Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Best Naija Jokes Episode 3 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Best Naija Jokes Episode 3 (747 Views)

Funny Naija Jokes / AKPOS Foolishness Has Upgraded..(rib Cracking Joke) (naija Jokes) (bbnaija) / Akpos And His Angry Wife (rib Cranking Joke) (naija Jokes) (akpos Joke) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Naija Jokes Episode 3 by laus(m): 8:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
1. Do you know that even God loves dreadlocks that’s why he gave it to SAMPSON but unfortunately Sis Delilah was working for SARS as their manager…..
����������
2. The fight between davido and wizkid,if it were to be a korean film,the two of them will fall in love with the same girl.If it were to be a Philippine film, they will both discover that they were brothers separated from birth��.if it were to be yoruba movie nko? Lightning will strike and wizkid will start to confess that he was d one that turn davido’s voice to a frog voice ��
3. I slept on the bed and woke up on the floor
What kind of transportation is that??
4. A lady with big boobs enter a bus, she had a rosary around her neck with the rosary cross between her big boobs.
The man besides her could not help staring, knowing the guy has been staring at her boobs for 15mins,
The lady asked: “Are you looking at Jesus on the cross?”.
The guy then answered: “NO, I am just looking at the two thieves beside him” ��������
Some grandpas can really lie…. Grandpa chatting with grandchildren.
Grandpa : I used to travel a lot during my youthful age; I went to the UK, USA, Australia, Canada, Brazil and many more.
Ama : Wow, grandpa!! U must know Geography very well then.
Grandpa : As for Geography, I stayed there for 3 years.����
6. My Ex will think it is finally over between us, not knowing am waiting for their wedding day. That point were the pastor will say ” If by law there is anyone in this gathering today that doesn’t support the joining of this couple should stand”.
I will stand with confidence and walk majestically to sit in the front seat.
I won’t say anything. Its Just to shock them for the last time…��������
7. After John finished smoking the best grade of weed, he went home high and out of his mind. He walked in and sat in the lounge where his Dad was. He kept staring at his Dad and after a long while he asked his Dad “Excuse me, can I ask you something” Then his Dad said sure. Then John goes on to say “Your face looks very familiar sir, have we met before?”������
8. How can I buy shoe of N20k for this Christmas under Buhari government and you expect me to wear it on bare ground.
Is your brain paining you?
If you see anybody walking from # fence to #fence on 25th December just know it’s me.
9. That moment wen u ask a gal for her Num and she gives you a babalawo Num den d moment u call and say I love you u receive 1 spiritual slap from no where

10. You just realised now that
E.g = Example Given
I.e = In Essence?���
But i bet your teachers told you
E.g = ‘’For example‘’
I.e = ‘’That is‘’
Am i making sense ����?(If you are just knowing the true meaning just join me and lets go and collect all the school fee we have paid in the past)

Visit for more episodes
http://9jaairwaves..com.ng/2018/03/9jaairwaves-jokes-episode-1_15.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Brilliant, Come In Here And Answer This Question.. / Drunk Uncle JB Climbs Palm Wine Tree In Owerri After Getting High -photos / Do You Know There Is Difference Between TWINS And EJIMA? See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.