Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:13 AM

Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea (4591 Views)

Ever Heard Of Atheistic Evolution? / What Are The Problems Of An Atheistic Position? / Atheistic Reply To Emusmithy Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea by paxonel(m): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
winner01:
If you're not in a hurry to reply, you'll see a few examples I gave in the Op on atheist organizations suing religious inscriptions and activities in a neutral setting.
and I've said i have nothing against your other examples

I'm an African and proud to be one.
proud of the faulty reading and incomprehensive conclusions and insensitivity inherently associated with the African religious institutions? Then, that is not how to love Africa. To love Africa is to take simple corrections and get improved. Unfortunately, most Africans like you will prefer to perch on errors rather than humbly allowing themselves to be corrected that's why you don't see white people much around anymore.

you seem to be suffering from inferiority complex
by identifying errors in the way Africans think simply because I'm African?
This is quite laughable grin

Is Barcelona not a neutral setting?
I expect many Barcelona fans to be atheists or conc atheists. I'm only wondering why they choose their battles cowardly grin
if you still think they were after any religion then you are fighting the wrong battle. What you doing, it's more or less like a pastor diagnosing someone in his church saying that his aged mother is the witch responsible for his financial problems, that's a wrong battle grin.
Religion should be seperated from football.
Religion has done more harms, football is entertaining and uniting people from various religious backgrounds

You can't just generalize and say because atheists are fund of making coward battles and sueing religious inscriptions, then you begin to attack innocent football fans simply because they made inscription you could not understand. grin

2 Likes

Re: Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea by winner01(m): 1:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
paxonel:
and I've said i have nothing against your other examples
proud of the faulty reading and incomprehensive conclusions and insensitivity inherently associated with the African religious institutions? Then, that is not how to love Africa. To love Africa is to take simple corrections and get improved. Unfortunately, most Africans like you will prefer to perch on errors rather than humbly allowing themselves to be corrected that's why you don't see white people much around anymore.

by identifying errors in the way Africans think simply because I'm African?
This is quite laughable grin
if you still think they were after any religion then you are fighting the wrong battle. What you doing, it's more or less like a pastor diagnosing someone in his church saying that his aged mother is the witch responsible for his financial problems, that's a wrong battle grin.
Religion should be seperated from football.
Religion has done more harms, football is entertaining and uniting people from various religious backgrounds

You can't just generalize and say because atheists are fund of making coward battles and sueing religious inscriptions, then you begin to attack innocent football fans simply because they made inscription you could not understand. grin
Lol, how to love Africa, your idea of the African mentality, your interpretation of the Camp Nou inscription and all your other lessons should be saved for your brothers.

Dude, all those are totally your headache.

My point is clear as day.

1 Like

Re: Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea by winner01(m): 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
ShadowFighter:
I've always been saying it, Messi is the greatest player ever, thanks OP.

Well, for the other part, your post makes complete sense.
Oh great...
Re: Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea by paxonel(m): 6:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
winner01:
Lol, how to love Africa, your idea of the African mentality, your interpretation of the Camp Nou inscription and all your other lessons should be saved for your brothers.

Dude, all those are totally your headache.

My point is clear as day.
then your atheistic nuisance and beliefs that Barcelona fans were atheists for bringing out the inscription GOD SAVE THE KING are also totally your headache, keep it to yourself and your family, no one is interested in such deluded conspiracy theory of yours smiley

1 Like

Re: Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea by winner01(m): 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
paxonel:
then your atheistic nuisance and beliefs that Barcelona fans were atheists for bringing out the inscription GOD SAVE THE KING are also totally your headache, keep it to yourself and your family, no one is interested in such deluded conspiracy theory of yours smiley
On the contrary, lots of people are interested in what i do believe than what i dont believe. Lots of reasonable people.

Its quite ironic that an atheist is asking me to keep my religious opinions to myself on a religion section? grin

Toothless dogs grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea by winner01(m): 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
C
Re: Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea by paxonel(m): 3:57am On Mar 19, 2018
winner01:
On the contrary, lots of people are interested in what i do believe than what i dont believe. Lots of reasonable people.

