Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Need Help With My Amazon Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Help With My Amazon Account (1173 Views)

I Have Upgraded My Amazon Kdp Account. I No Longer Pay 30% Tax Upgrade Yours Now / Is Cardtonic Legit? I Want To Sell My Amazon Gift Card To Them. / How Can I Withdraw From My Amazon Account To My Local Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With My Amazon Account by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 19, 2018
My aunt sent some Amazon gift card money which I redeemed to my account for international buying of any stuff (electronics) I need and I wanted to use to buy iPhone 7 but changed my mind because of what am hearing about Nigerian customs and stuff, right now the account is at $1096 total that can be used to buy 3laptops but she's a doctor so she's too busy to find anyone she knows that will be coming to Nigeria this year, i want to sell this account but I prefer face to face deal to avoid scams as I've been reading about how people got ripped off on niarland by scammers for sometime now... Please of you're within abia state and you're interested chat up my Whatsapp line written on my signature, I won't conclude anything online, I prefer face to face deal so that I won't be scammed thank you...

Re: Need Help With My Amazon Account by Nobody: 2:25am On Mar 19, 2018
And I don't mind taking out your transport fare from the cash, am willing to sell it at half the price (200k negotiable) just message me if intrested
Re: Need Help With My Amazon Account by Nobody: 2:28am On Mar 19, 2018
You can use it to buy alot of stuff.. Me am still looking for the sure shipping service, many rejected my offer saying they don't allow people to ship to their US office location except they buy directly from them In niara

Re: Need Help With My Amazon Account by Blessingexport: 2:51am On Mar 19, 2018
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Who has a contact in Cameroon? / Agric Product Export / How To Create Your Store With Shopify In 15 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.