Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' (44621 Views)

RCCG Online Dating App Condemned By Leke Adeboye (Pastor Adeboye's Son) / Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' by labake1(f): 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
what?

Nothing I have forgotten what I want to Tolded You
Re: Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' by guiddoti: 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
nwabekeyi:
this is judging, leave if for God
You are getting it all wrong, bro. You can judge in as much as you aren't doing the very thing.
Re: Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
what gives him the right to dictate who is a man of God, is it becos someone received the gift of anointing boobs and he didnt?
Re: Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' by brojoshua: 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
How about the one who anointed their money?
Re: Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
guiddoti:
You are getting it all wrong, bro. You can judge in as much as you aren't doing the very thing.

really? Then I say most pastors are businessmen
Re: Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' by guiddoti: 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2018
nwabekeyi:
really? Then I say most pastors are businessmen
Do you have facts to this.?
Re: Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' by IamProdigy: 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
Breezzy:
What of BILLIONAIRE PASTORS that are still collecting MONEY from the POOR PEOPLE that hardly eat three square meal a day

They usually flog them and collect it right??

If you want to give... give to God..
and stop looking at who spends it..or wud God come and take the money from the offering box?
Re: Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 18, 2018
We don't have men of God in Nigeria, what we have is men of devil, Have you not wandered that Nigeria is so religious yet so currupt.most of the so called prophets are satanist. Who will end up in calamity and disgrace.
Re: Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
We don't have men of God in Nigeria, what we have is men of devil, Have you not wandered that Nigeria is so religious yet so currupt.most of the so called prophets are satanist, Who will end up in calamity and disgrace..
Re: Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
Hahaha!
Can you imagine; so this is how Christian men of God have reduced their religion to the point of ridicule?

As you know in recent times holding of manhood, private parts and sensitive part by these pastors has become a norm

Re: Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' by fof1: 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
Jakumo:
Yes, na so. Stop caressing those firm yet succulent breasts with your grubby paws, all ye FAKE pastors, and follow the way of Pastor Adebole.

Pastor Eunuch Adejale Adebole generally prefers to deploy his Holy Septer to anoint women right between their silky thighs, thrusting DEEP into the Promised Land, whenever his old battle axe is off to Dubai on another shopping spree aboard the private jet that was purchased with tall tales told in the name of Jeeeeesus, Aaaaamen.

UNKNOWN TO YOU, U ARE SICK IN D HEAD AND DIRTY AT HEART NEEDING DELIVERANCE FROM CONCUPISCENCE. SINFUL DIRTS WILL BE UR RUIN IF U CEASE NOT TO GO THIS WAY...

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' by Jakumo(m): 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
fof1:

UNKNOWN TO YOU, U ARE SICK IN D HEAD AND DIRTY AT HEART NEEDING DELIVERANCE FROM CONCUPISCENCE. SINFUL DIRTS WILL BE UR RUIN IF U CEASE NOT TO GO THIS WAY...

Chai ! Dis man of Dog sabi fess o. No be small ting. Chairman, make you no dey fess like dis na.

Ok, we nogo talk so again, so abeg, make you no go wound yaself for Sunday like dis o.
Re: Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' by Temysteve(m): 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
Jakumo:

Yes, Pastor Adejale has spotted a nice looking sexy university girl in the congregation, and he is thinking to himself "Damn, why did I have to invite my old ball-and-chain here today. Ain't this a muffugih. Damn. No fresh new poon-tang to anoint after service today. Damn" .
soon, you'll say life is so unfair to you, when you've abuse pastors with ur stupid stinking mouth. #OponuOshi
Re: Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' by alanka(f): 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
Re: Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' by alanka(f): 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
Re: Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' by alanka(f): 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
Re: Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' by Jakumo(m): 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
Temysteve:
soon, you'll say life is so unfair to you, when you've abuse pastors with ur stupid stinking mouth. #OponuOshi

Go and check my tithe payment record with Pastor Adejale Adebole, and you will be surprised to learn that for ONE every gallon of jet fuel that you fund in support of those urgent Dubai shopping sprees, I pay for TWENTY gallons of aviation jet fuel, so please, treat me with the respect I deserve as a major stakeholder in support of our airborne Holy Baba, with all rights and privileges so implied.

Besides, today is Sunday, and you sound so angry. What happened to the concept of peace to all men, on this sacred day of worship ?

