Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,839 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Unizik Student Drowns While Celebrating Birthday. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik Student Drowns While Celebrating Birthday. (22593 Views)

UNIBEN Final-Year Student Drowns In Ekosodin River As Police Arrest 2 Friends / Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall / Zulu Maiden Flashes Her Panties While Celebrating On Graduation Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unizik Student Drowns While Celebrating Birthday. by HoodBillionaire: 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
nawa o.
another one.
was it not days ago a cultist drowned
now a jambite sef
but wait o.
inside hotel
so u mean no rescue team inside hotel
no life jackets .nawa o.
Re: Unizik Student Drowns While Celebrating Birthday. by krushdripper(m): 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
I know for sure that it's overdose of booze/drugs that caused it, a point of caution to all those that would come to an occasion and want to celebrate more than the celebrant.
Re: Unizik Student Drowns While Celebrating Birthday. by TalkTalkTwins(m): 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
Re: Unizik Student Drowns While Celebrating Birthday. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
Rip

Confusing headline
Re: Unizik Student Drowns While Celebrating Birthday. by phoenix45(m): 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
Beside that lodge, A 100l student dies on January..l Obama hostel
Re: Unizik Student Drowns While Celebrating Birthday. by noziz(m): 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
something must kill a man. rip...
Re: Unizik Student Drowns While Celebrating Birthday. by bayaar(m): 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
mema900:

People like you graduate from school being useless...because all that will be on ur head after 4 wasted years is book book book and fυcking book!!! Job job job and fυcking job. Nothing more because u concentrated on the useless thing that brought u to school which is book

You Took This Too Personal And Im Not Sorry.
Re: Unizik Student Drowns While Celebrating Birthday. by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
I bet nobody there knew CPR
Re: Unizik Student Drowns While Celebrating Birthday. by Prefola: 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2018
Samirana360:
village ppl....

he's a student and he wrote jamb last Friday....how?
He is running a JUPEB program and most of this JUPEB guys usually seat for JAMB cus they know within them that the program isn't "sure"
Re: Unizik Student Drowns While Celebrating Birthday. by Prefola: 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
Trump4ril:
Dont say. ....

RIP

Confusing report i do undergraduates write Jamb again?...i cannot understand NAU student still writing jamb,except he want to change course .
He is a JUPEB student and most of them seat for JAMB cus they believe the program isn't "sure"
Re: Unizik Student Drowns While Celebrating Birthday. by tbliss22(m): 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
I know many will tag this as spiritual, he had fun unconsciously and he meet Mr. death at the venue. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Unizik Student Drowns While Celebrating Birthday. by Jackossky(m): 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
Prefola:

He is a JUPEB student and most of them seat for JAMB cus they believe the program isn't "sure"
Isn't sure for those who are lazy academically and are too drowned up by the activities going on in the school
Re: Unizik Student Drowns While Celebrating Birthday. by Ellabae(f): 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
Am so scared of swimming.
Re: Unizik Student Drowns While Celebrating Birthday. by megama: 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
queensera:
A male student of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State, yesterday, drowned inside a swimming pool during a birthday celebration.

According to reports, The sad incident happened at Cosmila Hotel. It was gathered that the deceased, identified as Ezekwe Jideofor John, who was celebrating the birthday of his course mate, had 250 in the UTME he wrote, last Friday.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/unizik-student-drowns-while-celebrating.html

kids if nowadays. His family send him to institution to study or celebrating birthday.sorry doo
Re: Unizik Student Drowns While Celebrating Birthday. by kingJoya(m): 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
wow. Na for cosmilla(very small pool) you drowned? not even marble arch. nawa o. Rip sha
Re: Unizik Student Drowns While Celebrating Birthday. by Prefola: 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
Jackossky:

Isn't sure for those who are lazy academically and are too drowned up by the activities going on in the school
Yeah!!!
Most of these JUPEB folks can be so "unserious" and they are tagged as such...
They flex around with regular students forgeting that they aren't yet students...
Issa pity, i think the best unizik can do for them is to send them off to another campus like they did to the prescience students...
Re: Unizik Student Drowns While Celebrating Birthday. by Hisxellency: 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
RIP.... The hotel management should look into that pool, A friend of mine nearly got drown while celebrating his final year paper early last year!!!
Re: Unizik Student Drowns While Celebrating Birthday. by Jackossky(m): 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
Prefola:

Yeah!!!
Most of these JUPEB folks can be so "unserious" and they are tagged as such...
They flex around with regular students forgeting that they aren't yet students...
Issa pity, i think the best unizik can do for them is to send them off to another campus like they did to the prescience students...

