Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World (78449 Views)

Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead / How Prophet Kingsley Accurately Predicted About Seyi Vibes Mum’s Death,stages 3 / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World by talk2percy(m): 1:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
Elxandre:

This cracked me up grin
grin grin...I no talk anything o..buh I am just wondering
Re: Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World by Emmanystone: 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
olabrad:

Who is laughing about anything now? I was telling you that you quoted the scriptures wrongly and you are saying someone is laughing.

Even your comment doesn't have any bearing or relationship with what I wrote
You must have quoted from the satanic Bible.

And, which scripture did i quote?
Re: Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World by LyfeJennings(m): 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
terrezo2002:

Well, God is love and I am certain He loves us.
As for the calamities that will before man, you don't need to be afraid. God will take His own out of this world before the tribulations comes.
Just like the days of Noah. Before the flood came, the people were warned severally for many years which was about 120 years! Instead of them to repent, they made mockery of Noah and his family and continued in their sinful ways.
It pains God so much to see His creatures disobey Him, but yet He never stopped loving us. He keeps creating ways of escape for us. He even offered His beloved Son as sacrifice for sinners yet man keeps going the way of destruction.
Even when sinners perish, it grieves God. It is not God's wish that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
Before God will do anything, He would inform us. He is Love indeed!

My understanding of God as a Supreme Being is deep. I don't believe in Devil cos from all the books I've encountered, God is soooo powerful that he can do anything. Anything imagined, God can do it all. If so, there's no way God would have listened to Devil to grant him the power to lead us astray no matter how much he bragged before God cos it was God that created Him.
Now, U think a man can be soooo righteous not to disobey God... E hard o. I can tell U one thing for sure, if we were in the days of Noah, U and I would definitely perish with the flood cos there was no evidence to prove a flood was coming and what makes U think Noah is the right one...
Its very hard. I weep when I read some biblical and Quranic verses that God promise to reign terror on us...
Its hard bro. We weren't meant to be here in the first place. We don't deserve to be here. God should have just been cool with his angels
Re: Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World by Okoh665(m): 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
Even Jesus Christ the son of God does not know when the world will end
Re: Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World by olabrad: 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
Emmanystone:

You must have quoted from the satanic Bible.

And, which scripture did i quote?

Is that what your stupid mind told you?
Re: Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World by olabrad: 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
terrezo2002:

I don't seek a debate with you. I also don't see the reason why you are trying to attack me.
I have shown you from the Bible except you don't believe in the Bible.
If you have any other proofs, let me see it.
I don't claim I know more than anyone. No one knows all.
For we all know in part. Peace

Don't tell me you don't know that the Antichrist will rule the earth for a thousand years?
Re: Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World by terrezo2002(m): 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
olabrad:

Don't tell me you don't know that the Antichrist will rule the earth for a thousand years?
Do you believe in the Bible?
Re: Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World by terrezo2002(m): 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
LyfeJennings:

My understanding of God as a Supreme Being is deep. I don't believe in Devil cos from all the books I've encountered, God is soooo powerful that he can do anything. Anything imagined, God can do it all. If so, there's no way God would have listened to Devil to grant him the power to lead us astray no matter how much he bragged before God cos it was God that created Him.
Now, U think a man can be soooo righteous not to disobey God... E hard o. I can tell U one thing for sure, if we were in the days of Noah, U and I would definitely perish with the flood cos there was no evidence to prove a flood was coming and what makes U think Noah is the right one...
Its very hard. I weep when I read some biblical and Quranic verses that God promise to reign terror on us...
Its hard bro. We weren't meant to be here in the first place. We don't deserve to be here. God should have just been cool with his angels
That means you are among those God will rain terror on right?
My friend, God is not a wicked God who will create us in His own image and likeness and then destroy us. That doesn't make sense.
God knows we are not qualified that's why He substituted us with the righteousness of Jesus Christ. Now we are saved through grace and not by works for no one to boast. Believe in Jesus Christ and you shall be saved. Walk in the footsteps of Jesus Christ and you will not stumble.
Sometimes we fail, but God gives us another chance. His mercy doesn't make us feel condemned

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World by olabrad: 4:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
terrezo2002:

Do you believe in the Bible?

If you read the Bible at all, you won't ask that question
Re: Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World by Dfinex(f): 7:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
oladayo63:

You no wan die abi? cheesy

I'm kind of interested too. I wish I could live through those years to see all that would happen until the end.

The years towards the end of days would be facinating to watch and our present technology would be like scrape looking back.

Lol. ...not that. I am just trynna imagine how intriguing this discovery will be and how much frenzy it will cause...carelessness on health issues will skyrocket as every part of the body can be replaced with a cloned copy, e.g. no more fear of diseases such as HIV/AIDS amongst others.
Re: Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World by oladayo63(m): 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
Dfinex:

Lol. ...not that. I am just trynna imagine how intriguing this discovery will be and how much frenzy it will cause...carelessness on health issues will skyrocket as every part of the body can be replaced with a cloned copy, e.g. no more fear of diseases such as HIV/AIDS amongst others.

cheesy Ok.

