Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Lazy Boy Transforms To Hard Working Man. They Don't Know - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lazy Boy Transforms To Hard Working Man. They Don't Know (358 Views)

Why Is It That They Don't Play Music In Women Salon? / Muraino Ft. Zinoleesky - Ole (lazy) / Lol!,Davido Transforms To An Old Man With Pot Belly For New Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lazy Boy Transforms To Hard Working Man. They Don't Know by bonezworld(m): 5:38am On Mar 19, 2018
Sometimes i sit down and wonder why when my dad was still alive,I was not ready to do anything meaningful.It was to eat,play, sleep and watch movies.I had all the computer skills a long time ago but i was not just ready to stress my self for anybody. Even if i accepted any,I played around with it because i had somewhere to fall back if i was stressed .I had good and meaningful deals to work on but the stress involved made me run away.He basically provided free lunch for me so i thought that was all in life.Fastforward things changed and i did not see any free lunch coming my way so i had to take the bull by the horn.It baffles me with the way i carry my activities this days. Carry your hustle for your head.For very lazy people like me, we just need conditions to push and drag us out of our comfort zones like free lunch and sleeping or we would never be creative.
Hunger strike comes very massive.
If hunger strikes you and you still refuse to change your mindset.It would be difficult before you change.
No free #lunch for bonez...
#bonezizabonez
My new song out soon.... Am working
http://facebook.com/bonezworld
http://instagram.com/bonezizabonez

(1) (Reply)

We remember Dagrin / Download Tiwa Savage – Tiwa’s Vibe [new Song] / Music By Comedian Akpororo – Turn Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.