Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,047 members, 7,953,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) (41908 Views)

Injustice, See What Nigerian Police Force Did To This Innocent Man. (photo) / N712 Million Fraud: You Have A Case To Answer, Court Tells Ex Gov. Lamido, Sons / “I Will Kill You And Nothing Will Happen ”-soldier Tells Man, As He Beat Him(vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) by peacey: 7:11am On Mar 18, 2018
cryis not fare Na, maybe he has a reason for running to turkey

1 Like

Re: You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) by chronique(m): 7:13am On Mar 18, 2018
Tinalex:
Yeah he is truly legally dead. 1992-2016 n he made no contact and he want to just pick up where he left the poor woman.Even in Nigeria its 7 years under the matrimonial causes act.The woman really tried. Silly man, he should remain dead...Court!!!!!!! smiley

Before rushing to type,did you think about what must have made him stay out of touch? What if he was in jail all that time?

2 Likes

Re: You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) by 1x2x3: 7:13am On Mar 18, 2018
This man can successfully and legally commit a crime if he know what is at his disposal.
Re: You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) by 1x2x3: 7:15am On Mar 18, 2018
chronique:

Before rushing to type,did you think about what must have made him stay out of touch? What if he was in jail all that time?

I really didn't think about this. Its very possible.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) by olisaEze(m): 7:15am On Mar 18, 2018
Relocate to Nigeria, the dead get political appointments there. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) by mostyg(m): 7:18am On Mar 18, 2018
He is dead
Dead to his wife
Dead to the children
Dead to the society
Dead to the International community
He is heartlessly dead.
And there was a man!

3 Likes

Re: You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) by Boyooosa(m): 7:18am On Mar 18, 2018
hajoke2000:
the worst thing is to see ur obituary when u are not dead......

i thought it is only in Nigeria that life is difficult .....hmmmm....different people are surfing from different part of one world.

Not the worst my dear, being alive and not able to meet up with your basic responsibilities, is. Read the post again.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 18, 2018
Boyooosa:

Not the worst my dear, being alive and not able to meet up with your basic responsibilities, is. Read the post again.

just say ....i knew
Re: You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) by Addilelgi(m): 7:24am On Mar 18, 2018
wanda shall neva end
Re: You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) by alen4smith(m): 7:27am On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:
Lol.

Can we apply the same law to Buhari?
it is better we start with your father. idiota!
Re: You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) by ganie(m): 7:29am On Mar 18, 2018
Lawyer alagidi....first class liar.
Re: You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) by nuesednutlofa: 7:32am On Mar 18, 2018
xmanco42:
Opportunity to make it in life!
pick up a gun and shoot the judge, go rob a bank of $100m.
then leave the rest to court to prove how a dead man kill a judges and rob a bank
sense will not kill you

3 Likes

Re: You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) by symbianDON(m): 7:35am On Mar 18, 2018
he should simply prove that he resurrected na...abi resurrection no de Romania? grin

1 Like

Re: You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) by talk2percy(m): 7:36am On Mar 18, 2018
The wife get mind shaa....she was too fast to have concluded that the husband was dead.
Re: You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) by emmyfizzy12(m): 7:39am On Mar 18, 2018
emmyfizzy12:

exactly what just crossed my mind...but anyone that kill a dead man is innocent.
the guy will be literally a zombie... walking dead. jesu
Re: You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:
Lol.
mhen that one off me finish
Re: You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) by TrumpDonald2: 7:42am On Mar 18, 2018
xmanco42:
then leave the rest to court to prove how a dead man kill a judges and rob a bank

Lol...you have a point bro. One carton of your brand. Bill is on me smiley

1 Like

Re: You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) by ozento: 7:45am On Mar 18, 2018
the first known living zombie. endtime

1 Like

Re: You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) by Burgerlomo: 7:46am On Mar 18, 2018
xmanco42:

That's my nigga cool

2 Likes

Re: You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) by walemoney007(m): 7:47am On Mar 18, 2018
xmanco42:
sense will not kill you

1 Like

Re: You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) by 4laferarri(m): 8:03am On Mar 18, 2018
xmanco42:

I can see the feather on your head is not for nothing
Re: You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) by Etianwanokon: 8:03am On Mar 18, 2018
Pathetic. Very funny judgment. The judge is angry. How could he disappear for so long.
Story of the living dead.
Re: You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) by Etianwanokon: 8:07am On Mar 18, 2018
chronique:

It's not been stated that he was in jail. He absconded. He remains dead. Cooooooooooooooourt

2 Likes

Re: You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) by Chochovini: 8:08am On Mar 18, 2018
xmanco42:
VERY Brilliant idea I must say.
Re: You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) by Etianwanokon: 8:08am On Mar 18, 2018
mostyg:
He is dead
Dead to his wife
Dead to the children
Dead to the society
Dead to the International community
He is heartlessly dead.
And there was a man!

All Correct. Cooooooooourt!

1 Like

Re: You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) by Enemyofpeace: 8:09am On Mar 18, 2018
Na woman destroy Adam, same woman destroyed this man. Him own don finish be dat
Re: You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) by Chochovini: 8:11am On Mar 18, 2018
Olawalesadiq:
nawa ooo. na by force to die
. LOLs...! THE Thing tire me o my brother. No be small thing o.
Re: You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) by Blingblings(m): 8:12am On Mar 18, 2018
In order words if he commits a crime he won't go to jail cause dead men don't go to jail. Oga just go and rob Central Bank of Romania because you're a dead man.... lol

1 Like

Re: You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) by timilehin007(m): 8:15am On Mar 18, 2018
xmanco42:
sense wee nur keel yhuh cheesy
Re: You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) by killfear(m): 8:15am On Mar 18, 2018
The laws of that country must be defective if the death is not a mere presumption. In Nigeria, a similar law provides that if for 7yrs, you are not seen or heard from by people who should naturally do so ,the law presumes you dead.

Note that it is a presumption and where you convincingly prove otherwise, the presumption will be rebutted. It therefore means you will no more be presumed dead.

1 Like

Re: You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) by Kennitrust(m): 8:39am On Mar 18, 2018
dafeyankee:
Lol.

i beg, make Buhari no become the reason you die early o
Re: You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) by baddosky1: 8:50am On Mar 18, 2018
Tinalex:
Yeah he is truly legally dead. 1992-2016 n he made no contact and he want to just pick up where he left the poor woman.Even in Nigeria its 7 years under the matrimonial causes act.The woman really tried. Silly man, he should remain dead...Court!!!!!!! smiley

Madam take it easy na. Remember: Speak no evil about the dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okada Man Carrying Goats In Onitsha / 2 Teens Got Trapped In A Shopping Cart While Performing Tiktok Challenge (VIDEO) / Nigerian 'Rubber Kids' Can Twist Their Bodies Like Snake, Featured On BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.