Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Bbnaija Is An Epitome Of Domestic Immorality- Segun Dada - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Is An Epitome Of Domestic Immorality- Segun Dada (591 Views)

Yul Edochie Ist Wife, May Is An Epitome Of Elegance As She Slays In Floral Gown / Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Speaks First Words; Says “Dada” / "I De Groom My Dada!" - Olamide Baddo Flaunts Hairstyle (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Is An Epitome Of Domestic Immorality- Segun Dada by splendid22(m): 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
When think you of a talented, brainy and passionate actor, you can’t ignore Segun Dada. He is a rising actor, theatre practitioner and singer.

The lanky role interpreter has starred in movies like Burn, Reciprocity and King Invincible. The graduate of Lagos State University who is currently in the Season 6 of MTV Shuga opens up on his passion for acting, the ongoing Big Brother Naija, heartbreaks, among other issues.
In a chat with TheNewsGuru, he opens up on what he thinks about the ongoing BBNaija.

"I think BBN is the perfect show that helps the populace drown their responsibilities for a moment. It is an epitome of domestic immorality. A proper dehumanization of the seemingly intelligent generation of individuals. Don’t get it twisted; I could be starring in the next big semi-nude cinematic flick. Like I said, I no be angel"

https://www.thenewsguru.com/bbnaija-epitome-domestic-immorality-segun-dada/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Di’ja Releases Her Maternity Shoot Photos / Paul Okoye ‘rudeboy’ Speaks The Truth Behind The Psquare Break Up / Bambam And Teddy A Caught In Sen. Dino Maleye’s Krib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.