Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Bike Men Gather To Dump A Cab Blocking The Road Inside Gutter In Ibadan (video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bike Men Gather To Dump A Cab Blocking The Road Inside Gutter In Ibadan (video) (34699 Views)

Okada Rider Found Dead In A Flooded Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Video) / The Amount Of Sand Removed From Gutter In Akwa Ibom / Excavator Assisting People To Cross A Gutter In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bike Men Gather To Dump A Cab Blocking The Road Inside Gutter In Ibadan (video) by Luukasz(m): 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
OneCorner:
all diz afonjas are too weak... come to aba, we would have burned the car. no time
No wonder your region is an underdeveloped jungle despite you lots claiming to have the best talents yet the jungles of the medieval era is far more developed than your jungles.
Youre no match for the Descendants of Oduduwa in everything

1 Like

Re: Bike Men Gather To Dump A Cab Blocking The Road Inside Gutter In Ibadan (video) by princeade86(m): 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
i dont know why some people brain don't function. why will u use ur car to cause holdup.
Re: Bike Men Gather To Dump A Cab Blocking The Road Inside Gutter In Ibadan (video) by jarule75(m): 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
OneCorner:
all diz afonjas are too weak... come to aba, we would have burned the car. no time
That shows the level of stupidity associated with flat heads. Burn the vehicle and cause more serious traffic gridlock and hazard to people's health.

1 Like

Re: Bike Men Gather To Dump A Cab Blocking The Road Inside Gutter In Ibadan (video) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
Afonja must have diminished your self esteem and make you feel so inferior for you to always involve them in your tribal stupidity
OneCorner:
Re: Bike Men Gather To Dump A Cab Blocking The Road Inside Gutter In Ibadan (video) by cecymiammy(f): 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
Just becurse they couldn't bought their own
Chaiii...this your English en...e get as he be
Re: Bike Men Gather To Dump A Cab Blocking The Road Inside Gutter In Ibadan (video) by HoodBillionaire: 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
pinacle owner na egbe
candy:

Yea, that road is narrow. It's even better now that Pinnacle has a huge car park away from the store...it used to be hell for commuters back then!
Re: Bike Men Gather To Dump A Cab Blocking The Road Inside Gutter In Ibadan (video) by thunderbabs: 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
horia:
did you have to say afoja.u not being able to control your self from saying it means weakness.

Cant you see his thinking is only in Onecorner? You no look hin username? undecided
Re: Bike Men Gather To Dump A Cab Blocking The Road Inside Gutter In Ibadan (video) by LZAA: 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
muckross:
Some bike men came down and dump a Nissan Micra cab inside gutter, The car was parked carelessly along the road in Felele Street at Ibadan, causing unnecessary long holdup.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPjTz2bWZqk

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/bike-men-gather-to-dump-cab-blocking.html

so for their mind now them be braun strowman grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bike Men Gather To Dump A Cab Blocking The Road Inside Gutter In Ibadan (video) by Franking: 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
Luukasz:
No wonder your region is an underdeveloped jungle despite you lots claiming to have the best talents yet the jungles of the medieval era is far more developed than your jungles.
Youre no match for the Descendants of Oduduwa in everything

Compare urself to the onecorner guy not an entire tribe. Nobody knows both of u.

1 Like

Re: Bike Men Gather To Dump A Cab Blocking The Road Inside Gutter In Ibadan (video) by Franking: 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
Enemyofpeace:

Go school u no gree. See urself now.

1 Like

Re: Bike Men Gather To Dump A Cab Blocking The Road Inside Gutter In Ibadan (video) by NaWetinDey(m): 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
OneCorner:

I really don't believe you are Igbo and live in Aba because your comment is plain stupid.
Re: Bike Men Gather To Dump A Cab Blocking The Road Inside Gutter In Ibadan (video) by veekid(m): 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
omolola15:
Awon ti veekid and happney65
That's pinnacle in challenge
Re: Bike Men Gather To Dump A Cab Blocking The Road Inside Gutter In Ibadan (video) by Enemyofpeace: 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
cecymiammy:

Chaiii...this your English en...e get as he be
get out
Re: Bike Men Gather To Dump A Cab Blocking The Road Inside Gutter In Ibadan (video) by Yewandequeen(f): 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
Luukasz:
"When a man fails to travel beyond his thick forest he thinks every other place is also a thick forest"
ure a savage
Re: Bike Men Gather To Dump A Cab Blocking The Road Inside Gutter In Ibadan (video) by Enemyofpeace: 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
Franking:

Go school u no gree. See urself now.
get out jo
Re: Bike Men Gather To Dump A Cab Blocking The Road Inside Gutter In Ibadan (video) by EvilMetahuman: 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
OneCorner:
of course we know flat heads don't use their brains cos they don't have any.

