Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Nigerian Internet Scams On 20/20 Right Now - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Internet Scams On 20/20 Right Now (1604 Views)

Acid Attack On 20-Year-old Woman In London / US Mother & Daughter Accused Of Nigerian Internet Dating Scam / 419 Scammmers And Nkem Owoh's "i Go Chop Your Dollar" On Abc's 20/20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Internet Scams On 20/20 Right Now by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:41am On Mar 10, 2007
Hey Babyosisi, one of the dudes called himself David Osisi  cheesy
Re: Nigerian Internet Scams On 20/20 Right Now by naijacutee(f): 9:42am On Mar 10, 2007
They're on 20/20 everyday
Re: Nigerian Internet Scams On 20/20 Right Now by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2007
Of course they are.
Re: Nigerian Internet Scams On 20/20 Right Now by rikkyjen(m): 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2007
Isn't it the same scam thingy they show every now and then, as in same episode, same people et al? cry
Re: Nigerian Internet Scams On 20/20 Right Now by cuteNhot(f): 11:24pm On Mar 11, 2007
everbody must know by now. be careful of 419er.
Re: Nigerian Internet Scams On 20/20 Right Now by Amamensah: 6:26am On Mar 12, 2007
i saw it,it was really funny. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Internet Scams On 20/20 Right Now by GNature(m): 7:03am On Mar 12, 2007
Re: Nigerian Internet Scams On 20/20 Right Now by LoverBwoy(m): 11:18pm On Mar 12, 2007
babyoshishi!! grin you been called!
Re: Nigerian Internet Scams On 20/20 Right Now by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2007
Amamensah:

i saw it,it was really funny. cheesy

They mentioned a few ghanians too

You people just have to copy us eh? tongue
Re: Nigerian Internet Scams On 20/20 Right Now by Amamensah: 11:24pm On Mar 12, 2007
they were all nigerians lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Internet Scams On 20/20 Right Now by mukina2: 11:26pm On Mar 12, 2007
TOH
why hasnt babyosis replied grin grin
Re: Nigerian Internet Scams On 20/20 Right Now by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:43pm On Mar 14, 2007
mukina2:

TOH
why hasnt babyosis replied grin grin

She's too busy being nasty to Dime as shown in https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-19138.2720.html#msg961378

apparently this is the way of being a proper Christian.
Re: Nigerian Internet Scams On 20/20 Right Now by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2007
Lol good job on now changing your mind, osisi. Maybe now you can talk some sense to that pitiful lesbian.
Re: Nigerian Internet Scams On 20/20 Right Now by mrpataki(m): 5:32pm On Mar 17, 2007
Sometimes I still wonder who has the greatest problem here, the poster or the respondents? undecided

Just my view though.
Re: Nigerian Internet Scams On 20/20 Right Now by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:57pm On Mar 17, 2007
mrpataki:

Sometimes I still wonder who has the greatest problem here, the poster or the respondents? undecided

You've said the exact same thing in many threads already, how about being creative next time?

and something must be wrong with you since you continue to reply these threads that you think are so "problematic" anyway instead of avoiding them like a "normal" person.

Just MY view though
Re: Nigerian Internet Scams On 20/20 Right Now by cuteNhot(f): 7:12am On Mar 18, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

You've said the exact same thing in many threads already, how about being creative next time?

and something must be wrong with you since you continue to reply these threads that you think are so "problematic" anyway instead of avoiding them like a "normal" person.

Just MY view though

if i show/point out,"flaws" in the above comments, i might be regarded as hating on my lovely sister. so i will refrain from commenting further. grin
Re: Nigerian Internet Scams On 20/20 Right Now by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2007
So you're pretty much saying that your response in this thread was a waste of everyone's time.
Glad we're in agreement.
Re: Nigerian Internet Scams On 20/20 Right Now by cuteNhot(f): 1:04am On Mar 19, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

So you're pretty much saying.

what does "pretty much" means?
i noticed that you always communicate with cliches. can't you get YOUR words in a sentence? kiss
Re: Nigerian Internet Scams On 20/20 Right Now by cuteass1(f): 1:10am On Mar 19, 2007
cute_N_hot:

Could she possibly mean "mean", without the "s"??
Re: Nigerian Internet Scams On 20/20 Right Now by 4Play(m): 1:13am On Mar 19, 2007
cute_N_hot:

i noticed that you always communicate with cliches. can't you get YOUR words in a sentence? kiss

You mean "what does 'pretty much' mean wink Those who put up a post just to mock someone's grammar should endeavour to put their's in order.

