Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

17 Year Old Girl Arrested For Raping A Man At Kinfe-Point - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17 Year Old Girl Arrested For Raping A Man At Kinfe-Point (9210 Views)

Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) / Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) / Lover Girl Arrested For Hiding Weed And Tramadol In Stew For Jailed Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

17 Year Old Girl Arrested For Raping A Man At Kinfe-Point by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:16am On Mar 19, 2018
A 17-year-old girl faces the possibility of spending the rest of her life in jail for allegedly raping a man at knife point.

Lestina Marie Smith, has been arrested by the police in the United Kingdom for allegedly raping a 19-year-old man while holding a knife to her victim’s throat.

UK Metro reports that Smith reportedly committed the crime in Saginaw, Central Michigan, after she held down the man, pulled a knife on him and forced him to have both vaginal and MouthAction with her.

According to the report, the teenager was apparently high on drugs when she committed the crime and is being held without bail in the Saginaw County Jail and could be sentenced to life imprisonment if found guilty.

She was arraigned on Tuesday, January 17, 2018, on two counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct and is next due in court on March 25, 2018, for sentencing.

This not the first time a lady is seen raping guys.

In a related case, A man in South Africa has reported how he was kidnapped by three women and gang-raped for four days.

Many men would love to be in the position of this Gauteng, South Africa man who has filed a report of rape and sexual assault at a police station, the Tembisan newspaper reports.

According to the Tembisa police spokesperson, Captain Manyadza Ralidzhivha, the 31-year-old man who cannot be named, opened a case of rape after he was abducted by three women and repeatedly sexually assaulted » for four days when the women gave him a lift.

The man told the police that he caught a lift on a Saturday with the three women from Germiston to Tembisa.

The trio were driving a BMW and drove around with him until they reached a garage in Oakmoor, Tembisa. When the women got to their destination, they demanded payment and when the man told them he had none, they pointed a gun at him and blindfolded him.

Capt. Ralidzhivha said:

“He was then gang-raped by the three women. He was kept as a sex slave until Wednesday morning when he was given a cold drink. After drinking the beverage, the victim claimed to feel sleepy.

The man was later found sleeping under a bridge in Olifantsfontein by people. He immediately came to the police station and opened a case of rape.

Also, in another news, A 46-year-old South African woman has been arrested and charged to the Bolobedu Magistrate Court, for

raping a 22-year-old man, leaving him with swollen genitals, the South African Times Live » reports.

The police say the woman who lives in Bolobedu, Limpopo area, lured the young man into her home by asking him to carry out some repair works for her but instead, locked him in her house, undressed him and raped him all through the night.

Police Colonel Moatshe Ngoepe said:

“She lured him into the house, locked the door, undressed him and raped him for the whole night.

Preliminary investigation revealed that she gave the victim a concoction to drink which made him unconscious, before she allegedly raped him.

He has been discharged from hospital and is recuperating at home. He was seriously injured.”

Colonel Ngoepe also said that the man’s genitals were swollen in the morning and he was taken to hospital while the police were called and the woman was arrested.

The female rapist was granted R1000 bail and the case was postponed to February 9 while the police’s investigation would include determining the mental state of both the man and the woman.

Source; http://www.yabaleftonline.net/2018/03/18/17-year-old-girl-arrested-knife-point/

cc lalasticlala, seun, mynd44,obinoscopy, rocktaino, farano, ishilove, fynestboi.

Re: 17 Year Old Girl Arrested For Raping A Man At Kinfe-Point by mhiztalee(m): 12:19am On Mar 19, 2018
I even forgot I booked dis space....
#buhari must go...
FTC baba bless my hustle dis year..

2 Likes

Re: 17 Year Old Girl Arrested For Raping A Man At Kinfe-Point by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 19, 2018
.A 17yr old ?? ......

o gosh WHAT EXACTLY HAS THIS WORLD TURN INTO ?
Re: 17 Year Old Girl Arrested For Raping A Man At Kinfe-Point by donstan18: 12:23am On Mar 19, 2018
Why are ladies this heartless? this is wickedness at the highest level.

Let justice roll down like the water upon the river, no one knows the trauma that innocent boy is going through.

Why should a woman emotionally abuse an innocent boy?, why should a woman forcefully defile a man against his wish? Why should a woman threaten a man with a knife while she sexually abuses him?

