Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right (35225 Views)

Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts / Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts / Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by Truths9ja: 5:18pm On Nov 28, 2023
35-year-old #BBNaija Uriel reveals she has frozen her eggs till she finds Mr Right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWp9a93QAPA?si=JnzV7zyqN2qNGtBk

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by Truths9ja: 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2023
Hmm 🤔, she didn’t have to freeze her eggs now .

“Ladies Consider Freezing Your Eggs, Until Mr Right Comes” Uriel Oputa Goes Emotional as She Freezes Her Eggs At 35

Uriel Oputa, a popular reality star, freezes her eggs as she laments the fact that time is running out on her while she waits for the perfect man.

In an emotional video posted on her Instagram page, the BBNaija star visited a fertility clinic to freeze her eggs and save them for future usage.

Egg freezing, according to the UK’s Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority [HFEA], is a way of preserving a woman’s fertility so she can try to have a family in the future. It involves collecting a woman’s eggs, freezing them and then defrosting them later on so they can be used in fertility treatment.

According to the 35-year-old, it was a necessary step to take because a woman’s eggs begin to diminish beyond the age of 30, lowering her chances of having a baby.

“I’m creating awareness!!! Apparently by 30 the Quality of our eggs Reduce🥹 Ladies would you consider Freezing your Eggs? Until Mr Right comes? Creating awareness and educating myself and others. We walk on this health journey together.” Uriel Oputa captioned the video.

In the video, she stated in part, “It’s a hard pill to swallow; at this age I am now, my mother had five children. Time is ticking for me and I am aware, so I decided to weigh my options. If that perfect man doesn’t come now, I need to secure myself and nurture my seeds.”

https://www.gistlover.com/ladies-consider-freezing-your-eggs-until-mr-right-comes-uriel-oputa-goes-emotional-as-she-freezes-her-eggs-at-35/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by Investor137: 5:22pm On Nov 28, 2023
So that she can be getting all the rain in the drum

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by 4KNGOATS(m): 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2023
Truths9ja:
35-year-old #BBNaija
Am happy to inform you guyz that this crazy fkn bitch is on her own!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by eddynaira125: 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2023
Crazy world

4 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by Truths9ja: 5:40pm On Nov 28, 2023
Investor137:
So that she can be getting all the rain in the drum
you mean she will have steady sex why she freeze her eggs? I don’t understand ooo

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by Padipadi(m): 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2023
Isn't this the confused daughter of Charly Boy?
The man wey mumu pass 70 yrs. No be me talk am o, na Mujaheed Asari Dokubo talk am o!
Don't you hear it in those skits sound that says: 70 yrs old man, ya mumu too much, dem tear gas am!

To you Uriel, you can't find husband. You look like a masculine girl.
Accept ya destiny and do Rev Sisters job.
Truths9ja:
you mean she will have steady sex why she freeze her eggs? I don’t understand ooo
Explain taya to us.
Koyewa.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by Truths9ja: 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2023
Padipadi:
The man wey mumu pass 70 yrs. No be me talk am o, na Mujaheed Asari Dokubo talk am o!
Don't you hear it in those slits sound that says: 70 yrs old man, ya mumu too much, dem tear gas am!

Explain taya to us.
Koyewa.
she’s still young now, she want to enjoy more strong pipe niiii. I dey fear women seriously

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by Padipadi(m): 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2023
Truths9ja:
she’s still young now, she want to enjoy more strong pipe niiii. I dey fear women seriously
Marry her. Ya head rogodo like Mugabe's dick cap. You fit marry 35 years old girl wey big boys for Nigeria don pass around?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by Truths9ja: 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2023
Padipadi:

Marry her. Ya head rogodo like Mugabe's dick cap. You fit marry 35 years old girl wey big boys for Nigeria don pass around?
forget it here. Lagos big boys are still falling in love to her. She’s still very hot joor

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2023
Truths9ja:
35-year-old #BBNaija Uriel reveals she has frozen her eggs till she finds Mr Right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWp9a93QAPA?si=JnzV7zyqN2qNGtBk

Which cold room oo she dey use?

Truths9ja:
I’m scared with the freezing of her eggs. I dey fear this female gender
Na SM & Inferiority complex go kill many... follo folloTREND

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by Truths9ja: 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Which cold room oo?
I’m scared with the freezing of her eggs. I dey fear this female gender

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by LikeAking: 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2023
Padipadi:
Don't you hear it in those slits sound that says: 70 yrs old man, ya mumu too much, dem tear gas am!

Explain taya to us.
Koyewa.

Epp her na!!

No just marriage..

U can still marry other women..

3 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by We4all: 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2023
She is just promoting the clinic.

38 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by ATEAMS: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2023
Sub zero things

18 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by sacajawea: 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2023
Mr Right... After low value display on TV ?
Not morality and all, but chasing after low quality men and being such a pick me?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by meum: 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by landmark86: 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2023
At 35 still looking for a perfect man.
What makes a man perfect?
Ladies with all wanna of demands
I need a man who is God fearing
I need a man who is perfect
I need a man who is caring
I need a man who is ........

Have you check yourself?
What makes a man not to engage you since you are 25?

Nonsense

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2023
Spits..and also spits on supporters of its her body..

When sickness come, don't come seeking for go fund me

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by ImoleNaija: 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2023
When will her Ned Nwoko appear?

So emotional... She be like....

10 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by cunny88(m): 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2023
Is she not rhe one that was accused of sleeping with Ighalo?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by Otunbakayce: 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2023
Hoes always think they can eat their cake and have it back.
You waited for Mr Right for 10years,yet you still want to wait after age 35?

This girl is a disgrace to the Oputa family.

19 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by Bigboytinz: 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by davillian(m): 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2023
Raw banging continues for her.....

1 Like

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by zinaunreal(m): 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2023
Her life
Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by Righthussle: 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2023
T
Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by Truths9ja: 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2023
Uriel Na coded hookup babe. I dey fear female gender oooo

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by Greenfaces: 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2023
Lol

I don't know her ordinarily but With these nude pictures of her I'm seeing, she may need to defrost those eggs and fry them eventually.

34 Likes

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by Dennisochampa: 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2023
Her life... Her choice.... But make God no allow me born pikin wen go dey focused on freezing eggs at 35 instead of being worried that she's not married at her age...
Even ugly girls get married these days talkless of a pretty lady like this...
For her to be single by now... It's either something is wrong with her or she's wrong with something...
Either ways... Her life... Her rules... Her choices... Make I go stake today champions league games

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Has Frozen Her Eggs At 35 Till She Finds Mr Right by ednut1(m): 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2023
Are you mrs right

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drake Breaks UK Singles Chart Record With One Dance Ft Wizkid & Kyla / Uche Jumbo Shares Sexy Photo / Yul Edochie: "My Mother Predicted My Future" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.