Its quite ironic that an atheist is asking me to keep my religious my faulty personal opinions to myself on a religion section? grin

Toothless dogs grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin error and confused people in disguise of religion.
It's people like your kinda intelligence that are making atheists blasphemous to Christ on nairaland.

And when God visits you..

Pastor boy grin grin grin
All these my case is different people, Una no go kill people with laff.

Anyway, I'm out ,first day of the week is here,
No time for faulty religious people grin grin

You can stay back and continue your falsehood thread grin grin
Re: Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea by sonofthunder: 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2018
winner01:
Not bad, just relieving the win against Chelsea and bam! I saw something's atheists will likely ridicule if it was the topic of a nairaland thread. smiley
Lol... Let's pray they see the light sooner rather than later and also for them to walk in it.

1 Like

Re: Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea by winner01(m): 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
paxonel:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin error and confused people in disguise of religion.
It's people like your kinda intelligence that are making atheists blasphemous to Christ on nairaland.

And when God visits you..

Pastor boy grin grin grin
All these my case is different people, Una no go kill people with laff.

Anyway, I'm out ,first day of the week is here,
No time for faulty religious people grin grin

You can stay back and continue your falsehood thread grin grin
Its the foolishness of your likes and other atheists that make them spend their lives on Nairaland. Don't blame anyone for your joblessness and obsession for a God you claim does not exist.

I never mentioned I was a christian but your best line of defence was a lame attempt to attempt to ridicule me undecided Huh undecided Freethinker grin
Anyone who opposes you is deluded right undecided OK don't worry. 96% of the worlds population are deluded. You are the only custodians of truth.

The "my case is different" people are far better than you are in terms of productivity, reasoning, hardwork, care for the needy and other areas of life you can think of.
If you want to keep telling yourself you're better than them, its fine if it makes you sleep well. grin

Cowards!!! that's what you are.

Here is a fresh tribute on twitter from Barcelona to the "deluded, reason-void, unscientific, logic wanting loser" Lionel Messi, who is usually referred to as "D10S", a pun around spanish word Dios (God) and Messi's shirt number 10. This time its a graffiti in the city of Barcelona (A neutral setting, outside the confines of Camp Nou and reaching even a larger number of people), depicting Messi as Jesus Christ (probably meaning the Lord and saviour of football).

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6855934_img20180320121415_jpeg8bedc8ce4d695fd9a483d469112b7cd4

Maybe this one too is for glory grin

I'm wondering why they can't spend the money they use in all these " God idea" messages to further science, development, logic, reason and atheism since almost everyone in the world is deluded grin

2 Likes

Re: Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea by butterflylion: 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
winner01:
Its the foolishness of your likes and other atheists that make them spend their lives on Nairaland. Don't blame anyone for your joblessness and obsession for a God you claim does not exist.

I never mentioned I was a christian but your best line of defence was a lame attempt to attempt to ridicule me undecided Huh undecided Freethinker grin
Anyone who opposes you is deluded right undecided OK don't worry. 96% of the worlds population are deluded. You are the only custodians of truth.

The "my case is different" people are far better than you are in terms of productivity, reasoning, hardwork, care for the needy and other areas of life you can think of.
If you want to keep telling yourself you're better than them, its fine if it makes you sleep well. grin

Cowards!!! that's what you are.

Here is a fresh tribute on twitter from Barcelona to the "deluded, reason-void, unscientific, logic wanting loser" Lionel Messi, who is usually referred to as "D10S", a pun around spanish word Dios (God) and Messi's shirt number 10. This time its a graffiti in the city of Barcelona (A neutral setting, outside the confines of Camp Nou and reaching even a larger number of people), depicting Messi as Jesus Christ (probably meaning the Lord and saviour of football).

