Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,139 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Nollywood Actress Charry Fights Followers Over Her Nude Pictures (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Charry Fights Followers Over Her Nude Pictures (photos) (1255 Views)

Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video / Ufomba Onyinyechi 'Shella Girl' Nude Pictures Shared Online By Herself / Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Charry Fights Followers Over Her Nude Pictures (photos) by Mandynews(f): 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
Liberia born Nollywood actress Jojo Charry is a year older today, and has decided to show off what her mama gave her as she took to instagram to post unclad photos of herself.

In commemoration of this birthday, she revealed that she once suffered from insecurity issues because of her body.

She wrote;
“I remember when I used to be very shy and insecure of my body. I thought my body was too curvy and grown for my age. #selfloveisthebestlove#teampisces I choose to post this picture there was no gun to my head so don’t send me personal messages about anything.

“Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.”

A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”

However, followers have blasted her for posting such demeaning photos of herself.

She immediately responded to the negative comments on her page. See her comments below:

http://mandynews.com/2018/03/18/nollywood-actress-charry-fights-followers/

Re: Nollywood Actress Charry Fights Followers Over Her Nude Pictures (photos) by hadduni(f): 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
if i start to talk...
Re: Nollywood Actress Charry Fights Followers Over Her Nude Pictures (photos) by Moinoni123(m): 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
hadduni:
if i start to talk...
[center]
hadduni:
if i start to talk...
[/center]
hadduni:
if i start to talk...
you don't have to talk b. Plus you're pretty tbh
Re: Nollywood Actress Charry Fights Followers Over Her Nude Pictures (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2018
All these girls just dey sample things !

(1) (Reply)

R. Kelly Allegedly Trained A 14 Year Old Girl To Be His Sex Pet / Checkout This Fun Photos Of Bisola And Bambam / Billionaire Friends, Otedola And Dangote Rock Agbada To An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.