Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? (78234 Views)

Please, How Do I Get Through To Airtel Customer Care Agent / Drama Between An MTN Customer Care Agent & A Yoruba Man They Wiped His Balance / Airtel Customer Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? by Hausa(m): 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2021
angelusbrut:
I have my sim pack for my Airtel line but d SIM was misplaced,can I do welcome back on my own,I had leg fracture, can't go out to do anything now
I don't want my line to block
You can't, unfortunately.
Re: How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
Hausa:
You can't, unfortunately.

Ok thanks,but if I continue to recharge the line, will it keep it active?
Please reply Sir
Re: How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? by Cleo18: 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2021
angelusbrut:

Please reply Sir

Airtel deliberately removed the option button which would lead a customer to speaking with their agents.

When you dial 111, you get options to do anything but not to speak with their customers' care representatives.

If you intend speaking with airtel customers agents, please:

dial 111,
immediately it starts speaking, press 429 at once.
If the machine continues speaking shit, press 429 again.

It would direct you to a customer service agent.

Enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? by Hausa(m): 11:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
angelusbrut:

Please reply Sir
Keep it active? Thought you said it's lost.
Re: How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? by Bazzan: 10:29am On Apr 29, 2021
Cleo18:

Airtel deliberately removed the option button which would lead a customer to speaking with their agents.

When you dial 111, you get options to do anything but not to speak with their customers' care representatives.

If you intend speaking with airtel customers agents, please:

dial 111,
immediately it starts speaking, press 429 at once.
If the machine continues speaking shit, press 429 again.

It would direct you to a customer service agent.

Enjoy.

Thanks alot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Got Scammed / Mtn Unveils New Night Data Plans / Get 23GB For #1000 And 4GB For #200 Only Airtel User Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.