Don't worry, I am praying for your forgiveness and safe passage when you reach the Pearly Gates aboard your chartered Okada motorcycle taxi.
Re: Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' by Jakumo(m): 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
alanka:
After adeboye had accepted advice from CIA he came on the his alter to praise the usher that tore my suit.

And they helped him more to expand his church. Check the rate at which his church grew within 2011 to 17 compare it with the period of years in the past, you would find there was not time his Jesus grew with such rate.

Heaven is clear. You Don even need to be holy to know if this is God or not. The date of birth 2000 years ago and this time tally.

But this pastor sided CIA, he left God empty he obeys them in all and he would go to corner shouting Jesus.

Jesus did not disobey anytime in trillions of years if he did He would not have come to help my kind.

You have disobeyed who He could not obey, so you should stop calling his name.

You have disobeyed you can't save mankind.

All you needed to do then was to obey and die, since you disobeyed and live , you would die eternally. if CIA had to kill you then ready to die that is all I wanted eternally.

I like it so much i when somebody dies because of me. And devil cries anytime that happens. This one loves his life more than me. He discussed me with devil, he join hand with devil to humiliate me.

For several cunturies, especially since the emerging of the evil land many Gods,
and angels had come in human form to warn and warn when they new that I would touch this earth myself.

If Jesus knew in first place that I would visit this planet He would not have stood for humans. He thought I would be in my secret place as usual for another millions of years.

Devil took you away from me, I would not take you back. You failed to obey me in all time I ordered you but you seat with them every time to dictate how much life would be.

My life would be the way I want it. Enjoy your church followers. I know them them not

Please could you please be so kind as to share the brand name and vendor of the weed you have been partaking on this fine day ?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' by alanka(f): 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
After adeboye had accepted advice from CIA he came on the his alter to praise the usher that tore my suit.

And they helped him more to expand his church. Check the rate at which his church grew within 2011 to 17 compare it with the period of years in the past, you would find there was not time his church grew with such rate.

Heaven is clear. You Don even need to be holy to know if this is God or not. The date of birth 2000 years ago and this time tally.

But this pastor sided CIA, he left God empty he obeys them in all and he would go to corner shouting Jesus.

Jesus did not disobey anytime in trillions of years if he did He would not have come to help Mankind.

You have disobeyed who He could not obey, so you should stop calling his name.

You have disobeyed you can't save the world.

All you needed to do then was to obey and die, since you disobeyed and live , you would die eternally. if CIA had to kill you then ready to die that is all I wanted eternally.

I like it so much i when somebody dies because of me. And devil cries anytime that happens. This one loves his life more than me. He discussed me with devil, he join hand with devil to humiliate me.

For several cunturies, especially since the emerging of the evil land many Gods,
and angels had come in human form to warn and warn when they new that I would touch this earth myself.

If Jesus knew in first place that I would visit this planet He would not have stood for humans. He thought I would be in my secret place as usual for another millions of years.

Devil took you away from me, I would not take you back. You failed to obey me in all time I ordered you but you seat with them every time to dictate how much life would be.

My life would be the way I want it. Enjoy your church followers. I know them them not
Re: Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' by Jakumo(m): 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
Hahaha!
Can you imagine; so this is how Christian men of God have reduced their religion to the point of ridicule?

As you know in recent times holding of manhood, private parts and sensitive part by these pastors has become a norm

I try to be peaceful in demeanor, but I draw the line at permitting ANYONE to grab my bedroom tackle without my consent in writing.
Re: Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' by Temysteve(m): 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
Jakumo:

Go and check my tithe payment record with Pastor Adejale Adebole, and you will be surprised to learn that for ONE every gallon of jet fuel that you fund in support of those urgent Dubai shopping sprees, I pay for TWENTY gallons of aviation jet fuel, so please, treat me with the respect I deserve as a major stakeholder in support of our airborne Holy Baba, with all rights and privileges so implied.

Besides, today is Sunday, and you sound so angry. What happened to the concept of peace to all men, on this sacred day of worship ?