Better to use cliches than to sound  grammatically challenged cool

@cute-ass

Damn girl, you beat me to it grin
Re: Nigerian Internet Scams On 20/20 Right Now by cuteass1(f): 1:17am On Mar 19, 2007
4 Play:

@cute-ass

@ 4play

just for this minute i'm in love with you, thanks for that post

that was a good one you had there as well

some people have proven theirselses to be here just to waste other's time grin

4 Play (m)
London,U.K

coincidentally the number of your posts read "2007", it was funny lol grin
Re: Nigerian Internet Scams On 20/20 Right Now by cuteNhot(f): 2:58am On Mar 19, 2007
4 Play:

You mean "what does 'pretty much' mean wink Those who put up a post just to mock someone's grammar should endeavour to put their's in order.
Better to use cliches than to sound grammatically challenged cool
oh bwoy, you may be immensely surprised, perhaps i so eagerly wanted to put that punch in, that my fingers got the better of me. cheesy

4 Play:

@cute-ass

ok. so i shall be watching both of you too. tongue
Re: Nigerian Internet Scams On 20/20 Right Now by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:48am On Mar 19, 2007
Thanks for ruining this thread with your retarded garbage that had nothing to do with the topic at hand, "cute n hot" and then embarrassing yourself in the process.

cute_ass & 4Play. . wink cheesy
Re: Nigerian Internet Scams On 20/20 Right Now by mrpataki(m): 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

Just MY view though
I often try to avoid the abnormal topics and threads, but most times I get dazzled that even ones environment is not actually a determining factor to intelligent and reasonable topics for discussions and knowledge acquistion as I have seen here. undecided

Just MY view though.
Re: Nigerian Internet Scams On 20/20 Right Now by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2007
Again you are not saying anything pataki.
I still dont see the point of you replying in this thread. You already said there's a problem with the respondants of these "abnormal" threads, perhaps you should seek help then.

Shouldnt you be off hounding neelsel and jaybaby around like you normally do or have you decided that it's now my turn?

Please, just move along. Find better things to be "dazzled" by. ok? Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Internet Scams On 20/20 Right Now by cuteNhot(f): 5:04am On Mar 20, 2007
toh toh.
wat must i say about scamming?
that naija has a monopoly on it?
Re: Nigerian Internet Scams On 20/20 Right Now by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2007
Would have been better if you had just avoided this thread all together, really.

Keep that in mind next time. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Internet Scams On 20/20 Right Now by maxell(f): 1:07am On Mar 21, 2007
Please tune in to NBC. They are featuring 419 scams on Dateline NBC.
Re: Nigerian Internet Scams On 20/20 Right Now by mrpataki(m): 11:26am On Mar 21, 2007
@ TOH,
Soory if you seem to percieve am stalking you here.

But my question is, why should we continue to speak the ills of the country when we have Nigerians doing great things out there.

I feel it is time we start projecting the positivies in the socities rather than celebrating scamming activities.

Just MY view again though.
Re: Nigerian Internet Scams On 20/20 Right Now by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2007
It would have been nice if you had said this in your first post(s) in here instead of being trying to be condescending.

and I dont remember celebrating anything, this post was mainly made out of humor and i explained it with the whole babyosisi and david Osisi remarks.
I also know that there are plenty of great things done by Nigerians outside and even within, so why should I state the obvious? As much as people would like to say otherwise, I and fellow Nigerians know that we arent crazed full time scammers and really that is all that matters.

(1) (Reply)

Inside The Wild Life Of Campus Pimps / Pregnant Female Armed Robber Arrested In Lagos, See What She Says.[pic] / THE Man Who Uses Hummer SUV To Steal - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.