Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,786 members, 7,813,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Please I Need An Explaination For My Friend Health Issue - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Need An Explaination For My Friend Health Issue (970 Views)

Please Is My Friend Pregnant??! / My Friend Experienced Measles 4times Pls Can Explaination Be Given? / I Need A Little Explaination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need An Explaination For My Friend Health Issue by Osasmd: 12:52am On Mar 18, 2018
Please can someone explain to me what causes this symptoms in the body since Dr maduka c ogwueleka said staphylococcus aureus does not cause them :waist pain,itching all over the body,itching under the feet,pain/itching in the heart,severe burning sensation all over the body,pains after ejaculation,sharp pain in the anus,bitting pains in every part of the body,worm like movement in the body,pains in the rib sometimes when he tries to take a deap breath..My friend is currently experiencing all these pains and affliction cry

He was recently diagnosed with staphylococcus aureus ,then was place on antibiotics for 1 week and nothing happened .

Please i want to help him tackle this illness,he sleeps with some of the pains and wakes up with them most especially the waist pain,burning sensation and bitting pains,it really affecting the quality of his life..So please i urge all the doctors/herbalist and those with relevant information to please help in resolving this health issue being experience by my friend...Thank u

Re: Please I Need An Explaination For My Friend Health Issue by Maxchu: 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hello ,I am Maxwell,I just Joined this forum even though I use to visit it to read news and other informations as a Non Member ,I read your Article and i must say i am having the same Experience ,i have read tried to make findings about Solution to it ,What is it that I have not used ,intact I don't know again .where is it I have not gone for consultation ,the most part that confuse me is the same question you asked that what causes most bad feelings and sickness if Dr maduka c ogwueleka said staphylococcus aureus does not cause them .I am not worried about what the cause is but my brother its just Solution that we the sufferer needed. How is the health of your friend now ,Any solution .Please tell me .
Re: Please I Need An Explaination For My Friend Health Issue by theachiever: 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
Am in this category too mine after sexual intercourse I started experiencing it few weeks later
Re: Please I Need An Explaination For My Friend Health Issue by ppeessuu: 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
So sorry for ur discomfort if u need help on this send a mail to ayo_sanya@ yahoo.com. it is absolutely free of charge.
Re: Please I Need An Explaination For My Friend Health Issue by Ojiofor: 11:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
Osasmd:
Please can someone explain to me what causes this symptoms in the body since Dr maduka c ogwueleka said staphylococcus aureus does not cause them :waist pain,itching all over the body,itching under the feet,pain/itching in the heart,severe burning sensation all over the body,pains after ejaculation,sharp pain in the anus,bitting pains in every part of the body,worm like movement in the body,pains in the rib sometimes when he tries to take a deap breath..My friend is currently experiencing all these pains and affliction cry

He was recently diagnosed with staphylococcus aureus ,then was place on antibiotics for 1 week and nothing happened .

Please i want to help him tackle this illness,he sleeps with some of the pains and wakes up with them most especially the waist pain,burning sensation and bitting pains,it really affecting the quality of his life..So please i urge all the doctors/herbalist and those with relevant information to please help in resolving this health issue being experience by my friend...Thank u

Your friend might be suffering from Celiac disease or gluten intolerance.It can cuase a thousand and one diseases which most doctors can't be able to explain.
Re: Please I Need An Explaination For My Friend Health Issue by Osasmd: 12:47am On Aug 12, 2018
Ojiofor:

Your friend might be suffering from Celiac disease or gluten intolerance.It can cuase a thousand and one diseases which most doctors can't be able to explain.
Thanks for ur response...

(1) (Reply)

One Step To Grow Hair In Any Part Of Your Skin / More Than Half Your Body Is Not Human / Remedy For Infections Gotten From Toilets.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.