Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Hello Every Do You Want To Go Asia Thailand In One Week - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hello Every Do You Want To Go Asia Thailand In One Week (698 Views)

Uncharged Cellphones Banned On US Flights From Africa And Asia / Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? / Thailand Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Every Do You Want To Go Asia Thailand In One Week by kingsley00(m): 6:03pm On May 02, 2010
i have visa to Thailand now and it is three months but the owner dont have money to travel so where looking for some one to use it and travel now just for 200k then we will help change the necessary things you need,i can get other visa rather than UK USA,uk is by package so it not sure ?
Re: Hello Every Do You Want To Go Asia Thailand In One Week by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 02, 2010
kingsley00:

i have visa to Thailand now and it is three months but the owner dont have money to travel so where looking for some one to use it and travel now just for 200k then we will help change the necessary things you need,i can get other visa rather than UK USA,uk is by package so it not sure ?
Tel us more! Hw does a 1st tyme traveller or someone who has not been to Thailand b4 cope without knwn any one there? Or u just want 2 send someone to roam d streets in Bangkok?
Re: Hello Every Do You Want To Go Asia Thailand In One Week by niceguy10: 11:36pm On May 02, 2010
Very well said bros!!!!
Re: Hello Every Do You Want To Go Asia Thailand In One Week by justwise(m): 12:47am On May 03, 2010
kingsley00:

You are a heartless individual, how can you make changes to that visa? Thailand is in serious crisis now and you want to send somebody there to die? Thai visa don't even cost 20k and you want to sale that for 200k? Wickedness!
Re: Hello Every Do You Want To Go Asia Thailand In One Week by uktrader: 4:36am On May 03, 2010
kingsley00:

Thailand does not need an another undesirable in Thailand. 50% of all foreign prisoner in Bangkok prisons are from Nigeria. stay at home and build your own society and economy.
Re: Hello Every Do You Want To Go Asia Thailand In One Week by newmusic: 4:55pm On May 03, 2010
Why doing fake stuff,you dont expect an innocent person to travel on another man's face,it is bad and if you are caught, uhm,you are on your own.
I dont encourage this and thailand is not a promise land,nigeria is better.
Re: Hello Every Do You Want To Go Asia Thailand In One Week by niceguy10: 5:16pm On May 03, 2010
Very well said NEWMUSIC, Nigeria is far better.

(1) (Reply)

All Your U.s.a Sudent Visa Questions Treated! / Airliners Operating To & From Nigeria / Anybody In Hamburg, Germany?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.