Hmm, a point you got there

Some are really serious just that some are too stupid or what should I call it
A girl I tutored and had her enrol for the program, just into the second semester and she already became wayward. Even I can't speak to her, she sees me as a potential boyfriend coz I am a bit young
Tell them that they should take cognizance of their book, but nope they wanna roll out with the lurking 200l guys.

I pity some
Re: Unizik Student Drowns While Celebrating Birthday. by chijokz(m): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Vanity upon vanity.

When I see women being bathed naaked in streams just to get pregnant.
I remember stories like this.

This is the end result of such marine-gifted children.
It's better to adopt a child than to get a baby from the devil.

The devil always takes back his gifts.
He drowned in a swimming pool, most likely @ the deeper section of the pool reserved for experienced swimmers. A novice swimmer who's used to the shallow end of a pool by standing and walking around will most likely drown @ the deeper section if no life vest or tube is present.
Re: Unizik Student Drowns While Celebrating Birthday. by Tmboy(m): 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
hmmmmm ehya rip
Re: Unizik Student Drowns While Celebrating Birthday. by Bullhari: 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
if you don't know how to swim, stay away from water unless you are on life guard anyway. I mean water, any type of water including our normal pure water
Re: Unizik Student Drowns While Celebrating Birthday. by raph101(m): 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
he celebrated the last one
Re: Unizik Student Drowns While Celebrating Birthday. by comrChris(m): 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
Trump4ril:
Dont say. ....

RIP

Confusing report i do undergraduates write Jamb again?...i cannot understand NAU student still writing jamb,except he want to change course .
he was a jupep student
Re: Unizik Student Drowns While Celebrating Birthday. by Chinuaj: 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
Trump4ril:
Dont say. ....

RIP

JUPEC OR JUBEB. I don't even remember the correct one. Many schools run it now.
Re: Unizik Student Drowns While Celebrating Birthday. by busky101(m): 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
millomaniac:

You must lead a very sad life because nothing positive comes out of your mouth. And your poison is slowly spreading. angry. Empty vessels are beginning to copy you.

if you cant get the wisdom and sarcasm in any of his comments then you are of all men the most miserable.....you mustn't be sad all the time
Re: Unizik Student Drowns While Celebrating Birthday. by millomaniac: 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
busky101:
if you can get the wisdom and sarcasm in any of his comments then you are of all men the most miserable.....you mustn't be sad all the time

If i can get the wisdom and sarcasm....... boy you drunk? What the hell u yapping man? Which rotten venomous wisdom. Of all people its that sadistic man that teaches you wisdom undecided olodo
Re: Unizik Student Drowns While Celebrating Birthday. by DateMynd44(m): 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
Chai
OSU takeaway by okija... cry
keep quiet afonja
Re: Unizik Student Drowns While Celebrating Birthday. by Jamesrock(m): 10:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
queensera:
A male student of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State, yesterday, drowned inside a swimming pool during a birthday celebration.

According to reports, The sad incident happened at Cosmila Hotel. It was gathered that the deceased, identified as Ezekwe Jideofor John, who was celebrating the birthday of his course mate, had 250 in the UTME he wrote, last Friday.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/unizik-student-drowns-while-celebrating.html

Why must it be only bad new that will be coming from this school
Re: Unizik Student Drowns While Celebrating Birthday. by chiwuike20: 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Vanity upon vanity.

When I see women being bathed naaked in streams just to get pregnant.
I remember stories like this.

This is the end result of such marine-gifted children.
It's better to adopt a child than to get a baby from the devil.

The devil always takes back his gifts.

You are not only stupid for making this crude statement but also lame, and you should be ashamed of yourself. I'm amazed how you are able to be comfortable typing the rubbish you just typed.
Re: Unizik Student Drowns While Celebrating Birthday. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2018
DateMynd44:
keep quiet afonja
Shut up osu
Re: Unizik Student Drowns While Celebrating Birthday. by mema900: 11:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
bayaar:

You Took This Too Personal And Im Not Sorry.

I take anything school personal bro....it hasn't helped any of us...yet we keep talking about it, we keep wasting our time on it. We keep emphasizing on it....its overrate.

I take it personal with any one preaching these two things.
1. School
2. Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAMB Applicants Storm NIMC Office In Ikeja For NIN (Photos) / Apply For FCT Scholarship 2017 – Application Guidelines & Requirements / WAEC Reveals Date For Release Of 2017 May/june Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.