Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,222 members, 7,953,832 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

Pastor E.A Adeboye And Wife Visit Gov Ortom In Benue State (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A Adeboye And Wife Visit Gov Ortom In Benue State (photos) (440 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche And Wife Visit Borno Flood Victims (Video) / Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items / Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor E.A Adeboye And Wife Visit Gov Ortom In Benue State (photos) by Emmalez(m): 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2018

Below is a statement made by the General Overseer of The Redeem Christian Church of God, Pastor E.A Adeboye when he visited Benue State with his wife for a condolence visit and prayers for the state. This is related to the constant attacks on people of the state by the dreaded Fulani Herdsmen.

”The governor is my son, the wife is my daughter and my children cannot be in trouble and I will fold my arms and do nothing. I would have come here before now but was guided by the spirit not to visit Benue before the President. The challenges are enormous but we know who to run to, and that is God almighty”.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/17/pastor-e-a-adeboye-and-wife-visit-gov-ortom-in-benue-state-photos/

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Pianist And I Need A Church To Play For. / RCCG Set To Partner Anglican Church To Win Souls / TB Joshua Beats Out Spirit Of Lesbianism From Two Women In His Church (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.