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6855934_img20180320121415_jpeg8bedc8ce4d695fd9a483d469112b7cd4

Maybe this one too is for glory grin

I'm wondering why they can't spend the money they use in all these " God idea" messages to further science, development, logic, reason and atheism since almost everyone in the world is deluded grin

grin

As in since the bulk of the worlds population is deluded then it should be easy to push atheism and it's agenda around the world but even they know that when it comes to delusion they hold the Nobel Prize. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea by winner01(m): 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
butterflylion:

grin

As in since the bulk of the worlds population is deluded then it should be easy to push atheism and it's agenda around the world but even they know that when it comes to delusion they hold the Nobel Prize. cheesy
No oo. Only atheists are not excluded, the rest of the world is deluded, no matter your worldview. grin

Atheists know they don't matter, they're only trying hard. No harm in trying though. grin

2 Likes

Re: Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea by Amberon11: 4:39am On Mar 22, 2018
Do you also believe that Christians are bound by one thing, which is a belief that Jesus Christ is our Lord and personal saviours? Double standards my nigga.
Ranchhoddas:
I agree with you -- Lionel Messi is the greatest player ever.

Every other thing on your thread is rubbish really.
Atheists are bound by one thing only; lack of belief in God.
Every other act is up to each atheist. I know you have heard this before but you will still say rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea by winner01(m): 11:01am On Mar 22, 2018
Amberon11:
Do you also believe that Christians are bound by one thing, which is a belief that Jesus Christ is our Lord and personal saviours? Double standards my nigga.
Naah, Ranchhoddas might even put it to you that Christians are violent, deluded and anti science grin

2 Likes

Re: Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea by Ranchhoddas: 11:50am On Mar 22, 2018
Amberon11:
This is a lie and you know it!
Re: Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea by Ranchhoddas: 11:51am On Mar 22, 2018
winner01:
Naah, Ranchhoddas might even put it to you that Christians are violent, deluded and anti science grin
If small pikin dey lie old man no suppose dey follow am.
Re: Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea by Amberon11: 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
Then you're postulation about Atheists is wrong also.
Ranchhoddas:

1 Like

Re: Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea by Ranchhoddas: 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
Amberon11:
Then you're postulation about Atheists is wrong also.
I'm not in the mood.
Re: Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea by winner01(m): 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
So what is the truth my friend?
Re: Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea by Ranchhoddas: 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
winner01:
So what is the truth my friend?
The truth is whatever the believer says it is.
Re: Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea by Amberon11: 10:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
For the truth?
Ranchhoddas:
I'm not in the mood.
Re: Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea by bennyann: 10:54am On Mar 23, 2018
cheesy I'm also a Barça fan o cheesy

Talking about neutral grounds, isn't it obvious atheists strive only on religious grounds? They even become like wolves on the Christian ground. They're just like parasites on a religious host. Take away religion and let's see what they can feed on.

Later they will say atheism is not a religion. If it's only religion that makes them see themselves as intellectuals, since they can't strive without it, then please take it not away from them. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea by Ranchhoddas: 11:37am On Mar 23, 2018
Amberon11:
For the truth?
For your truth.
Re: Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea by winner01(m): 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
For your truth.
Tell us the truth na.
Re: Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea by Emmanystone: 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
sonofthunder:

Nice post winner01... You always hit them below the belt... Lol.

Hello sciencewatch, not sure I've introduced you to my friend winner01... He's a terror to atheists on nairaland, lol. If you listen carefully, you'll hear them PRAYING for him not to be on the RELIGIOUS section... He is never nice with them.
Well I think the op is a better description of what I'm trying to say. Enjoy!
Oh, he is the nicest and gentlest, but always on point.
Re: Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea by sonofthunder: 11:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
Emmanystone:

Oh, he is the nicest and gentlest, but always on point.
yes sir, you are very correct. if I remember well he used to be much nicer and gentle, regularly making edifying posts for Christians and all who want godly direction for themselves until the atheist community decided to spam/derail threads from the religious section including his, they are still yet to recover from his clap back.
Re: Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea by winner01(m): 1:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
bennyann:
cheesy I'm also a Barça fan o cheesy

Talking about neutral grounds, isn't it obvious atheists strive only on religious grounds? They even become like wolves on the Christian ground. They're just like a parasite on a religious host. Take away religion and let's see what they can feed on.

