Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married (3522 Views)

"I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" / Why Women Shouldn't Bother To Lose Weight / Women Who Don't Submit To Their Husbands Can't Have Lasting Marriage-Tayo Demola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by zinaunreal(m): 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
It is utterly dangerous and useless for a woman who cannot submit to her husband, have fantasies on wanting to get married. I am not a sexist i just feel it is a point of view that cannot just be countered even as more and more women have begun to be influential and independent in the society.

Society still dwells on these core unconscious rules, despite both sexes clamor for women to have more decisive and equal roles in the family like their husbands . I feel no matter how we look at things, it is always going to be wife who must submit to her husband in marriage just to ensure its longevity, health and happiness.

No man wants a woman who will rub shoulders with him. No man. So women or even feminists who feel they cannot submit, do yourself a favor and dont bother signing up for the marriage institution. Its usually tragic at the end

8 Likes

Re: A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by fulaniHERDSman(m): 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
cool cool
Na them senseless things full end time churches and ojoro prayer factories o!
Begging God to give them an unfortunate man they will ruin his life.

6 Likes

Re: A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by Adamummya(f): 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
And a man who can't love and respect his wife shouldn't bother getting married

21 Likes

Re: A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by zinaunreal(m): 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
Adamummya:
And a man who can't love and respect his wife shouldn't bother getting married

I agree with your fact. But i have also stated the truth of the matter

1 Like

Re: A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by Adamummya(f): 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2018
zinaunreal:

I agree with your fact. But i have also stated the truth of the matter
it's not just a fact sweety, it's the truth wives be submissive husbands love and respect

3 Likes

Re: A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by Muna5: 11:51am On Mar 24, 2018
A man that is not ready to love, respect, trust and listens to his wife shouldn't bother getting married.

A man that still consults his mother before taking decisions in His home shouldn't bother getting married.

A man that still have mentality that wives are strangers in their homes shouldn't bother getting married.

A man that place friends above his wife shouldn't bother getting married.

A man that can't counsel and correct his wife shouldn't bother getting married.
Etc
Thanks.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
Muna5:
A man that is not ready to love, respect, trust and listens to his wife shouldn't bother getting married.

A man that still consults his mother before taking decisions in His home shouldn't bother getting married.

A man that still have mentality that wives are strangers in their homes shouldn't bother getting married.

A man that place friends above his wife shouldn't bother getting married.

A man that can't counsel and correct his wife shouldn't bother getting married.
Etc
Thanks.
Is it not that same MOTHER that GAVE BIRTH to him and trained him before you could marry him? Or is it not that same MOTHER he took you to and agreed that he can marry you
YOUR SON WILL ALSO DISOBEY YOU IN JESUS NAME.. ((AMEN))

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by Richy4(m): 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
This topic is really sensitive in a way..
I could remember the first feminist in the good book that couldn't submit due to her feminist nature.

The king, after getting drunk asked her to come and catwalk for his guests...

She was like what nonsense....Meee!!! Queen V. to walk elegantly and impress bunch of drunk fools..not in this life time... Though a lot of people will understand her reasons ....
Re: A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 24, 2018
baddy404:

Is it not that same MOTHER that GAVE BIRTH to him and trained him before you could marry him? Or is it not that same MOTHER he took you to and agreed that he can marry you

Exactly! Only men were given birth (to) and trained by their mothers.

3 Likes

Re: A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by donstan18: 2:03pm On Mar 24, 2018
Can't stop laughing with the comment below me cheesy , this cococandy is simply crazy and annoying to those who take their shii serious cheesy

@OP, I personally think your thread is biased.

Men and woman should be ready to submit to themselves before getting into marriage.

A partner is not always right.

6 Likes

Re: A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by cococandy(f): 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
the ‘men’ on this forum are always whining and nagging

You people are pathetic cry babies.

“Meh meh submit to me. cry

“Wah wah my penis will fall off if I don’t find a woman to impose my asinine wishes on” embarassed

“Bwa bwa why do women think they have minds and opinions of their own. Too bad for me” cry

Another day another bucket of man-tears grin

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
cococandy:

“Wah wah my penis will fall off if I don’t find a woman to impose my asinine wishes on” embarassed

“Bwa bwa why do women think they have minds and opinions of their own. Too bad for me” cry

Especially that drinklimca who deceives himself that because he has a joystick he automatically has sense and should not be challenged by women I laugh whenever I read his comments. grin

10 Likes

Re: A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
cococandy:

Tbh, it is pathetic.
Threads upon threads centred around women.
How do they do it?

7 Likes

Re: A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Especially that drinklimca who deceives himself that because he has a joystick he automatically has sense and should not be challenged by women I laugh whenever I read his comments. grin
I can see that my comments concerning feminist have really brought headache and pains to all of you..

But one thing is certain, as long as i have a 5 inches dick, I'm your master by divine right..

6 Likes

Re: A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I can see that my comments concerning feminist have really brought headache and pains to all of you..

But one thing is certain, as long as i have a 5 inches dick, I'm your master by divine right..
Boy you can deceive yourself for all I care.BTW your illusion is good. grin

6 Likes

Re: A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Boy you can deceive yourself for all I care.BTW your illusion is good. grin
The funniest thing about your kind is that they suddenly turn to potatoes when it's time for marriage.

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by cococandy(f): 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Tbh, it is pathetic.
How do they do it?
Yet we are the ‘nagging’ gender.