But you should consider that the power-that-be in this world are wicked.

1. Cloning wouldn't be for everyone; it will be exclusively for the elites, the powerful, and the rich. Considering the ratio of the rich to poor, you should see that such tech would be for a selected few.

2. That said, we might never see cloning technology in the commercial market because the wicked powers in the medicine world wouldn't want a stop to the inflow of $$$ from the commercial treatment of every terminal disease. Like it has been proven by some people that the cure to HIV/AIDS and cancer is in existence (which I believe), so will proofs of the availability of cloning tech emanate when the time comes but it will never be seen in the market.

3. With the efforts of the Illuminati to depopulate the Earth, I don't think they will allow any means that extend life expectancy. They want a reduction in procreation rate, why would they want something that give the poor cancer and AIDS patients hope?

In essence, I'm saying cloning tech will be used in secrecy and will be concealed from the public like NASA does with info about UFO, the Galaxy, and more.

I also knew there must be an hidden agenda to "the race to the Mars." When Mars is finally colonized, again, it will be exclusive to the rich. By then, maybe Earth will be inhabitable.

The poor will forever be doomed! - I'm sorry to say.
Re: Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World by oladayo63(m): 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
if you are interested... come lemme freeze your balls now grin cheesy tongue

Haabaa grin

My balls are still in active service. You can do whatever you want with them when I'm done with the procreation war.

FYI, my DSL-783-H balls are made of titanium. They are the firepower working wonders closely behind my Auto revolver riffle. My balls house my million micro pellets, which are greatly skilled in maneuvering through the clear channels created by riffle's muzzle. The battle terrain whether covered by black shrubs or clear like the desert land is of no importance; my riffle thrusts and the micro pellets are set loose until the procreation war is won.

What kind of battle terrain do you have - shrubs covered, clear and clean, or with a nice landscape? Give me your terrain location and the battle is mine to be won kiss
Re: Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
oladayo63:

Haabaa grin

My balls are still in active service. You can do whatever you want with them when I'm done with the procreation war.

FYI, my DSL-783-H balls are made of titanium. They are the firepower working wonders closely behind my Auto revolver riffle. My balls house my million micro pellets, which are greatly skilled in maneuvering through the clear channels created by riffle's muzzle. The battle terrain whether covered by black shrubs or clear like the desert land is of no importance; my riffle thrusts and the micro pellets are set loose until the procreation war is won.

What kind of battle terrain do you have - shrubs covered, clear and clean, or with a nice landscape? Give me your terrain location and the battle is mine to be won kiss
guy be like say u don smoke wet ijebu weed with akamu
Re: Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World by oladayo63(m): 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
guy be like say u don smoke wet ijebu weed with akamu

Next time, don't start what you can't finish

Ciao wink
Re: Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World by confetti(f): 9:49am On Mar 20, 2018
Problem with this prediction is that the Anti Christ according to Bible prophecy will come from Europe. The new Roman empire which would eventually regain power to dominate the world again. And while America may no longer be the 1 super power, it still will have some form of influence. So I do not believe Russia would rise again.
Re: Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World by Jeromejnr(m): 11:39am On Mar 20, 2018
confetti:
Problem with this prediction is that the Anti Christ according to Bible prophecy will come from Europe. The new Roman empire which would eventually regain power to dominate the world again. And while America may no longer be the 1 super power, it still will have some form of influence. So I do not believe Russia would rise again.

Sometimes what you assume to be the interpretation of a prophecy usually ends up wrong.

It happened many times in the bible. The book of Daniel is an example where he assumed a prophecy was supposed to have been carried out in some number of days..but an angel had to come correct him.

As for Russia it could be hard to believe. But there was also a man during Elisha's time who found it hard to believe his prophecy..but he was told he would see it but not partake of it.

God's ways are not ours.
Re: Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World by ctex4real(m): 11:48am On Apr 20, 2018
ruggedtimi:
lol 5079..when no body go dey to proof her wrong..by then no more record of her
grin grin grin
Re: Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World by Xisnin(m): 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
Emmanystone:

There's nothing here that the Bible has not already Prophesied thousands of years before she was born, yet men will rather believe a psychic instead of God.

If i were to take you down the Book of Ezekiel to give you these prophecies, you would insult me and call me a sheep. But you'd rather believe someone whose prediction may be similar not accurate.

God (YHWH) through His servants had long prophesied about Gog and Magog and their contributions to the future collapse of the society.

The Center will round up in Israel. Watch.

The people that will call you sheep don't believe the nonsense spouted by a blind and ignorant woman
who claimed to be a psychic. It is your fellow spirit people that are "confirming" her prophecy using
bible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Different Churches In One Building in Lagos, See Nigerians' Reactions / Pastor Adeboye Buys New Helicopter For Rural Evangelism / "His Name Is Not Jesus" - Daddy Freeze Condemns The Name 'Jesus'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.