Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,955 members, 7,956,598 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:53 PM

Di’ja Releases Her Maternity Shoot Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Di’ja Releases Her Maternity Shoot Photos (608 Views)

Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) / Di'ja Releases Her Maternity Shoot Photos / Yomi Casual And Grace's Pre-Wedding Video Shoot (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Di’ja Releases Her Maternity Shoot Photos by Reportmusic(f): 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2018

Mavin’s act, Di’ja who welcomed her second child few days ago in the United States, has taken to Instagram to share photos of the maternity shoot she had before the birth of her baby.

Di’ja who acknowledged that she is superstitious for waiting till the baby was born to release the photos, wrote;

#MYSON#MAMA BEAR loves you.. we did this shoot on the 8th of March 2018, a day before our precious daughter was born. She came on the 9th March 2018 Allahu akbar. I never espererit. I am so grateful. This is by far one of my most daring shoots. I had to wait till she was born, call me superstitious �lol before I shared such a joyous day.

https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/19/dija-releases-her-maternity-shoot-photos/

SOURCE
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/19/dija-releases-her-maternity-shoot-photos/

cc lalasticlala
Re: Di’ja Releases Her Maternity Shoot Photos by IME1: 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
smiley grin
U go fear raincoat abi jacket atobo scarf

Re: Di’ja Releases Her Maternity Shoot Photos by ubongoton(m): 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
na who been even Bleep am?
Re: Di’ja Releases Her Maternity Shoot Photos by itspzpics(m): 4:27am On Mar 20, 2018
She tru small

(1) (Reply)

Celine Dion Celebrates Mom’s 91st Birthday / Tboss’ Dad Addresses Trolls, Says He Just Wants To Forget Her And Her Sibblings / Adorable Photos Of Tiwa Savage Hot In Fendi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.