Later they will say atheism is not a religion. If it's only religion that makes them see themselves as intellectuals, since they can't strive without it, then please take it not away from them. lipsrsealed
True. But I think paxonel and dalaman will disagree that "atheism can't thrive without religion". grin
Re: Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea by winner01(m): 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
Where is KingEbukasBlog? I've not seen him online...
Re: Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea by winner01(m): 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
How come I didn't see dalaman, martinez19, Fegelfire, Budaatum. Sheybebabe and other all knowing, logical, rational and scientific custodians of truth on this thread undecided grin grin
Re: Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea by Martinez19(m): 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
winner01:
How come I didn't see dalaman, martinez19, Fegelfire, Budaatum. Sheybebabe and other all knowing, logical, rational and scientific custodians of truth on this thread undecided grin grin
is it that you don't think or what? Somebody scored a goal and thank god at camp Nou, Barcelona, Spain and you expect us, in Nigeria, on a faceless forum on nairaland to attack him? Messi is not probably on nairaland and won't see our posts so what's the point?

We attack you theists on nairaland where you can see it, respond or learn or if it relates to the topic. Damn, you never think.

HopefulLandord, dalaman, hahn, sheybebabe, fegelfire, hahn, 1Sharon, 0temSapien, adepeter2027, segunojo866, Ladyhippolyta88 etc. You guys should have a look at winner01

1 Like

Re: Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea by winner01(m): 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2018
Martinez19:
is it that you don't think or what? Somebody scored a goal and thank god at camp Nou, Barcelona, Spain and you expect us, in Nigeria, on a faceless forum on nairaland to attack him? Messi is not probably on nairaland and won't see our posts so what's the point?

You're an animal.

So CAN president, Apostle Suleiman, south African snake pastor, hypo pastor etc are on nairaland and they can see your threads of mockery shey?

Also considering that most atheists have sued almost anything remotely God, why didn't they take the fight to camp nou? Or is spain also a "deluded" country like Nigeria.

You're an animal.

Martinez19:

We attack you theists on nairaland where you can see it, respond or learn or if it relates to the topic. Damn, you never think.
You only attack theists who can see, respond or learn from your attacks shey?

Do you want me to give you proof of your madness? undecided

Martinez19:

HopefulLandord, dalaman, hahn, sheybebabe, fegelfire, hahn, 1Sharon, 0temSapien, adepeter2027, segunojo866, Ladyhippolyta88 etc. You guys should have a look at winner01
They have had a good look at many of my threads and they know its best to stay away from them just like this thread.
But you've decided to make a fool of yourself undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea by Martinez19(m): 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
winner01:

You're an animal.

So CAN president, Apostle Suleiman, south African snake pastor, hypo pastor etc are on nairaland and they can see your threads of mockery shey?

Also considering that most atheists have sued almost anything remotely God, why didn't they take the fight to camp nou? Or is spain also a "deluded" country like Nigeria.

You're an animal.

You only attack theists who can see, respond or learn from your attacks shey?

Do you want me to give you proof of your madness? undecided

They have had a good look at many of my threads and they know its best to stay away from them just like this thread.
But you've decided to make a fool of yourself undecided
mtewwwww. These men are clergy and a lot of their followers are scattered across the religious section, exposing their lifestyle and criticism of their supposed miracles are vital in showing the followers of these thieves that these men are charlatans and their religion is false. Besides, any time we criticise them, it's usually in relation to a topic concerning them or during an argument to make a valid point. Messi is no clergy or religious organisation. Messi's fans, unlike the clergymen's followers, follow Messi for his footballing prowess not his faith. We atheist don't need to criticise Messi for his goal celebration to debunke religion. We already have sufficient arguments.

Anything else?
Re: Atheistic Nuisance, Barcelona And Chelsea by winner01(m): 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
Martinez19:
mtewwwww. These men are clergy and a lot of their followers are scattered across the religious section, exposing their lifestyle and criticism of their supposed miracles are vital in showing the followers of these thieves that these men are charlatans and their religion is false. Besides, any time we criticise them, it's usually in relation to a topic concerning them or during an argument to make a valid point. Messi is no clergy or religious organisation. Messi's fans, unlike the clergymen's followers, follow Messi for his footballing prowess not his faith. We atheist don't need to criticise Messi for his goal celebration to debunke religion. We already have sufficient arguments.

Anything else?
So is this thread about Messi's celebration? You didn't read through the thread, you just prefer to disgrace yourself undecided

Are you normal? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

done / Why Don’t Jews Believe In Jesus? / The Christian God The HOLY SPIRIT Is An " IT"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.