Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:09 PM

The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today (30707 Views)

Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Graduates From Babcock University / Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter In Beautiful New Photos / Late Moji Olaiya Is Nigeria’s Most Searched Person On Google 2017; See Others (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by ztarlord(m): 8:20am On Mar 18, 2018
make cool dollars daily with ease no conditions apply just sign up and start earning check my signature
Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by PataAlhaja(m): 8:20am On Mar 18, 2018
BluntTheApostle:
Oh sweetheart, my our Lord Jesus Christ be with and continually bless you, amen. You are blessed, child.

Sorry, it seems the baby is a Muslim so your Jesus Christ has no power and dominion over her.
Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by Enemyofpeace: 8:21am On Mar 18, 2018
Praktikals:

Tell us how many childrens are burned on that day.
billions of childrens
Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by Enemyofpeace: 8:22am On Mar 18, 2018
olaskul:
Your stupidity no get grade...

Just clap for yourself.

if I tear you hungry man slap walahi you no go fit go church today
Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 18, 2018
This is very painful.
Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by Enemyofpeace: 8:22am On Mar 18, 2018
PataAlhaja:

Sorry, it seems the baby is a Muslim so your Jesus Christ has no power and dominion over her.
were re ogrin grin cheesy
Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by Enemyofpeace: 8:23am On Mar 18, 2018
Chikita66:
This is very painful.
what is painful?the baby or the cucumber? grin grin
Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by PataAlhaja(m): 8:24am On Mar 18, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
were re ogrin grin cheesy

Weyrey n'iyalaya e! grin grin
Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by Enemyofpeace: 8:25am On Mar 18, 2018
PataAlhaja:

Weyrey n'iyalaya e! grin grin
omo esu tongue tongue
Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by PataAlhaja(m): 8:27am On Mar 18, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
omo esu tongue tongue

Omo Iya aje! grin grin
Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by PataAlhaja(m): 8:29am On Mar 18, 2018
Chikita66:
This is very painful.

... very painful indeed.

I hope there's a mother figure in her life to fill the vacuum left by her biological Mum.
Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by datfreshdoc(m): 8:32am On Mar 18, 2018
Praktikals:
lmaoo..... savage
Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by okonja(m): 8:42am On Mar 18, 2018
Afonjashapmouth:
Trust my people the Birthday will be loud!!!!

Yes oooo....Party loading cool cool
Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by oluwasegun007(m): 8:43am On Mar 18, 2018
Praktikals:

lol....
Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by Enemyofpeace: 8:53am On Mar 18, 2018
PataAlhaja:

Omo Iya aje! grin grin
abeg go bring amala and gbegiri soup wey you cook come make we chop before we go alhaja place go for her children
Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by Enemyofpeace: 8:54am On Mar 18, 2018
PataAlhaja:

... very painful indeed.

I hope there's a mother figure in her life to fill the vacuum left by her biological Mum.

see you talking like better person shiooooor
Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by pedel: 9:02am On Mar 18, 2018
Don't mind him. Typical Naija youth.
Several years of poverty, suffering and abuse has created all sort of mental health issues among them.
He is probably high on Tramadol and Benylin Syrup.

I am just worried about the kind of adult life they are going to have.

DSS1335:

I know you are trying to be mischievous!
Take it from me because u no rhyme at all. It won't be a bad idea if u return back to school to update ur obsolete self

Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by iamwalexab(m): 9:19am On Mar 18, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
And so?make we come do wetin?was she the only baby burned on that day?how about other childrens that were also burned that same day? Una eye service no go kill una.
I don’t why you are fucking mumu like ds
Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by Enemyofpeace: 9:43am On Mar 18, 2018
iamwalexab:
I don’t why you are fucking mumu like ds
sharaaaaaaaap. Just talk sey you wan go there go chop birthday jollof rice. Suffer head hungry man tongue tongue
Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 18, 2018
THE EVIL CHILD THAT KILLED HER MOTHER.

Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by akeentech(m): 11:28am On Mar 18, 2018
selflover:
So cute. May God make her great. Amen

Ftc for the first time. Lala credit my account asap. I always wanted to be Ftc but I thought it could only happen in my dreams.
You fine but u no fine
Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by TemiGod(f): 10:18am On Mar 19, 2018
selflover:
So cute. May God make her great. Amen

Ftc for the first time. Lala credit my account asap. I always wanted to be Ftc but I thought it could only happen in my dreams.
Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by selflover(f): 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
akeentech:

You fine but u no fine
noted
Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by selflover(f): 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
TemiGod:

do they really pay for ftc? and how much?
yes 10k. I just received my alert now sef.
Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by TemiGod(f): 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by selflover(f): 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2018
TemiGod:

Waaawuuuuuuu!! and it can be anybody?
yes pls
Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by TemiGod(f): 10:47am On Mar 27, 2018

Re: The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today by austineovbi: 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
Beautiful baby

Tiwa Savage And Paul Okoye (psquare) In New Cultural Photos / Kevin Ikeduba Celebrates His 40th Birthday With Throwback Photo / "Davido Is A Primitive Nigerian For Making Money Without A Degree" - Fb User