Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

5 Signs Your Boyfriend Might Be Mr Right - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Might Be Mr Right (718 Views)

Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan / Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right / Mzbel: I Will Sleep With Your Boyfriend If You Don't Stop Insulting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Signs Your Boyfriend Might Be Mr Right by Brumesip(m): 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
JUICE AND SQUEEZE WITH BRUME-SIP ANTHONY
5 SIGNS THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND MIGHT BE "MR RIGHT"?

My close female friend (Name withheld) finally met a charming nice guy who has all the features she always dreamt her perfect guy would possess; Tall, Dark, Rich and Handsome. But at some point she became suspicious that he was too good to be true and she sank into deep thought of uncertainty; she said and I quote "What if it's all a game for this guy?", I want to be with him but the fear of my heart being shattered is so scary'. Now I began to ponder on the issue and carried out a rigorous research and now comprehended why she wants to feel secured. Like I expounded in my first article, it states that the reason why most relationships fail is because "true intentions might be hidden or misunderstood". Some of us have been in a situation whereby, you love your partner but he or she doesn’t reciprocate and the moment you come in terms with this, you become so downtrodden which can lead to emotional trauma or worst, depression. It would be much easier if we had guidelines to enlighten one, if truly your guy is heading to "Mr.Right" status quo. Well the Juice Box (my brain's fond name)has being vital in helping to make a little research and it came up with five(5) Signs that helps you decipher if he loves you or just in for fun and also this would allow you to identify and separate the friends from lovers with a lil emotional rupture. Nonetheless, without further ado, these are the itemized points for your enlightenment:

1.) YOUR PHONE BUZZES BECAUSE OF HIM ; How many times has he rung(call) you and began the conversation like this :
You : Hello,
‎Him: What's happening,
‎You: Nothing much,
‎Him : Okay, Just wanted to check on you, hope you're good.
‎ This may not seem convincing enough but, it's one of the signs that he thinks about you on regular basis, even when you're not together. From my perception, most men dislike talking for long when on the phone, unless they have a definite, clear-cut reason to call. When he calls you at work or home for no apparent reason then know that you're a reoccurring cue in his mind. A group of Guys I met recently opened up to me that they don’t like using their phones for call, but stated that "if they are in love, they are willing to do almost anything to stay in contact with the lady.

‎2.) HE TELLS HIS FRIENDS ABOUT YOU;
‎Don't be deceived, men are always talking about their latest catch (**winks**) to their buddies. . Does this ensure his love for you? No, but it doesn't mean he's lusting after you. So the thing you should be hoping for, is that he doesn’t just talk about you sexually, when he talks about you in a different perspective; giving his guys a non perverted info then he sees you in a romantic way which means he is into the relationship for good. This explains a certain warm or cushioned gesture and impression the first time you get to meet his friends. You can imagine how your partner must have being bragging and disturbing the boys on how amazing you are, a description of how beautiful you are, in that process of meeting they would be pleased to have confirmed your attributes.

‎ 3.) HE LOVES YOUR FRIENDS;
‎Personally, I don’t think guys can really love all your friends, but they would pretend to do so. Even the ones you secretly can't stand he will convince you that they are- cool, intelligent, charming, fun-to-be with and would like to meet them. But if he doesn’t care much about them, why the enthusiasm on meeting them? There are various reasons and this all because he wants your affection at the end of the day. Basically there are three major reasons he would want to meet your friends and be friends with them.
‎A.) He wants to please you
‎B.) He'll become a member of your clique, creating more room to spend more time with you.
‎C.)He may be able to squeeze information about you, out of them. There is always a possibility that he would actually like your friends, a simple way to know this if he can remember their names two days after meeting them.

‎4.) HE PAYS ATTENTION TO YOU WHEN YOU TALK;
‎This is one of the biggest giveaways. The next time you're out with your friends, pay attention to how other couples; how men and women talk under normal circumstances. See how their eyes are always prone to meet each other's and also not always does this happen but it might also be the opposite case. In another typical case the guy might be so distracted that he, might be caught noticing another lady too. Apply this to your relationship; does your boyfriend seem to be hanging to your every word, even if you're boring him to death. This is a sign is mad over you or simply not. You take your chance.

‎ 5.) THE PAST IS FORGOTTEN;
‎Men are very different when it comes to situations about their past relationships, it's also one of the main topic of discussion when they're in the company of their fellow men. They can go into deep thoughts in self- pity and regret after a relationship has gone wrong and find it hard to control themselves from telling everyone they meet , how heartbroken they feel. Ladies are more inquisitive when it comes to matters of the past, simply because they want to make sure that the same mistakes doesn’t repeat themselves. Guys are all about moving on and when your guy is able to press that acceleration button on your relationship, it most likely means he's over his ex and looking forward to make new memories. He always keeps to time .
There are other valuable and insightful ways to know your Boyfriend may be Mr. Right
- Your Interests become His Interest
- He Talks After Sex -
- He sets up Dates on a Regular
- He keeps to time
(You can also add yours to the pleasure of the viewers too)

This is the Juice and Squeeze with Brume-Sip Anthony
Kindly drop a Comment, Like and Share
+2296680716 (What's app for PDF file)

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Might Be Mr Right by ovokate(f): 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
Mr wrong can do all the aforementioned too undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Might Be Mr Right by duduade: 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
ovokate:
Mr wrong can do all the aforementioned too undecided

Exactly when you jam a proper Yoruba demon

1 Like

Re: 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Might Be Mr Right by ovokate(f): 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
duduade:

Exactly when you jam a proper Yoruba demon
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye “mr P” Poses Next To A Multi-million Lamborghini Supercar (photos) / #bbnaija - Check Out Bbnaija Housemates Tobi And Miracle's Talented Painting / Did Bobrisky Have Boobs? Let Us Discuss About This Latest Bobrisky Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.