This is rape, a crime and a taboo. She must be penalized and brought to justice.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Year Old Girl Arrested For Raping A Man At Kinfe-Point by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:24am On Mar 19, 2018
grin

So, this thread is a series of men being raped cheesy

One thing i juz wonder if when they are being "raped" is their muddy yam erects as well? embarassed grin

Coz if that's the case, then there is NO RAPE case here...

4 Likes

Re: 17 Year Old Girl Arrested For Raping A Man At Kinfe-Point by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:48am On Mar 19, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

So, this thread is a series of men being raped cheesy

One thing i juz wonder if when they are being "raped" is their muddy yam erects as well? embarassed grin

Coz if that's the case, then there is NO RAPE case here...

SMH... see the nonsense you're talking

22 Likes

Re: 17 Year Old Girl Arrested For Raping A Man At Kinfe-Point by DivinelyBlessed: 12:53am On Mar 19, 2018
Women raping men is just pure comedy.

2 Likes

Re: 17 Year Old Girl Arrested For Raping A Man At Kinfe-Point by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 19, 2018
The story sounds funny sha. A 17 yr old girl raping a 19 yr old man at knife point and forcing the 19 yr old man in giving her MouthAction. Tell me how can a 19 yr old hefty looking dude with thick muscles now convince the police that a lady of 17 yrs who is probably skinny and just 5 feet 1 inches tall held him at knife point and raped himcheesy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Year Old Girl Arrested For Raping A Man At Kinfe-Point by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 19, 2018
DivinelyBlessed:
Women raping men is just pure comedy.
pure comedy i tell u

2 Likes

Re: 17 Year Old Girl Arrested For Raping A Man At Kinfe-Point by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 19, 2018
It can be termed rape if she looks like that!!!

Let any hot specimen hold a knife to my throat, forcefully doing me, she can be rest assured I'm not snitching to the cops

1 Like

Re: 17 Year Old Girl Arrested For Raping A Man At Kinfe-Point by Fadiga24(m): 1:04am On Mar 19, 2018
lefulefu:
The story sounds funny sha. A 17 yr old girl raping a 19 yr old man at knife point and forcing the 19 yr old man in giving her MouthAction. Tell me how can a 19 yr old hefty looking dude with thick muscles now convince the police that a lady of 17 yrs who is probably skinny and just 5 feet 1 inches tall held him at knife point and raped himcheesy.

Not every 19yr old is hefty and has thick muscles

12 Likes

Re: 17 Year Old Girl Arrested For Raping A Man At Kinfe-Point by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 19, 2018
Fadiga24:

Not every 19yr old is hefty and has thick muscles
all the same..a man is physically stronger than a woman.a lady point knife at u then tell u to eat her down below..and u now did it cause u are scared she will use d knife at ucheesycheesy....dat must be some wuzzy weak gaydude .

2 Likes

Re: 17 Year Old Girl Arrested For Raping A Man At Kinfe-Point by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 1:12am On Mar 19, 2018
lefulefu:
all the same..a man is physically stronger than a woman.a lady point knife at u then tell u to eat her down below..and u now did it cause u are scared she will use d knife at ucheesycheesy....dat must be some wuzzy weak gaydude .

dude.. if you attempt sex with any individual whether male or female without his/her consent.. it is termed "rape".

11 Likes

Re: 17 Year Old Girl Arrested For Raping A Man At Kinfe-Point by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 19, 2018
lefulefu:
am trying to imagine it myself.with the feeling can still she remember knife.. If they where 2 now I would have understood. But just a lady. Na wa

1 Like

Re: 17 Year Old Girl Arrested For Raping A Man At Kinfe-Point by Fadiga24(m): 1:12am On Mar 19, 2018
lefulefu:

Don't underestimate the power of a knife in the hands of a drugged b!tch

2 Likes

Re: 17 Year Old Girl Arrested For Raping A Man At Kinfe-Point by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 1:14am On Mar 19, 2018
lefulefu:

your words sounds like words of a misogynist.

why would you say a man is much stronger than a woman? we have same qualities.. in a sane country that word can put you in a cell.

2 Likes

Re: 17 Year Old Girl Arrested For Raping A Man At Kinfe-Point by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 19, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

why would you say a man is much stronger than a woman? we have same qualities.. in a sane country that word can put you in a cell.
stronger as in physically stronger. We have testosterone and u don't. it is unhead of for a woman to physically overpower a man.or have u witness such?

