Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Please Who Has Ever Invested On Renmoney's Fixed Deposit? I Need Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Who Has Ever Invested On Renmoney's Fixed Deposit? I Need Help (2580 Views)

How To Apply For A Business Loan On Renmoney / Renmoney 24-hour No Collateral Loan: Scam Or Balm? / What Is The Difference Btw Treasury Bill And Fixed Deposit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Has Ever Invested On Renmoney's Fixed Deposit? I Need Help by Shakitibob0: 6:56am On Mar 19, 2018
I intend investing 2M On their fixed deposit product but I am skeptical about the safety of my money..

I was told the rate for a 3months fixed deposit is 19% per annum...I have to cash out from treasury bills at its maturity and not to continue cos the rates dropped to about 11% per Annum

Please am I safe on investing with them?

If you have ever invested with them in the past, let's read from you please...

Lalasticlala, Come to my rescue

1 Like

Re: Please Who Has Ever Invested On Renmoney's Fixed Deposit? I Need Help by Shakitibob0: 11:26am On Mar 19, 2018
Help a brother please
Re: Please Who Has Ever Invested On Renmoney's Fixed Deposit? I Need Help by kismo(m): 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hi op. My friend works at their Abeokuta branch. If you are at Abeokuta, you can visit there office and ask for Tobi. He will guide you well.
Re: Please Who Has Ever Invested On Renmoney's Fixed Deposit? I Need Help by subdean: 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
You can also visit their office at 89, Awolowo Way Ikoyi.
I have a relationship with them
Re: Please Who Has Ever Invested On Renmoney's Fixed Deposit? I Need Help by Shakitibob0: 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
subdean:
You can also visit their office at 89, Awolowo Way Ikoyi.
I have a relationship with them
kismo:
Hi op. My friend works at their Abeokuta branch. If you are at Abeokuta, you can visit there office and ask for Tobi. He will guide you well.
Ok Bro...
Re: Please Who Has Ever Invested On Renmoney's Fixed Deposit? I Need Help by moleposts: 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2018
Shakitibob0:
I intend investing 2M On their fixed deposit product but I am skeptical about the safety of my money..

I was told the rate for a 3months fixed deposit is 19% per annum...I have to cash out from treasury bills at its maturity and not to continue cos the rates dropped to about 11% per Annum

Hi, did you finally go through with it and how did it go? I am presently in the situation and trying to make a decision to use Renmoney fixed deposit.
Re: Please Who Has Ever Invested On Renmoney's Fixed Deposit? I Need Help by spotmataz: 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
You pple shld contactme on how to engage in land banking.
You can get up to 25% on your investment in six months.
O 8 o six 4 zero 2 one zero zero 8.

You will be glad you did.
Re: Please Who Has Ever Invested On Renmoney's Fixed Deposit? I Need Help by Shakitibob0: 6:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
moleposts:

Hi, did you finally go through with it and how did it go? I am presently in the situation and trying to make a decision to use Renmoney fixed deposit.
Use them Bro....I presently have an account with them
Re: Please Who Has Ever Invested On Renmoney's Fixed Deposit? I Need Help by Kriskonnect(m): 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
Shakitibob0:

1million naira is about 3600 dollars y now invest in cypto currency trading and make 40% monthly if u are interested holla me on 07039614561

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Got Cheap Fairly Used Laptops For Sale? / Any Idea About Retail Cement Business / So Moneybookers Do Not Accpet Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.