Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,153 members, 7,957,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:41 AM

Nollywood Actress Jojo Charry Goes Completely Nude For Birthday Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Jojo Charry Goes Completely Nude For Birthday Photos (1412 Views)

Jojo Charry: I Posed Nude For My Birthday Because My Body Is Too Sexy / Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line / Paschaline Alex Okoli: I Can Go Nude For A Movie Depending On The Amount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Jojo Charry Goes Completely Nude For Birthday Photos by Amagite(m): 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
Actress Jojo Charry, 27, took to social media to share nude photos of herself from her birthday shoot penning a sweet message for herself alongside.

Jojo who is a Liberian by birth but lives in the US wrote;

I remember when I used to be very shy and insecure of my body. I thought my body was too curvy and grown for my age. #selfloveisthebestlove#teampisces I choose to post this picture there was no gun to my head so don’t send me personal messages about anything.

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.

A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/nollywood-actress-jojo-charry-poses-completely-nude-birthday-photos.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Nollywood Actress Jojo Charry Goes Completely Nude For Birthday Photos by stephleena(f): 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
now u re bold,and have to go naked?..what's the definition of self love sef?
going naked, I guess
Re: Nollywood Actress Jojo Charry Goes Completely Nude For Birthday Photos by Philistine(m): 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
I do not blame her, that's all she has to offer

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Jojo Charry Goes Completely Nude For Birthday Photos by Olalan(m): 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
To what end is the picture? For me just a way of advertising her goods to the highest bidders

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Jojo Charry Goes Completely Nude For Birthday Photos by conductor123(m): 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
Oko mi nle cry cry cry
Re: Nollywood Actress Jojo Charry Goes Completely Nude For Birthday Photos by thorpido(m): 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
Marine spirits everywhere.
Re: Nollywood Actress Jojo Charry Goes Completely Nude For Birthday Photos by Praisles(f): 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
awon omo irole aye oluya!!

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Nina To Undergo Moral Rehabilitation- Says Vc / Rihanna & P.diddy Dancing shaku shaku To "If" By Davido At The Club(video) / Amazing Photos Of Bbnaija Lovers, Teddy-a And Bambam Hangout With Noble Igwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.