Some guys are always on several threads somewhere on NL whining and pouting about women and submission. Like they have nothing else going for them. Apparently undecided

Ladyhippolyta88:

Lol. I don’t even know that one. But he’s probably no different than the rest whiners on here.

DrinkLimca:

go and buy a dog

9 Likes

Re: A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
cococandy:

Yet we are the ‘nagging’ gender.

Some guys are always on several threads somewhere on NL whining and pouting about women and submission. Like they have nothing else going for them. Apparently undecided

Lol. I don’t even know that one. But he’s probably no different than the rest whiners on here.

go and buy a dog
why is it so hard for ladies to accept the truth and honor their divine calling?

That calling of women are supposed to be acting creatures, not main creatures in the helm of affairs.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by shaybebaby(f): 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Tbh, it is pathetic.
How do they do it?
When the only they have achieved in life is an erection,why won't they console themselves that it is all that matters? grin

8 Likes

Re: A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by Shugavee(f): 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2018
zinaunreal:
It is utterly dangerous and useless for a woman who cannot submit to her husband, have fantasies on wanting to get married. I am not a sexist i just feel it is a point of view that cannot just be countered even as more and more women have begun to be influential and independent in the society.

Society still dwells on these core unconscious rules, despite both sexes clamor for women to have more decisive and equal roles in the family like their husbands . I feel no matter how we look at things, it is always going to be wife who must submit to her husband in marriage just to ensure its longevity, health and happiness.

No man wants a woman who will rub shoulders with him. No man. So women or even feminists who feel they cannot submit, do yourself a favor and dont bother signing up for the marriage institution. Its usually tragic at the end
u men better stop talking trash n mind ur business!!! If u don't want a feminist ur choice but men r out there without this dirty outdated mentality!! So a man shouldn't summit as well?? Because he has a peniss Both spouse summit n support each other!! Marriage between two individuals has no manual, so do urs n let people do theirs!!

6 Likes

Re: A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by nahzyla: 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
The good book also says men should till the earth and work to provide for their families but today both men and women are working to provide.

Submission in marriage is for both men and women abegii

Bible said wives submit and husbands love your wives does it mean duty of showing love is solely for the husband alone? Just as the wife loves him so should he also submit to her when necessary.

6 Likes

Re: A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by NoToPile: 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
The comments here got me laughing grin grin grin

Anyman who is not ready to LEAVE and cleave to his wife is not ready to get married.

Anyway from what I see guys post on this forum, a lot of them are not real men.

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by zinaunreal(m): 9:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
Shugavee:
u men better stop talking trash n mind ur business!!! If u don't want a feminist ur choice but men r out there without this dirty outdated mentality!! So a man shouldn't summit as well?? Because he has a peniss Both spouse summit n support each other!! Marriage between two individuals has no manual, so do urs n let people do theirs!!
learn to accept the trash
Re: A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by zinaunreal(m): 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
cococandy:

Nothing you can do about it thats all im saying. Youre here making noise but other women are submitting like it is required of them. Not that i support. Im just saying you accept or remain single
Re: A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 24, 2018
zinaunreal:
[s]It is utterly dangerous and useless for a woman who cannot submit to her husband, have fantasies on wanting to get married. I am not a sexist i just feel it is a point of view that cannot just be countered even as more and more women have begun to be influential and independent in the society.

No man wants a woman who will rub shoulders with him. No man. So women or even feminists who feel they cannot submit, do yourself a favor and dont bother signing up for the marriage institution. Its usually tragic at the end[/s]

https://www.nairaland.com/4164126/women-marriage-submission-talk
Re: A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2018
zinaunreal:

[s]Nothing you can do about it thats all im saying. Youre here making noise but other women are submitting like it is required of them. Not that i support. Im just saying you accept or remain single[/s]

you are a nobody on the internet. she's married btw and what you say does not stop anybody from getting married if they want to.
to be a doormat is a personal choice and not everyone wants to be one.

6 Likes

Re: A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:58pm On Mar 24, 2018
Only very insecure or intellectually-challenged or deluded men believe that women should have to "submit" to them.

Except you deliberately choose for a wife, a woman of low education or low self-esteem, no woman would submit to that.

6 Likes

Re: A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by Muna5: 11:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
baddy404:

It's like you have comprehension problem, where did I say a man should disobey his mother? You are noticed so flush

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by zinaunreal(m): 11:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

you are a nobody on the internet. she's married btw and what you say does not stop anybody from getting married if they want to.
to be a doormat is a personal choice and not everyone wants to be one.

Who cares if am a nobody. Stick with statics and facts youre busy directing your pain at me. Am i the one thats making women submissive? They already know that they have no choice. No submission no marriage. Simple. That's the core belief and most men imprint that on their wives to be

1 Like

Re: A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
zinaunreal:

[s]Who cares if am a nobody. Stick with statics and facts youre busy directing your pain at me. Am i the one thats making women submissive? They already know that they have no choice. No submission no marriage. Simple. That's the core belief and most men imprint that on their wives to be[/s]

dumbo

3 Likes

Re: A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by zinaunreal(m): 11:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

dumbo

Dont take it out on me baby grin ah ah
This one na hardcore la feministo
Re: A Woman Who Cannot Submit To A Man Should Not Bother Getting Married by cococandy(f): 12:00am On Mar 25, 2018
According to you
DrinkLimca:
why is it so hard for ladies to accept the truth and honor their divine calling?

That calling of women are supposed to be acting creatures, not main creatures in the helm of affairs.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife, Who Hurt You In The Past? / Bundle Of Joy: Addition To My Family / Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.