Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Reekado Banks Celebrates 9th Day Of Staying Away From Sex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Celebrates 9th Day Of Staying Away From Sex (335 Views)

Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal / Reekado Banks Celebrates His Break From Sex (Photo) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Celebrates 9th Day Of Staying Away From Sex by made4naijamusic: 10:28am On Mar 18, 2018
The Mavins Hitmaker Reekado Banks has decided to zip up his pant for nine days and he thinks it’s worth celebrating. The singer shared on Twitter that he is on a celibacy journey but he did not say how long he is prepared to go.

Reekado Banks, however, gave himself a pat on the back for doing nine days without getting laid. Although he made the post some few days back, hopefully he still sticks to his celibacy.

It is a general belief that with fame and money comes a lot of women, with some just offering sex and many others lining up to become Baby mamas – the end game is often to force the celebrity into their lives.

See Post Below:

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/03/reekado-banks-celebrates-9th-day-of-staying-away-from-sex/

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: I Didn’t Raise A Witch --- Cee-c’s Sister Cries Out / GOD Is The Greatest ●watch Davido And His Team Pray To God ●2018 ●NEW / Bbnaija: Anto, Khloe Bounce Back Into Biggie’s House [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.