Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,813 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? (3524 Views)

Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony / Were Our Forefathers Happier Than Today's Generations? / What Makes A Child An Ajebo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by Domwiz4all(m): 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
Money or Attention Which makes a woman happier? I can't just stop thinking about this, I feel women are a bit difficult to please. Have seen women who have every thing at their disposal. Very rich husband and probably from a rich home too,yet complaining of not having enough of their husband's attention and as such threaten to walk out of d marriage. Some actual do walk out. And on the other hand some have loving and all giving attention man but whose financial status is nothing to write home about. It is very common to hear such women telling their men "Na luv I go chop?" In short some of these women see their poor husbands as burden and will prefer the man always stay away for long time without coming home. So ladies what do you think will make you happier, money or attention? Guys what is your take or experience on this?
Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by Godmystrength: 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
I want both.

4 Likes

Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by Zillight: 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
must u ask again?.... in a case where what all d ladies want is Ferrari or Range Rover sport. U sit down they think of attention, when you have made your money, no woman will want to loose U and if she mistakenly does, thousands of other, even more prettier sef will like to replace her in no time. my advice for U: make GOOD MONEY.

1 Like

Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by Domwiz4all(m): 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
Godmystrength: I want both.
Lolz which woman wont want both? But 80% of successful men are always busy makin more money.
Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by Domwiz4all(m): 6:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
Zillight: must u ask again?.... in a case where what all d ladies want is Ferrari or Range Rover sport. U sit down they think of attention, when you have made your money, no woman will want to loose U and if she mistakenly does, thousands of other, even more prettier sef will like to replace her in no time. my advice for U: make GOOD MONEY.
who doesnt want to make money? Even wen you made and you are tryin to make more she feels she is been neglected and begin to life hell for you. My boss who is an accountant is stil bitter as d wife left him cuz while he was suppose to give her sum of his time while at home he would be busy balancing dat or dis
Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by sunvick(m): 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
OP
Money is a what makes ladies more happier. Attention is just a supplementary attribute.

Given woman attention without money is a waste of time to her.

4 Likes

Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by ATSOMEH(f): 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
Women don suffer sha, see qwestion. Op, you yrself what makes you happier, u people shd stop making everything about women jor, its getting too much, if only all women and girls can go on strike, make we see whether una go survive for one week and mind u I aint talking about no sex. Even u men prefer money to attention, make una still dey talk true sometimes.

9 Likes

Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by Godmystrength: 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
Domwiz4all: Lolz which woman wont want both? But 80% of successful men are always busy makin more money.
i want both because i will also be bringing both to the table.
Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by bukatyne(f): 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
Depends on the woman in question
Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by Kanwulia: 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
Earlier in marriage (dating phase to 1 year) = attention!
Later in marriage (after 1 year plus) = MONEY!!!!!! kiss

Any man wey wan give me attention dey waste im time o! I nor beg am!

Just SHOW ME THE MONEY! Period! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by crackhaus: 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
They want both, depending on the phase they're in.

When a woman gets into a relationship, the honeymoon phase is all about attention...they feel an overwhelming surge of neediness and emotional vacuum which can only be satisfied by receiving constant attention.

When the honeymoon phase is over (the timing on this is unique to each woman), they start to seek out reasons on how and why they're so in love with the man involved.
At this point, a woman would subconsciously begin an evaluation of how well the man fits into her future...this evaluation will be based on compatibility, finance, and long term goals. At this point, they may still love the man, but at the same time would expect him to be able to cater for her/their basic needs (long term). I call this the reality phase.

If all the above phases are completed and somewhere along the line the man begins to give less and less attention to her probably due to over-familiarity or a busy schedule, the woman resets to default and starts needing attention again...and as such, the cycle repeats itself all over again.

A wise and intelligent man who intends on keeping his woman completely satisfied, must know exactly when and how to make her happy by recognizing the phase they're in as the relationship progresses.

So now that I've explained myself for no reason, I really hope this will be the last time I come across a topic on what women want between money and attention... angry

4 Likes

Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by Domwiz4all(m): 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
Kanwulia: Earlier in marriage (dating phase to 1 year) = attention!
yeah dis sound funny but made lot of sense
Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by Kanwulia: 8:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
Domwiz4all: yeah dis sound funny but made lot of sense

Yes ke!
Na attention I go chop? undecided

1 Like

Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by Domwiz4all(m): 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
crackhaus: They want both, depending on the phase they're in.

When a woman gets into a relationship, the honeymoon phase is all about attention...they feel an overwhelming surge of neediness and emotional vacuum which can only be satisfied by receiving constant attention.

When the honeymoon phase is over (the timing on this is unique to each woman), they start to seek out reasons on how and why they're so in love with the man involved.
At this point, a woman would subconsciously begin an evaluation of how well the man fits into her future...this evaluation will be based on compatibility, finance, and long term goals. At this point, they may still love the man, but at the same time would expect him to be able to cater for her/their basic needs (long term). I call this the reality phase.

If all the above phases are completed and somewhere along the line the man begins to give less and less attention to her probably due to over-familiarity or a busy schedule, the woman resets to default and starts needing attention again...and as such, the cycle repeats itself all over again.

A wise and intelligent man who intends on keeping his woman completely satisfied, must know exactly when and how to make her happy by paying attention to the phase they're in as the relationship progresses.

