Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Authomatic And Manual Cars,which One Lasts Longer - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Authomatic And Manual Cars,which One Lasts Longer (2273 Views)

Are Manual Cars Faster Than Automatic Transmission Cars? / Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? / "Why Manual Cars Are Better Than Automatic Cars" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Authomatic And Manual Cars,which One Lasts Longer by coputa(m): 5:51am On Mar 19, 2018
Automatically driven car and manual which one lasts longer and also easy to maintain.I have been using manual cars for many years but have no idea about automatic.
Experts in the house,help as I am about buying an automatic SUV soon.
Re: Authomatic And Manual Cars,which One Lasts Longer by TPound(m): 7:11am On Mar 19, 2018
Manual lasts longer...maintenance is low,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Authomatic And Manual Cars,which One Lasts Longer by Waju83(m): 8:03am On Mar 20, 2018
TPound:

For real? And I was considering getting automatic o
Re: Authomatic And Manual Cars,which One Lasts Longer by TPound(m): 11:12am On Mar 20, 2018
Waju83:

For real? And I was considering getting automatic o

The merits are much,but the demerits Outweighs them.
The only demerit I see about a manual is as regard traffic situations
Re: Authomatic And Manual Cars,which One Lasts Longer by Waju83(m): 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
TPound:

The merits are much,but the demerits Outweighs them.
The only demerit I see about a manual is as regard traffic situations

And Lagos is a traffic city!
Re: Authomatic And Manual Cars,which One Lasts Longer by TPound(m): 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
Waju83:

And Lagos is a traffic city!

Was....traffic has reduced tremendously
Re: Authomatic And Manual Cars,which One Lasts Longer by Waju83(m): 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
TPound:

Was....traffic has reduced tremendously

I don't agree with you on that ....it still the same
Re: Authomatic And Manual Cars,which One Lasts Longer by soloehis(m): 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
I advise you go for auto..the comfort you will derive driving auto is near to none..I have both cars . and i can confidently tell u that if u follow manufacturers maintaince instructions you will nver have any problem with auto transmission

1 Like

Re: Authomatic And Manual Cars,which One Lasts Longer by Waju83(m): 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
soloehis:
I advise you go for auto..the comfort you will derive driving auto is near to none..I have both cars . and i can confidently tell u that if u follow manufacturers maintaince instructions you will nver have any problem with auto transmission

I guess this satisfies why I should get auto .... thanks for this comment smiley[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Authomatic And Manual Cars,which One Lasts Longer by TPound(m): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
Waju83:

I don't agree with you on that ....it still the same

Depends on your location tho
Re: Authomatic And Manual Cars,which One Lasts Longer by aalafasy(m): 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
What type of SUV do u want to buy.....thats the most important
Re: Authomatic And Manual Cars,which One Lasts Longer by coputa(m): 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
aalafasy:
What type of SUV do u want to buy.....thats the most important
Honda pilot
Re: Authomatic And Manual Cars,which One Lasts Longer by jaychubi: 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
TPound:

So ppl still use manual car, I can't accept a manual car in 2018.
Maintenance cost of automatic is very low too, just use d right oil n it will last year's esp if it is Toyota

1 Like

Re: Authomatic And Manual Cars,which One Lasts Longer by aalafasy(m): 10:25am On Mar 31, 2018
coputa:
Honda pilot
i wpnt advice u go for honda ....the second name for Honda is problem
Re: Authomatic And Manual Cars,which One Lasts Longer by captainking(m): 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
aalafasy:

false..
Re: Authomatic And Manual Cars,which One Lasts Longer by ZIMDRILL(m): 4:25am On Apr 01, 2018
jaychubi:

So ppl still use manual car, I can't accept a manual car in 2018.
Maintenance cost of automatic is very low too, just use d right oil n it will last year's esp if it is Toyota

If you didnt know mainly north america has 98% of its car as automatic, europe and most of the world its manual

If also look most of your cars in nigeria are american spec hence big engines and being auto

America spec car doesnt represent the world as in saying who drive manual in 2018
Re: Authomatic And Manual Cars,which One Lasts Longer by coputa(m): 9:49am On Apr 01, 2018
aalafasy:

which car brand do you advice me to go for,considering durability and mentainance.
Re: Authomatic And Manual Cars,which One Lasts Longer by aalafasy(m): 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
coputa:
which car brand do you advice me to go for,considering durability and mentainance.
Can u call me on this num or whatsapp me 08130333321
Re: Authomatic And Manual Cars,which One Lasts Longer by Nobody: 4:21am On Apr 05, 2018
This is a needless question on modern cars.

Even the 2018 Toyota Corolla has an automatic transmission as the only available option on the lower models.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Clarification on Plate Number Registration Standards / First Oil Change, Is SAE 10W-30 Available? / I Need Your Suggestions On Best Car To Buy For Haulage And Family Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.