Don't worry, I am praying for your forgiveness and safe passage when you reach the Pearly Gates aboard your chartered Okada motorcycle taxi.
what you don't understand is much more than what you know. Only an unbeliever speak ill of pastor, am less concern if what you're saying is wright or wrong but one thing am certain of is that if God dnt call you or you're going thru the wrong doctrine as a man of God, he/she will surely account for that. So only God can judge them. The tithe you're paying may be consuming by pastors or anybody but yours is do what the word says and overlook where your tithe is going to. Once you righteous in you doings and you're doing what the word then your reward is coming from God and not man. Hope i no dey preach sha?
Re: Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' by Breezzy(m): 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
IamProdigy:

They usually flog them and collect it right??

If you want to give... give to God..
and stop looking at who spends it..or wud God come and take the money from the offering box?
its not that I don't give, i do but I prefer giving it to beggars
Re: Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' by Tecno66: 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
Touching is a no no. But if there is cancer on the breast and you spray annointing oil on it, no qualms. Though not to tell the woman to remove her dress or bra o.
TheSuperNerd:
Pastor Enoch A. Adeboye got a point. He really does. I don't f**king care if such a "man of God" playing with the breasts of a lady (can be another man's wife or just a single ripe lady) has raised the dead before... He is a fake. kiss
I mean, what will a "man of God" be looking for around the breast area of a woman??! *shrugs* What will he be thinking when his sensitive fingers come in contact with such delicate and very sensitive area of a woman?? undecided

Hiding under the name and title of "pastor", "Holy man of God", "He raises the dead" and "He owns a big church" is really all a subtle ploy by some to exploit ladies and before you know it now..... They will reach this stage below..... With some gullible ladies falling for such animalistic nonsense
Re: Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' by kimco(m): 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
Jakumo:
Yes, na so. Stop caressing those firm yet succulent breasts with your grubby paws, all ye FAKE pastors, and follow the way of Pastor Adebole.

Pastor Eunuch Adejale Adebole generally prefers to deploy his Holy Septer to anoint women right between their silky thighs, thrusting DEEP into the Promised Land, whenever his old battle axe is off to Dubai on another shopping spree aboard the private jet that was purchased with tall tales told in the name of Jeeeeesus, Aaaaamen.

Hahahahahah funniest post I've seen in ages. Probably the best well constructed post I've seen so far this year.
Re: Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' by wittyt98(m): 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

Hmmmm... OK... Good luck with that...
OK

Re: Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' by Erissy: 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
That's a true man of God
Re: Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' by samisj4real(m): 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
to all the commentors above, are you guys 4real?
Re: Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' by horia: 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
Jakumo:

Yes, Pastor Adejale has spotted a nice looking sexy university girl in the congregation, and he is thinking to himself "Damn, why did I have to invite my old ball-and-chain here today. Ain't this a muffugih. Damn. No fresh new poon-tang to anoint after service today. Damn" .
can't you at least pretend that you have sense.
Re: Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' by faithalone(m): 6:49am On Mar 19, 2018
the standard of God can never be compromised or changed, most pastors have traded their eternity
Re: Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' by Rapsino(m): 8:24am On Mar 19, 2018
[quote author=nwabekeyi post=65945039]Why is he judging? if someone criticise him, his followers will be yelling "don't judge"[/quo
Saying the truth is mostly seen as judging others. The truth is the truth. Mr excuse
Re: Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' by Jakumo(m): 9:03am On Mar 19, 2018
Brightglory77:
Where did you escape,I am very sure that have been searching for you from zoo.

You must be one of those miracle pastors who so enjoy anointing young women's jiggly and succulent breasts, while praying for nookie later.

Please imagine that my crusty farmer's boot is reposed on your bald head as I invoke this BARRAGE of powerful prayers for your redemption.

Oh, Papa God when dey up. Na beg we dey beg ona today, say make ona no take CANE flog this our Pastor BrightGlory in Jeeeeeesus name.

Oh, Egbon Ogun, Almighty God of Iron. We follow beg ona too, say make the Okada when carry Pastor BrightGlory no mistake go jam, even if to say de Okada pilot don shak Sapele wata belle-full before them start journey.

I shout ya name Oga Sango, God of TONDAAA, say upon how ona take korro-korro eye see for where Pastor BrightGlory dem dey use style, dey press fine woman bress, make Sango no go take TONDA NAK dem all, Gbosaaaa.

After all this three pray don complete, na only 10K naira MTN credit I go need for ya hand now. Thank you for ya support. God bress Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Ernest Agortey Marries Third Wife (Photos) / How Can A Christian Handle Sexual Urge? / Pope Francis Kisses And Washes Feet Of Muslim, 4 Nigerian Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.