Will burning the car move it from the road?

1 Like

Re: Bike Men Gather To Dump A Cab Blocking The Road Inside Gutter In Ibadan (video) by DJInfluence: 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
Only we go dey complain of security agencies wey no dey follow due process when dealing with people, but, see bloody civilians dem, taking the law into their hands. Zoo

This kind Zoo self. Like say dem dash me ticket to this zoo, i for no enter. But my papa born be put inside... grin grin grin
Re: Bike Men Gather To Dump A Cab Blocking The Road Inside Gutter In Ibadan (video) by cecymiammy(f): 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
get out
Try to take correction and work better on yourself...u aren't too old to attend adult literacy
Re: Bike Men Gather To Dump A Cab Blocking The Road Inside Gutter In Ibadan (video) by Enemyofpeace: 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
cecymiammy:

Try to take correction and work better on yourself...u aren't too old to attend adult literacy
what correction?did you corrected me?you didn't correction me, you were only making fun of me. Pls just leaf me alone
Re: Bike Men Gather To Dump A Cab Blocking The Road Inside Gutter In Ibadan (video) by cecymiammy(f): 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
[quote author=Enemyofpeace post=66094340]what correction?did you corrected me?you didn't correction me, you were only making fun of me. Pls just leaf me alone[/quote
Wtf.....biko m sorry,let me leaf u alone cos I no want wahala
Re: Bike Men Gather To Dump A Cab Blocking The Road Inside Gutter In Ibadan (video) by nextstep(m): 5:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
OneCorner:

And the burned car would still block the street ba? Not to mention nobody can use the already skinny road with a blazing fire on it for a few hours, including possible explosions from gas in the tank. Not to mention the owner would have lost his means of income...
Re: Bike Men Gather To Dump A Cab Blocking The Road Inside Gutter In Ibadan (video) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
veekid:
That's pinnacle in challenge
Re: Bike Men Gather To Dump A Cab Blocking The Road Inside Gutter In Ibadan (video) by talk2percy(m): 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
That is how Nigerians will dump buhari inside the gutter come 2019
Re: Bike Men Gather To Dump A Cab Blocking The Road Inside Gutter In Ibadan (video) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
You've tried it elsewhere and it seems not to work... Now come let's do it together. We teach, educate, and sell tools. Just a click on my signature….. If you know, you know.
Re: Bike Men Gather To Dump A Cab Blocking The Road Inside Gutter In Ibadan (video) by otipoju(m): 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
OneCorner:

Tribalism has made your brain to shrink.
When you burn the car, does it solve the problem of obstruction.

Let go of tribalism so that good things can flow from the universe towards you.

Your elevation might be in the hands of anybody.
Re: Bike Men Gather To Dump A Cab Blocking The Road Inside Gutter In Ibadan (video) by bodeskii(m): 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
OneCorner:

How does burning it clear the road?? undecided undecided

Think brother.. Think.
Re: Bike Men Gather To Dump A Cab Blocking The Road Inside Gutter In Ibadan (video) by Kassidy90(m): 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
OneCorner:
U will burn it it down but still end up carrying it because the d purpose of them carrying it is that the car was causing "hold up"
So d afonja actually have more sense than u... Actually u don't even reason like aba person cos personally I see aba people as an intelligent set of people with all those stuffs they re producing der.....any aba person won't reason in reverse as u just did
Re: Bike Men Gather To Dump A Cab Blocking The Road Inside Gutter In Ibadan (video) by kinzation(m): 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
u could have owned a car if not for your English

1 Like

Re: Bike Men Gather To Dump A Cab Blocking The Road Inside Gutter In Ibadan (video) by mustafa006: 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
OneCorner:
typical Nigerian thug...violence is there solution to everything
Re: Bike Men Gather To Dump A Cab Blocking The Road Inside Gutter In Ibadan (video) by Iseoluwani: 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
candy:

Yea, that road is narrow. It's even better now that Pinnacle has a huge car park away from the store...it used to be hell for commuters back then!

Even up till now. That narrow road isn't save. It's like that woman wey get pinnacle dey use jazz sef..

In BTW I stay @ amazing petrol station. We can meet. Check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Pay Between 300 - 500 Naira To Enter Nigeria – Illegal Immigrants (Pictured) / FG Takes Delivery Of Rail Wagons From China / How Gbagi Women Took Up Road Repairs In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.