Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? (11328 Views)

Why Does Everybody In Nigeria Want To Travel Out? / South African Passport For Sale / Benin Republic Passport Is A Visa Free To Which European Countries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by Ikem44(m): 5:28am On Dec 21, 2010
I was helped by someone,but i finally realized that Thailand is not a place to relax and achieve your career,meanwhile is very hard to travel out with Nigeria passport from Thailand,so i decided to get another African passport, Please can someone tell me the best passport i can use to travel out from Thailand?

Please no bad words, I need my brothers Advice

1 Like

Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by Dare14: 8:01am On Dec 21, 2010
@ ikem

sorry oo must have been one of this agent that pushed you to thailand on a suicde mission.

anyway best of luck
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by worry246(m): 9:12am On Dec 21, 2010
From your history it looks like someone helped or payed for you to go to Thailand.
Now you have no passport!!! shocked
Are they holding you hostage?
Are you being made to sell your body to white men?
They might kill you or have you put in jail!
How are you going to pay for FAKE passport?
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by justwise(m): 10:36am On Dec 21, 2010
@Ikem44

You remember this thread? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=386427.msg5374040#msg5374040 many of us warned you then but u still went ahead with the trip.

Well, why not travel out of Thailand with the passport u travelled in with?
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by Ikem44(m): 5:21pm On Dec 21, 2010
Hey! guys,i'm not a fool by doing bad thing here and am still with my Nigerian Passport,but the problem is that the agent routed me to Cambodia which you people know is bleeped up country,so i don't see the reason why you people should put all blame on me, meanwhile i could not afford the money to travel out, and some people thought i was a scammer, well,i think the person that took my picture from my facebook don't know who i am and i don't want to commence or track his IP, i just took it as normal thing in life, may God help him cos i know he must meet such thing in life, My brothers, don't worry ok? i did not made mistake by coming here is just that Nigeria passport have bad name,

I just posted this so that my brothers could give me advice, how can you say you warned me, can you give me money to eat or work? so don't say that or blame me, if you cannot pray and wish me good luck,then cut the crab ok?
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by justwise(m): 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2010
Ikem44:
Hey! guys,i'm not a fool by doing bad thing here and am still with my Nigerian Passport,but the problem is that the agent routed me to Cambodia which you people know is bleeped up country,so i don't see the reason why you people should put all blame on me, meanwhile i could not afford the money to travel out, and some people thought i was a scammer, well,i think the person that took my picture from my facebook don't know who i am and i don't want to commence or track his IP, i just took it as normal thing in life, may God help him cos i know he must meet such thing in life, My brothers, don't worry ok? i did not made mistake by coming here is just that Nigeria passport have bad name, I just posted this so that my brothers could give me advice, how can you say you warned me, can you give me money to eat or work? so don't say that or blame me, if you cannot pray and wish me good luck,then cut the crab ok?
My brother stop risking ur life and take that Nigerian passport and return home if its still genuine, if its not then go to Nigerian embassy in Thailand and get Travel Certificate. If u are caught with other African's fake passport then u will be in deeper trouble and u wouldn't even have time to come online to post again. Don't join many Nigerians in Thai prison. U can still leave that country with genuine Nigerian passport unless u have committed an offence there and trying to leave the country with another identify. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by worry246(m): 6:36pm On Dec 21, 2010
Are you in Thailand or Cambodia?
Is your passport still valid.
Go to embassy & TELL THE TRUTH!!
If you get deported at least you will be home.
Fake papers will get you rotting in jail and if your worst hell would be Nigerian prison
Then Thai or cambodia is far far worse! grin

1 Like

Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by Dare14: 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2010
ikem abeg come back home oo, travel no be by force,we love you all pls just find a way to return back home pls
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by ELDERLAGON: 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2010
Ikem,

I sympathise with you.The best option is to return to Nigeria and do proper planning.However,to answer your post,SA passport is well recognised.Bon chance.

1 Like

Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by Yorubah(m): 8:30am On Dec 24, 2010
I see no reasons why you should not travel outta Thailand with Nigeria passport if you have not committed any crime. Don't take a risk using another country passport. If it boomerangs you will be deported to that country and u could get a jail time for using its passport.
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by Ikedonn(m): 7:29pm On Dec 25, 2010
Ikem,
Where are you in thailand and what are you doing in thailand now?before you travel to any country try to know more about the country and also try to know someone there. smiley
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by snowdrops(m): 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2010
@ poster

Instead of attacking justwise, i really hope you listen to his advice and act on it. I just went through the thread on the link he posted and was literally shocked that you still went ahead with the traveling and now in this frustrating position.

