Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Judge This Matter Oo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Judge This Matter Oo (734 Views)

What's The Best Advice On This Matter? / Good Advice Please. Do I Have A Case In This Matter? / Is My Wife Correct On This Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judge This Matter Oo by vybzkartel: 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
My friend and his wife contributed 50 percent each to buy a car but the wife has registered the car in her name. Because of of this my friend is bent on divorcing his wife. Is he justified?
Re: Judge This Matter Oo by greatnaija01: 4:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
your friend is not mature. He should forgive her and share with her then MAKE MORE MONEY and Buy his own before divorcing her...

but divorce is never the solution.... HE SHOULD BE MATURE AND MAKE THINGS WORK

vybzkartel:
My friend and his wife contributed 50 percent each to buy a car but the wife has registered the car in her name. Because of of this my friend is bent on divorcing his wife. Is he justified?

1 Like

Re: Judge This Matter Oo by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
I know the wife must be one of these nairaland dumb feminist, so stupid and foolish.

yes the divorce is justified..
Re: Judge This Matter Oo by DynasTee: 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
Oga Who go carry the car? It's like your friend is Rich
Re: Judge This Matter Oo by InfernoNig: 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
This is serious, dangerous and disastrous. Well I have nothing to say
Re: Judge This Matter Oo by adebayo3449(m): 6:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
The wife is very very funny tho
The husband is double funny
I don't know the intentions of the wife.
It might be a bad one or she is trying to be smart.
Whichever way, the husband should just talk to her
At least he is the head of the house,it is supposed to be registered in his name.
Let them talk it out
This shouldn't call for divorce
Buh the wife is trying to be smart.
Personally I will hate her instantly
I hate people that always do as if they are smart.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Have Often Been Puzzled By Something Missing From The Bible: Marriage Ceremony / Photo Of An Almajiri Boy At A Filling Station In Kaduna / Doting Nigerian Dad Makes His Daughter Up For Her School Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.