So now that I've explained myself for no reason, I really hope this will be the last time I come across a topic on what women want between money and attention... angry
Lots of tins to learn from your explanation. Thanks for time
Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by Domwiz4all(m): 8:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
ATSOMEH: Women don suffer sha, see qwestion. Op, you yrself what makes you happier, u people shd stop making everything about women jor, its getting too much, if only all women and girls can go on strike, make we see whether una go survive for one week and mind u I aint talking about no sex. Even u men prefer money to attention, make una still dey talk true sometimes.
Hahahaha you people should go on strike na, wen you call it off we d men will also embark on our strike too and let see who will have d last laugh. Lolzz
Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by Domwiz4all(m): 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
Kanwulia:

Yes ke!
Na attention I go chop? undecided
so Why do you still seek for attention badly even wen d cash is made available
Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by Kanwulia: 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
Domwiz4all: so Why do you still seek for attention badly even wen d cash is made available

Who?
Me?
NEVER!

Even without cash, I am not interested in attention o. Especially from African MEN OR WOMEN who cannot give it due to too much SUFFERHEAD and POVERTY! A hungry man or woman can NEVER have the capacity for love and romance. I don't waste my damn time on such creatures! kiss

Abi you hear say I dey for wheelchair? grin
Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by ATSOMEH(f): 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
Domwiz4all: Hahahaha you people should go on strike na, wen you call it off we d men will also embark on our strike too and let see who will have d last laugh. Lolzz

Guy, I laugh u in pidgin. Call off which strike, pls this is not doctors and fg issue ohh. Okay, if they refuse to call it off, who would u employ to take over? Better reason am well.

1 Like

Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by Domwiz4all(m): 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by Domwiz4all(m): 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
ATSOMEH:

Guy, I laugh u in pidgin. Call off which strike, pls this is not doctors and fg issue ohh. Okay, if they refuse to call it off, who would u employ to take over? Better reason am well.
I'll patiently wait for dem to call it off Cux I know no strike last for ever. Lol
Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by Kanwulia: 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
Domwiz4all: so where do you waste your time? grin so where do you waste your time?

WORKING HARD. . . . . and pampering myself! cool
Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by ATSOMEH(f): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
Domwiz4all: I'll patiently wait for dem to call it off Cux I know no strike last for ever. Lol

Guy, that was not a trick question, answer it. Anyway, for yr persistence I will talk to yr mom, sis, aunt, gf/wife not to join d strike.
Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by Domwiz4all(m): 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
ATSOMEH:

Guy, that was not a trick question, answer it. Anyway, for yr persistence I will talk to yr mom, sis, aunt, gf/wife not to join d strike.
Hahahaha if my luvd ones won't take part in d strike den I wudnt care if de call off d strike or not
Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by Nobody: 3:46am On Sep 04, 2014
D1ck.
Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by Godmystrength: 5:21am On Sep 04, 2014
Yomieluv: D1ck.
then the prostitutes should be the happiest abi. Since they have varieties of it....
Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 04, 2014
Kanwulia: Earlier in marriage (dating phase to 1 year) = attention!

Any man wey wan give me attention dey waste im time o! I nor beg am!

Just SHOW ME THE MONEY! Period! kiss

grin grin grin grin blunt truth.
Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by thorpido(m): 7:54am On Sep 04, 2014
ATSOMEH: Women don suffer sha, see qwestion. Op, you yrself what makes you happier, u people shd stop making everything about women jor, its getting too much, if only all women and girls can go on strike, make we see whether una go survive for one week and mind u I aint talking about no sex. Even u men prefer money to attention, make una still dey talk true sometimes.
How many men seek attention?Attention is a woman thing.
Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by 5minsmadness: 8:22am On Sep 04, 2014
I think it has to do with age.
When a woman is young she is very impressionable and wants to belong, have all the nice things, enjoy life etc. Erection is important to her cos of course she want to enjoy herself with her man but money is more important. At a young age girls can follow a rich man that has poor erection or even no erection self as long as the money is flowing they won't mind.

But as a woman gets older her priorities change. She sees that money is not everything and she wants that sexual satisfaction from her man. By that time erection will be more important to her. Some women in their 50s will gladly pay for the erection sef because by that time their older husbands may not be able to have the strong erection needed to satisfy them. That's why we hear of sugar mommies at that age, they value that erection more than money and that's why they are willing to even pay for it.

Tenk u.
Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by soonest(f): 10:04am On Sep 04, 2014
crackhaus: They want both, depending on the phase they're in.

A wise and intelligent man who intends on keeping his woman completely satisfied, must know exactly when and how to make her happy by recognizing the phase they're in as the relationship progresses.

So u dey talk true like this. Indeed it wasn't flesh and blood that revealed this to you. Thumbs up
Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 04, 2014
There should be a balance. If all women wanted only money then Dangote wouldn't be a man with 3 ex wives and no current wife.

A couple can work and plan their lives so both money to give their family basic comfort will be enough and have time to grow and develop and not grow apart

2 Likes

Re: Money Or Attention? Which Makes A Woman Happier? by crackhaus: 12:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
soonest:
So u dey talk true like this. Indeed it wasn't flesh and blood that revealed this to you. Thumbs up
You know me before? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can He Forgive His Wife And Forget? / . / Why do some single ladies marry married men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.