Don't take any offence. I have been there myself. Infact most of us abroad have. Important thing is keep your head down, don't do anything daft, remember when there is life, there is hope. Stay alive, stay out of trouble. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by tetemo: 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2011
Ikem cannot travel out of Thailand using his Nigerian passport because he travelled in using an African Passport. If he shown his Nigerian passport when travelling out then he will be in big trouble because there was no indication of entry using the nigerian passport. He don't have a chocie but to admit to the immigration officer that he used a fake african passport thats why there was no stamp of entry on his Nigerian passport. He will go to immigration jail then he will be deported what's worse is he will be jailed in thailand for a few years before he gets deported. This is the consequence of doing stupid from the start.
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by justwise(m): 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2011
tetemo:

Ikem cannot travel out of Thailand using his Nigerian passport because he travelled in using an African Passport. If he shown his Nigerian passport when travelling out then he will be in big trouble because there was no indication of entry using the nigerian passport. He don't have a chocie but to admit to the immigration officer that he used a fake african passport thats why there was no stamp of entry on his Nigerian passport. He will go to immigration jail then he will be deported what's worse is he will be jailed in thailand for a few years before he gets deported. This is the consequence of doing silly from the start.

That make sense to me now. You are right there.
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2011
Ikem, you might as well hold your hands up, and admit on this board, you've done something you shouldn't have. None of us know you, so you should come clean, if you want any useful advice.

Your problem, like a lot on here asking for advice, is you don't take constructive criticism. Why ask for advice, if you've already made up your mind to do the very opposite? I remember this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=386427.msg5374040#msg5374040 Now you're stuck in Thailand, of all places. Thai prisons are meant to be tough, their wardens tougher, and extremely brutal. Most foreign nationals would rather buy a razor, and slit their throats, than do time in a Thai prison.

If you travelled there legitimately, with a legit Nigerian passport, I'd suggest you return to Nigeria the same way, before you get killed. Don't be tempted to use a fake, or even one from a different African country. If you do, and you're caught. . .
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by oneblow1: 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2011
get Ghana passport you can defend i can get you one and get you to a good country like png, solomon island easstern europe caribean well mail me frankhayford@gmail.com
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by justwise(m): 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2011
oneblow1:

get Ghana passport you can defend i can get you one and get you to a good country like png, solomon island easstern europe caribean well mail me frankhayford@gmail.com

Odey! Can't u read?
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by Chichiange(f): 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2011
My brother how long have u been in thai?I have contact that can get u to malay or cambodia if u have money to bribe ur way at the boder then u can look for a way to arainge ur nigerian P in malay or cambo and come if u want,many guys use s/leone pass there in malay,if u can get one still ok,asia is full of bribery,try ur best bros.
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by justwise(m): 5:25pm On Jan 18, 2011
Chichiange:

My brother how long have u been in thai?I have contact that can get u to malay or cambodia if u have money to bribe your way at the boder then u can look for a way to arainge your nigerian P in malay or cambo and come if u want,many guys use s/leone pass there in malay,if u can get one still ok,asia is full of bribery,try your best bros.

. . .and how much will you and ur contact take from him b4 leaving him to his fate at the border?
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by tpia6: 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2011
why not travel out of Thailand with the passport u travelled in with?

tetemo:

Ikem cannot travel out of Thailand using his Nigerian passport because he travelled in using an African Passport. If he shown his Nigerian passport when travelling out then he will be in big trouble because there was no indication of entry using the nigerian passport. He don't have a chocie but to admit to the immigration officer that he used a fake african passport thats why there was no stamp of entry on his Nigerian passport. He will go to immigration jail then he will be deported what's worse is he will be jailed in thailand for a few years before he gets deported. This is the consequence of doing silly from the start.

oh lord, see wahala.

undecided undecided

@ poster

well i guess you'll have to do what most nigerian brothers in your situation have done.

find a woman who'll have you and integrate into the culture of wherever you are. Thai, cambodia, etc etc.

or vice versa.
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by Chichiange(f): 8:22pm On Jan 18, 2011
@justwise there is onething u need to understand,asia is not like europe for instant I went to cambodia on oct 10 2010,at the phn pehn inter airport the imgra man there said he must collect usd200 from me as a bribe before he stamp me in and I paid,I spent only 5 days there,in 2008 when I was living in malaysia the police picked up my flat mate one evening because he ve over stayed his visa and he gave them 800 ringit at the spot and they left him,am in lagos right now but I know the guy won't pay above usd 200 to cross over to malay which is better place for him to arainge his pass to come home if he wish,even without my man there he can ask around.that will be all for now.
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by paulfelix3: 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2011
if You want To Travel Outside Thailand, Please USE The Guinea passport, dont be afraid my brother, there are over 1million foreigners in Thailand without a passport. just email me at imusamohammed@yahoo.com and i will get u a guinea passport and original Thailand Visa for You To Go back Home safely. dont listen To all This useless commentors from nigeria, They are all evil.
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by justwise(m): 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2011
paulfelix3:

if You want To Travel Outside Thailand, Please USE The Guinea passport, dont be afraid my brother, there are over 1million foreigners in Thailand without a passport. just email me at imusamohammed@yahoo.com and i will get u a guinea passport and original Thailand Visa for You To Go back Home safely. dont listen To all This useless commentors from nigeria, They are all evil.

