Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,288 members, 7,839,429 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos (41743 Views)

Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce / Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) / Inyene Sampson Akpan Is Patrick Edet's Wife-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by fancifulasuquo(m): 7:05am On Mar 18, 2018
Fmr miss inyene Sampson was my colleague in school, she is a good girl
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by femi4: 7:08am On Mar 18, 2018
BankeSmalls:
But he swore to celibacy before?

This is a mortal sin.
Which sin is not mortal
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by pennywys(m): 7:37am On Mar 18, 2018
Amarabae:
Maybe his parents pressurized him to be a priest,
The passion was not there, so he gave it up
babe relax
Nobody pressurized Fr. Edet into priesthood.
Fr. Edet I knew right then in Uyo was a total comitted priest of the most high God who keep sanctity in everything related to his works as a priest of God. He love his works most times he used his money to fund the things of God especially the radio program he himself was a presenter. Fr. Edet was my boss nd still my boss, Fr. Edet sudden change of heart is like the case of Eden when Eve brought apple to Adam, and it has happened again before my very eyes
Re: Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson White Wedding Photos by talk2percy(m): 8:09am On Mar 18, 2018
Congratulations. Before now u used to administer the sacrament of matrimony to others but today it's been administered to u. Irony of life! Abeg nah for Catholic church him wed??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Chinwo Gave ₦1,000,000 Back To A Church As An Offering After She Was Paid / The Professional Names Of Our Lord Jesus Christ The Saviour Of The Whole World / Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.