1 Like

Re: 17 Year Old Girl Arrested For Raping A Man At Kinfe-Point by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 19, 2018
Go to bed, it is late
TheUpsetGirl1:

Re: 17 Year Old Girl Arrested For Raping A Man At Kinfe-Point by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 19, 2018
Fadiga24:

Don't underestimate the power of a knife in the hands of a drugged b!tch
well not to the point of holding a knife at me and trying to climb ucheesy. I had easily pull the knife frm her hands and tie her tie her hands together until she cools off. The only way a woman can rape a man is when she sedates him.
Re: 17 Year Old Girl Arrested For Raping A Man At Kinfe-Point by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 19, 2018
smithsydny:
am trying to imagine it myself.with the feeling can still she remember knife.. If they where 2 now I would have understood. But just a lady. Na wa
yea two,three babes or more..it might be possible for them to overpower one man but one chick threatening a dude with a knife.....naaaahcheesy. What i think here is dat d guy enjoyed it with her and after d show he was now screaming rape. U know oyibo ppl can be funny sometimescheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17 Year Old Girl Arrested For Raping A Man At Kinfe-Point by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 19, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

dude.. if you attempt sex with any individual whether male or female without his/her consent.. it is termed "rape".
i never disagreed with u on that cheesy.
Re: 17 Year Old Girl Arrested For Raping A Man At Kinfe-Point by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 19, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

.. in a sane country that word can put you in a cell.
....ehn

1 Like

Re: 17 Year Old Girl Arrested For Raping A Man At Kinfe-Point by thankgod1t: 1:47am On Mar 19, 2018
Hello friends my name is Ojeikere thankGod and am here to advert to you all that I redeemed all types of gifted iTunes card and amazon at a very cool rate..... Please hit me up on whatsap at 08144177798 Now thank u...... Admin please
Re: 17 Year Old Girl Arrested For Raping A Man At Kinfe-Point by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 1:53am On Mar 19, 2018
thankgod1t:
Hello friends my name is Ojeikere thankGod and am here to advert to you all that I redeemed all types of gifted iTunes card and amazon at a very cool rate..... Please hit me up on whatsap at 08144177798 Now thank u...... Admin please

does this thread look like an advertisement thread?

1 Like

Re: 17 Year Old Girl Arrested For Raping A Man At Kinfe-Point by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 1:54am On Mar 19, 2018
lefulefu:
yea two,three babes or more..it might be possible for them to overpower one man but one chick threatening a dude with a knife.....naaaahcheesy. What i think here is dat d guy enjoyed it with her and after d show he was now screaming rape. U know oyibo ppl can be funny sometimescheesy.

smh for people with this kind of reasoning..primitive thinking undecided
Re: 17 Year Old Girl Arrested For Raping A Man At Kinfe-Point by Nobody: 2:09am On Mar 19, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

smh for people with this kind of reasoning..primitive thinking undecided
well i am a primitive village man...sorry oo if u knowing for d first time. Anyway sleep dey catch me i wan go sleepcheesy.gud night.
Re: 17 Year Old Girl Arrested For Raping A Man At Kinfe-Point by ubunja(m): 4:36am On Mar 19, 2018
the way i judge a man's mind is usually on the male rape issue. any man who doent believe a man can be raped i consider a sex starved vagina worshipper who i cant count on
a man who believes a man can be raped is a man who lives by principle and such a man i know thinks with his head and i know i can trust.

5 Likes

Re: 17 Year Old Girl Arrested For Raping A Man At Kinfe-Point by anibirelawal(m): 6:31am On Mar 19, 2018
Some foolish men may think it is a free opportunity to get raped.
what if the rapist is HIV positive

3 Likes

Re: 17 Year Old Girl Arrested For Raping A Man At Kinfe-Point by mespusinglez(m): 6:43am On Mar 19, 2018
Mad Generation
Re: 17 Year Old Girl Arrested For Raping A Man At Kinfe-Point by Breezzy(m): 6:49am On Mar 19, 2018
Chai see face ooo ONLY HER FACE ALONE CAN RAPE A MAN
Re: 17 Year Old Girl Arrested For Raping A Man At Kinfe-Point by don4real18(m): 6:59am On Mar 19, 2018
grin
Re: 17 Year Old Girl Arrested For Raping A Man At Kinfe-Point by kenir(m): 7:08am On Mar 19, 2018
I hope all this Nigerian girls dey c wetin their mates dey do outside don't just copy the laptop and car trashing, copy this too!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Four Killed, 50 Injured, 20 Vehicles Destroyed As Hoodlums Clash In Lagos / EFCC Seeks Traditional Rulers’ Support To Fight Cybercrime. PHOTOS / Slain Banker’s Husband, A Responsible Prisoner – Journalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.