting (29/12/2023) / Seriously In Need Of Job Opportunities Within Ikorodu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sales Girl Is Needed, Within Ikorodu, #8,000 Monthly Take Home by unifydworld: 11:02am On Mar 17, 2018
A young girl interested in learning about clothes business, is needed to come and grab the opportunity
You should call this number 08178703161,
This opportunity we be reserved till March 28,
Re: A Sales Girl Is Needed, Within Ikorodu, #8,000 Monthly Take Home by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 17, 2018
8k monthly. If you divided my monthly earnings by 30, it will still be more than 8k. You must be very mad and wicked.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sales Girl Is Needed, Within Ikorodu, #8,000 Monthly Take Home by Desdola(m): 11:49am On Mar 17, 2018
8K. Is it for transport or what? OP can you accept such

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sales Girl Is Needed, Within Ikorodu, #8,000 Monthly Take Home by AnodaIT(m): 11:51am On Mar 17, 2018
Dreamwaker:
8k monthly. If you divided my monthly earnings by 30, it will still be more than 8k. You must be very mad and wicked.
Unfortunately Sir, that's what most girls you see as sales girls, teachers in small private schools, business centers girls do earn.
That's the sad reality

5 Likes

Re: A Sales Girl Is Needed, Within Ikorodu, #8,000 Monthly Take Home by Gucciboss: 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
Very comedic

2 Likes

Re: A Sales Girl Is Needed, Within Ikorodu, #8,000 Monthly Take Home by Chuksmonika(m): 12:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ooh My God!....what sort of country is this,Please employers should have consceince,is not a must you employ someone,you can do the job by yourself,how can you be paying someone 8k a month,that is ridiculous to say the least

6 Likes

Re: A Sales Girl Is Needed, Within Ikorodu, #8,000 Monthly Take Home by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2018
AnodaIT:

Unfortunately Sir, that's what most girls you see as sales girls, teachers in small private schools, business centers girls do earn.
That's the sad reality
when pple say dem go do yahoo yahoo ll u blame them

2 Likes

Re: A Sales Girl Is Needed, Within Ikorodu, #8,000 Monthly Take Home by manlawal(m): 1:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
AnodaIT:

That's the sad reality
Bro stop lieing the least those people you mentioned collect is 10k to 15k and I think the op can never make it in life with such wicked and stingy payment

2 Likes

Re: A Sales Girl Is Needed, Within Ikorodu, #8,000 Monthly Take Home by longlife101: 3:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
unifydworld:
A young girl interested in learning about clothes business, is needed to come and grab the opportunity
You should call this number 08178703161,
This opportunity we be reserved till March 28,
If this is tailoring "cloth business" -Nothing is wrong with the offer, it is great: you train and at the same time you get 8k/mnth (we know people pay heavily to learn tailoring) is that what you meant to write!?
Re: A Sales Girl Is Needed, Within Ikorodu, #8,000 Monthly Take Home by Adebowhales(m): 5:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
Dreamwaker:
If you DIVIDED [s]
Dreamwaker:
If you DIVIDED [/s]
Dreamwaker:
If you DIVIDED
Re: A Sales Girl Is Needed, Within Ikorodu, #8,000 Monthly Take Home by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
Adebowhales:

If you DIVIDED
If you DIVIDED

If you DIVIDED

If you divided my last month's earnings. Do you speak English at all? And you only had to say it once undecided

1 Like

Re: A Sales Girl Is Needed, Within Ikorodu, #8,000 Monthly Take Home by prodiG(m): 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
Desdola:
8K. Is it for transport or what? OP can you accept such
That goes to show you how messed up nigeria is.I know a girl that earn 6k/month and the Oga insists on paying her every 2 months(12k for 2 months).She can't do anything about it because she depends on it.

2 Likes

Re: A Sales Girl Is Needed, Within Ikorodu, #8,000 Monthly Take Home by kulboy(m): 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
That’s like $25 at the end of a month. Shove your damn job up your damn Ass �
Re: A Sales Girl Is Needed, Within Ikorodu, #8,000 Monthly Take Home by Mailthaddeus(m): 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
Someone needs to call that number and arrest that guy, 8k per week or per month? Haba! U are wicked abeg, why not offer such job to ur daughter or sister? Stupid man

4 Likes

Re: A Sales Girl Is Needed, Within Ikorodu, #8,000 Monthly Take Home by Mailthaddeus(m): 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
Someone needs to call that number and arrest that guy, 8k per week or per month? Haba! U are wicked abeg, why not offer such job to ur daughter or sister? Yeye man

3 Likes

Re: A Sales Girl Is Needed, Within Ikorodu, #8,000 Monthly Take Home by queenfav(f): 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
8k monthly salary is an opportunity abi? Very funny. And yet we blame our Nation's problems on bad leaders? NO, we the reason why Nigeria today is a big mess. Grab a conscience!

1 Like

Re: A Sales Girl Is Needed, Within Ikorodu, #8,000 Monthly Take Home by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
why not put a sign board in front of your shop instead of wasting your MB. 8k job @ikorodu, pls I'm interested oooo but I will be coming from yaba. shior
Re: A Sales Girl Is Needed, Within Ikorodu, #8,000 Monthly Take Home by Stallion93(m): 10:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
8k and when she steals they will strip her unclad and beat her up. Common sense is not common these days

1 Like

Re: A Sales Girl Is Needed, Within Ikorodu, #8,000 Monthly Take Home by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:56am On Mar 18, 2018
Oga u 4 no put the price tag 4 ur post this dudes go bully u no b small but To be honestly the pay is small if u can at least make it 10k just 4 a start if she does well she deserves a pay rise. Good luck
Re: A Sales Girl Is Needed, Within Ikorodu, #8,000 Monthly Take Home by Painkila: 10:14am On Mar 18, 2018
Dreamwaker:

If you divided my last month's earnings. Do you speak English at all? And you only had to say it once undecided
if you devided is right, depending on how it is used.

1 Like

Re: A Sales Girl Is Needed, Within Ikorodu, #8,000 Monthly Take Home by Painkila: 10:17am On Mar 18, 2018
Adebowhales:

If you DIVIDED
If you DIVIDED

If you DIVIDED
he should have used would instead of will.
Re: A Sales Girl Is Needed, Within Ikorodu, #8,000 Monthly Take Home by manlawal(m): 11:58am On Mar 18, 2018
longlife101:
If this is tailoring "cloth business" -Nothing is wrong with the offer, it is great: you train and at the same time you get 8k/mnth (we know people pay heavily to learn tailoring) is that what you meant to write!?
he has edited the post that was not what he posted before

(1) (Reply)

6 Things Sterling Bank Plc Did In The Last Few Weeks. / H & C Consult job invitation for writing and oral interview. / Redwoods Capital Limited Job Recruitment (7 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.