Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall (43129 Views)

UNIBEN Final-Year Student Drowns In Ekosodin River As Police Arrest 2 Friends / UNIZIK Staff Drowns At Trig Point Hotel Nibo Amidst Confusion / Final Year ABSU Female Biochemistry Student Missing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by Msntv: 3:54pm On May 31, 2023
UNN biochemistry student Ezeoma Chiedozie, drowns at Adada waterfall, Uzouwani LGA, Enugu State. Ezeoma Chiedozie was popularly known as Maazi in biochemistry department.

Information gathered by MYSCHOOLNEWS revealed that Ezeoma Chiedozie is from the biochemistry department was found dead on the 29th of May at Adada waterfall. From a source, we heard there was a picnic there yesterday and his corpse was found earlier today.

Late Ezeoma Chiedozie (known as Maazi), reportedly went to Adada Waterfall organised by his department, and was "mistakenly" left behind when his course mates were leaving the venue.

At the time of this report, no one has been able to give full account on how the incident happened.

Before he departed, Ezeoma Chiedozie was the Provost for the faculty of Biological Sciences (FOBSSA).

The picture is said to be the last time someone got a shoot of him diving into the water, before they left the picnic arena without noticing his absence.

However questions arises, asking how can the picnic organisers not have a head count of how many people went for the picnic outing.

Rip Ezeoma Chiedozie.
MySchoolNews reporting.
SOURCE: https://myschoolnews.ng/unn-biochemistry-student-ezeoma-chiedozie-drowns-at-adada-waterfall

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by NobleSeed(m): 4:05pm On May 31, 2023
So sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by davillian(m): 7:12pm On May 31, 2023
If you don't know how to swim pls dont go near water.....
Even people that knows how to swim can still drown.
Rip man

150 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by dominique(f): 8:51pm On May 31, 2023
He should have known that diving into a waterfall with a very rocky base is extremely dangerous. He must have probably hit his head on a rock at the bottom of the pool, gotten unconscious and drowned afterwards but none of his mates noticed his absence and left without him? People are getting colder by the day ☹️

161 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by kkins25(m): 9:05pm On May 31, 2023
Such a title and nobody noticed his absence? Na remote schooling?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by DataCrab: 9:18pm On May 31, 2023
Sad
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by Sunshine34(m): 9:18pm On May 31, 2023
No no no.. Serious investigation is needed here. The story doesn't match at all. RIP

20 Likes

Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by marlow1962(m): 9:19pm On May 31, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by GOVERNORR: 9:19pm On May 31, 2023
Wear life jacket but not provided for maybe
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:19pm On May 31, 2023
This is just so sad.

May God give his parents the fortitude to bear this huge loss.

RIP

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by McStoic(m): 9:19pm On May 31, 2023
Kaii. Too bad
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by TimFisher2: 9:20pm On May 31, 2023
undecided

I remembered one picnic we had during our university days

We belonged to an association of village indigenes.

We normally have our meetings every Wednesday at the school campus

At the end of the year...we decided to throw up a big party...we choose to visit a very popular river in the east. We took pots, bag of rice, drinks, packs of indomie noodles, pack of chicken and fish

We set out carrying two 14 seater buses...

We arrived and started our games...After cooking and eating...we decided to swim...everyone rushed to the river.

There was this pretty babe...very beautiful that I quickly bonded with immediately ...we started swimming together...I was at the river bank because I don't know how to swim. Before you know we entangled ourselves in love... because people were around...she had to move further..

She was swimming inside the river...deeper and deeper... She beckoned on me to join her...

One spirit was telling me to join her and satisfy my appetite... another spirit was telling me...dude, use your sense ooo...if anything should happen... This pretty girl will not rescue you ooo....my fear senses came back...I told her to come over to the river bank...I can't swim..she was still telling me to come...I just minded my business and did not lose focus.. I was just swimming and playing alone

When it was time to go...we came out and dress up...

I thank God but at the same time I felt bad I did not enjoy all the benefits of the picnic because man was really hot.

I know say marine spirits to dey use beautiful girls

Well.....I am alive today talking to you guys, it would have been a different thing.

That's the end.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by Adedud: 9:20pm On May 31, 2023
Haa
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by Houseofglam7(f): 9:20pm On May 31, 2023
Rest In Peace

1 Like

Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by MissOpe(f): 9:20pm On May 31, 2023
RIP Ezeoma...

There's no difference btw the living and the dead (Time and chance happens to them all).

6 Likes

Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by Weedhustler: 9:21pm On May 31, 2023
People dey cry say fuel too cost, tp cost, this one still carry him self go drown... Nigerian youth no go learn, shey na swimming be this one problem!
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by umarsule885(m): 9:21pm On May 31, 2023
DataCrab:
Very Good
Are you okay

3 Likes

Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by wolesmile(m): 9:22pm On May 31, 2023
Something is not right here.

Does it mean they left the place without a head count of the number of people that went for the picnic?

I don't want to believe this. There is something they are not saying.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by StreetSoldier(m): 9:22pm On May 31, 2023
What a way to go. Such struggle.

1 Like

Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by ogub(m): 9:22pm On May 31, 2023
May the Lord comfort his family

1 Like

Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:22pm On May 31, 2023
DataCrab:
Very Good
Are you okay at all?!
Empathy has been thrown to the wind.
Smh

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by selmann(m): 9:23pm On May 31, 2023
thats how the a local water body took (ate) his precious life, all this streams and water bodies around tertiary institutions most of them are not legit, they conduct all kinds of fetish rituals on them , students should avoid them especially those ones they call otammiri

3 Likes

Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by Nnamdini(m): 9:24pm On May 31, 2023
Rest in peace. Too sad it happened. Safety measures should be available in all these public places

1 Like

Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 9:24pm On May 31, 2023
angry
Parents go send una go school to go study...

For their mind, una dey school...
But no

As the useless girls are doing HOOKUPs in the name of boyfriend - girlfriend, spreading legs for lecturers and OTHER MARRIED MEN, the boys will be involved in different crimes, gambling and messing around.

This one don go now angry angry
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by Ekason33: 9:25pm On May 31, 2023
Too bad, great loss
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by Postinor: 9:25pm On May 31, 2023
Ohh so painful
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by Okiton: 9:25pm On May 31, 2023
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by Okiton: 9:26pm On May 31, 2023
DataCrab:
Very Good
angry

May such goodness reciprocate in ur household and generations unborn in hundred times fold

Amen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by double77: 9:27pm On May 31, 2023
River mummy water or River Goddess done collect this guy. He is na living in underworld.

2 Likes

Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by Goodlady(f): 9:28pm On May 31, 2023
Jesu Kristi!
Ikunle o!
Re: Ezeoma Chiedozie: UNN Biochemistry Student Drowns At Adada Waterfall by Angelfrost(m): 9:29pm On May 31, 2023
The Police are supposed to thoroughly investigate and check forensics to rule out foul play or homicide... But, I know that will never happen!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm A Victim Of Fake JAMB Runz - Help! / Staff Cry As Rafindadi, VC Of Lokoja Federal University Leaves Office After Sack / ASUU Strike: Update Us From Your Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.