Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

#bbnaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates' Return To Big Brother House - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates' Return To Big Brother House (570 Views)

BBNaija: Nigerians Mock Enkay After Her Eviction / Bbnaija: Nigerians Express Shock Over Choice Of Housemates / #BBNaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates’ Return to Big Brother House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates' Return To Big Brother House by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
Nigerians on Twitter have launched a protest against Big Brother Naija 2018 after it was announced that Big Brother will be bringing back to the house two evicted housemates.

BBNaija 2018 host, Ebuka Obi Uchendu, during the eviction show tonight announced that Big Brother will bring back to the house two out of the eleven evicted housemates.
Viewers were told they will be voting to bring back two ex BBNaija housemates out of Khloe, K-brule, Dee one, Vandora, Bitto, princess, Angel, Ahneeka, Leo, ifu and Anto.

The two Housemates with the highest scores will be coming back to the House.

However, some Nigerians are bothered that bringing back evicted Housemates will negatively affect the chances of their favourite housemate winning. So they took to the social media platform to vent their disapproval to Big Brother's twist of the game.

Read some comments below. Even Don Jazzy is against Big Brother bringing back two evicted housemates to the Big Brother Naija house.

https://lailasnews.com/bbnaija-nigerians-protest-after-ebuka-announced-two-ex-housemates-will-return/

Re: #bbnaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates' Return To Big Brother House by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
hmmmmmm
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates' Return To Big Brother House by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
angry
Every show that is targeted at making Nigerian youths useless and not letting them face the job of salvaging a nation that is manned by snakes aND scorpions, I pray the organizers keep running out of ideas until the show dies in Jesus name...Amen!!!
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates' Return To Big Brother House by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
Turns out though that this won't be the first time evicted housemates are asked to return to the Big Brother house.

lalasticlala

Re: #bbnaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates' Return To Big Brother House by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
hajoke2000:
hmmmmmm
Toba try kan to she laleyi mo, ooni like ara e mo.

Kilonshee Gan
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates' Return To Big Brother House by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Kilonshee Gan

Ema bi nu sir
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates' Return To Big Brother House by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
hajoke2000:

Ema bi nu sir
Ma kpe mi Sir jare, emini oga è

Toba fe address mi, kpe mi Oga mi to make sense
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates' Return To Big Brother House by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Kilonshee Gan

seems i dont get u .....are u angry because of my comment or becos of FCT .........

someone cannot comment(hmmmmm) in peace again ni.....hanhan
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates' Return To Big Brother House by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Ma kpe mi Sir jare, emini oga è
Toba fe address mi, kpe mi Oga mi to make sense

olorun ni kan loga gbogbo wa
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates' Return To Big Brother House by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
hajoke2000:

seems i dont get u .....are u angry because of my comment or becos of FCT .........

someone cannot comment(hmmmmm) in peace again ni.....hanhan
Talo so grammar fun.

Iwo lon losi night school ni Ibadan, o fe form posh funmi Sha.

Lo joko Jare. Emi gan MO ibolonra amala ATI ewedu ni Ibadan. Oole deceive me na
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates' Return To Big Brother House by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
hajoke2000:

olorun ni kan loga gbogbo wa
Emini second in command Olorun ni mbibayi.

Emini Oga e
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates' Return To Big Brother House by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
VANDORA!!!!!
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates' Return To Big Brother House by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Emini second in command Olorun ni mbibayi.

Emini Oga e

MR SEUN OSEWA NKO
Re: #bbnaija: Nigerians Protest Evicted Housemates' Return To Big Brother House by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 19, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Talo so grammar fun.

grin
FortifiedCity:
Talo so grammar fun.

SOQ

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: Alex, Teddy A Fight Dirty (VIDEO) / Top 10 Things You Probably Did Not Know About Bambam And Teddy A Eviction / Bbnaija (my Opinion): Some Bad Characters About The Top 5 Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.