Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Good Occult Fraternities - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Good Occult Fraternities (8337 Views)

‪What Is Eckankar? Is It A Cult, A Religion, Part Of The Occult? / Occult Powers Of KASAKIKA Of Island Of Mozambique / Good Occult Fraternities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Occult Fraternities by Curiousmind(m): 2:35pm On May 02, 2010
Hi NL

I want to use This Medium to Educate the public, that all Occult fraternities are not Evil

Whenever a Nigerian hears the word ''FRATENITY'' or ''BROTHERHOOD'' or ''OCCULT'' what comes into their minds are Devil Agents

Home Videos, Churches have realy painted all fraternities black in Nigeria

Evil Fraternities exist and Good Fraternities also exist

Below are the list of The Good Fraternities

THE GREAT WHITE BROTHERHOOD

FREEMASONRY

GARETH KNIGHT

FRATERNITY OF THE INNER LIGHT

BROTHERHOOD OF SATURN

COLLEGE OF THELEMA

ORDO TEMPLI ORIENTIS

ARGENTEUM ASTRUM

AURUM SOLIS

BUILDERS OF THE ADYTUM

HERMETIC ORDER OF THE GOLDEN DAWN

ANCIENT MYSTICAL ORDER ROSAE CRUCIS

TEMPLE OF SET

TEMPLE OF THE DARK SUN

DRAGON ROUGE

FUDOSI

HOREV CLUB

FRATERNITA LVX OCCULTA

SERVANTS OF THE LIGHT

SISTERS OF LIGHT

THE SANGUINARIUM

These fraternities aforesaid mention, Teaches it members the secret laws of God, Nature and Tools for developing Ones soul for Ascension

Informations on this Topic are welcome

Thank You

1 Like

Re: Good Occult Fraternities by donpapi1: 11:29am On Nov 25, 2011
i saw your post. god dawm i like it if u sincerely know you can link me up with any of these Good Occult Fraternities call me on 08157050456. note that if u are here to joke wit me don't buder calling and it should be the one with financial connection and contact. anything outside this is not accepted. Note that i will not welcome any of all these small universities confra cos is rubbish. thats if u can contact me or mail me @ richardsonblaire@yahoo.com. i will be ready to talk to u, once u are not fake.
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by ogigkw: 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2012
I am Kwadwo from Ghana, I never believed in Occults Powers until I tried the Occult Priest of KASAKIKA of Island of Mozambique

The Occult Priest of Kasakika is an Occult Priest that derives his power from the Indian ocean of Mozambique.

The Occult Priest of Kasakika is a spiritual lighten to the future of the unknown, of richest and success, don't live the life you can't control due to your inability of spirituality that sees beyond the physical.

For inquiries and spiritual consolation email: occult.priest.spiritual@priest.com or call +258862239765 or +258849488090

If you wish to call the Occult Priest of KASAKIKA you must only call 12 O'clock Mid Night (ONLY) Mozambique Time.

The Occult Priest of KASAKIKA speaks only Portuguese language, but he also has a translator in English and French Languages!!!
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by Abyjah: 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2012
Most of those occult groups are good, what about the people? Are they honest enough not to pervert pure wisdom?

Democracy is good but the way it's practiced is the problem... Hope someone codes worram saying.

1 Like

Re: Good Occult Fraternities by Niflheim(m): 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2012
college of thelema members were expelled from italy when a member died after drinking cat's blood and it was at the 'abbey of thelema' ,their temple, that members were forced to eat goat shit and the grand master aleister crowley made his girlfriend sleep with a goat.
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by Niflheim(m): 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2012
the guy who cut off his mother's head with a masonic ceremonial sword after hearing voices in his head,michael brea,was into freemasonry,he was just returning from the lodge when he decided to do this nonsense!!!
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by Niflheim(m): 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2012
colonel michael aquino who started 'temple of set' was identified as 'mickey',the notorious pedophile in an army base.he used to be the number 2 man at the church of satan.
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by kansionwuekwe: 1:04am On Sep 05, 2012
Temple of set believes there is satan and openly worship satan and u call that good ........the only safe place to go is the church (mountain of fire ) smiley
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by mkmyers45(m): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2012
kansi onwuekwe: Temple of set believes there is satan and openly worship satan and u call that good ........the only safe place to go is the church (mountain of fire ) smiley

Shut up make we see road grin grin
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by kansionwuekwe: 12:37am On Sep 11, 2012
[quote author=mkmyers45]

Shut up make we see road grin grin
just watch how your end will be ......
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by protocol4all: 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2013
ogigkw: I am Kwadwo from Ghana, I never believed in Occults Powers until I tried the Occult Priest of KASAKIKA of Island of Mozambique

The Occult Priest of Kasakika is an Occult Priest that derives his power from the Indian ocean of Mozambique.

The Occult Priest of Kasakika is a spiritual lighten to the future of the unknown, of richest and success, don't live the life you can't control due to your inability of spirituality that sees beyond the physical.

For inquiries and spiritual consolation email: occult.priest.spiritual@priest.com or call +258862239765 or +258849488090

If you wish to call the Occult Priest of KASAKIKA you must only call 12 O'clock Mid Night (ONLY) Mozambique Time.

The Occult Priest of KASAKIKA speaks only Portuguese language, but he also has a translator in English and French Languages!!!

This Priest of KASAKIKA on the internet is a SCAM. I fall victim of this criminals and sent them so 800 Dollars. Finally after collecting all your money they will ask you to send them you Unclad PICTURE to do spiritual work. That shows that they are out to blackmail you after reaping you off your money. BEWARE AND NEVER CONTACT THE CRMINALS
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by protocol4all: 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
ogigkw: I am Kwadwo from Ghana, I never believed in Occults Powers until I tried the Occult Priest of KASAKIKA of Island of Mozambique

This Priest of KASAKIKA on the internet is a SCAM. I fall victim of this criminals and sent them so 800 Dollars. Finally after collecting all your money they will ask you to send them you Unclad PICTURE to do spiritual work. That shows that they are out to blackmail you after reaping you off your money. BEWARE AND NEVER CONTACT THE CRMINALS
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by protocol4all: 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2013

Re: Good Occult Fraternities by yangbrown: 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2013
pls am here for help I need a good occult to help me achieved my aim pls tell me did my control 08109389619
Re: Good Occult Fraternities by Labistia1: 2:16am On Oct 31, 2014
Please someone help me to get a strong and powerful "fraternity" to join....
I am really serious about it...
If i can have one at Ghana where I live Or Nigeria Or Benin, i will be very happy.
No insult words from anyone, coz u are not in my shoes and doesn't know why i need it,
so the holy Christians should keep their holy advice and comment to themselves...
Thanks
My number is +233 547 191 111
My email is wisdomebube11@gmail.com[color=#990000][/color] wink wink
NOTE: I don't want any fake Occults like "KASAKIKA".

(1) (Reply)

"It Doesn't Matter Who Wrote The Bible" / The Twelve Days Of Christmas / When Happiness Intoxicates By Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.