Look at this criminal, who is evil? Poor thief selling forged foreign passports.
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by dellnet: 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2011
Are embassy staff coming up here to get information?
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2011
paulfelix3:

You revive a seven month old thread to post this? You guys are incredible - with your greed, you're like a shark tasting blood in the ocean, from 20 kilometres away.
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by Markenny(m): 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2011
@poster are u still aliveß
how old is this thread self
@poster if ur are not already inprison yet let me kwn
i could help you,
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by N101: 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2011
Last post was on 16th June in this thread.  I suspect he's back in Nigeria and keeping a low profile  cool
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by macmoyor(m): 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2011
Thai visa sticker on top Naija P is = shit, > hardly will any reasonable embassy will grant you visa,
@ all, avoid thai sticker in your P if you intend moving to any good country in future,
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by paulfelix3: 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2011
Thailand is The best country In The world and The best country To live and stay Only if You are Not selling drugs and scam. so many useless nigerians come To This country To do sampa and drugs, what a useless thinking. why Not Go Home and start a life than staying here To disgrace ur nation. If you wanna stay in Thailand try To love the country and dont hate a country YOU Hope to suceed from, its Impossible, U succeed. You Must love The country To anyress in It, Thailand is The Only country that gives Over stay in passport, malaysia dont do That. Thailand is a country were everything is possible, but Not for useless Nigerians who sell drugs, cause things will always be hard for them. anybdoy who needs an Original Guinea passport, Mali Passport and Congo Passport should feel free to contact me on imusamohammed@yahoo.com
Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by justwise(m): 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2011
paulfelix3:

Thailand is The best country In The world and The best country To live and stay Only if You are Not selling drugs and scam. so many useless nigerians come To This country To do sampa and drugs, what a useless thinking. why Not Go Home and start a life than staying here To disgrace your nation. If you wanna stay in Thailand try To love the country and dont hate a country YOU Hope to suceed from, its Impossible, U succeed. You Must love The country To anyress in It, Thailand is The Only country that gives Over stay in passport, malaysia dont do That. Thailand is a country were everything is possible, but Not for useless Nigerians who sell drugs, cause things will always be hard for them. anybdoy who needs an Original Guinea passport, Mali Passport and Congo Passport should feel free to contact me on imusamohammed@yahoo.com

You are as useless as those Nigerians who sale drug and engage in other illegal activities. Both of u bring shame to Nigeria name. Selling other country's passport is illegal.

1 Like

Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by paulfelix3: 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2011
You are big fool, so what do u want ur brother To do? end Up In Thai Digusting Jail. You are a muda fucker, May God Punish You and It will never be better for You, people like You call police for Your black brothers. You bastard negro, well for the passport, am not selling It Ok U slowpoke. Its been done from Guinea Immigration direct and send down To South Africa To apply for thai visa and then send back To Thailand. You muda fucker. tell me what passport are u using now? i know u are nigerian and probably U might be using other countries passport. bloody bastard. God Punish You, KILL ALL IGBOS AND NIGERIA WILL BE FREE AND SAVE FROM CRIMES.

1 Like

Re: Which African Passport Is Best To Travel Out From Thailand? by justwise(m): 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2011
paulfelix3:

You are big fool, so what do u want your brother To do? end Up In Thai Digusting Jail. You are a muda fucker, May God Punish You and It will never be better for You,  people like You call police for Your black brothers. You bastard negro,  well for the passport, am not selling It Ok U slowpoke. Its been done from Guinea Immigration direct and send down To South Africa To apply for thai visa and then send back To Thailand. You muda fucker. tell me what passport are u using now? i know u are nigerian and probably U might be using other countries passport. bloody bastard. God Punish You,  KILL ALL IGBOS AND NIGERIA WILL BE FREE AND SAVE FROM CRIMES.

Bloody criminal, you came here looking for mugu, you are a thief, yes i'm a Nigerian, and you are? A fraudster selling Guinea passport to wanted criminals in Thailand. You die in hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Lagos: Bus Drivers Call Off Strike After Stakeholders Meeting - JDWAN Member / Places to Visit in Nigeria / Lagos Ranked 5th In Africa For Living And Working: Is This The Reality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.