Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother (3829 Views)

I Suspect My Friend Of Bad Luck Aura / I Suspect My Wife / I Suspect My Wife Is Setting Me Up With Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by liquidlove2018: 10:00am On Mar 19, 2018
Dear Admin,

My wife of two years has a step brother, Oyin that I am not comfortable with. In fact,I am 80% sure that he is not just a brother to her.

During my meeting and courting of my wife,she made me know that she and Oyin are very close. Infact,they are called twins in their family. This guy is about 29,my wife is 27. They call each other every day. They confide in each other. Most times,when we have an argument,hes the one that my wife confides in.

When we got married,he started to visit us often. Sometimes he stays for the weekend. I was cool with that but I just wished I had the same relationship that my wife has with her step brother. They were really tight. One time,he bought her some very sexy lingerie. I was really jealous but my wife laughed it off.My business makes me travel all the time and I am sometimes grateful that Oyin is around when I am not,we even call him to come so my wife wont be lonely when I am not around. How stupid I was!

A few days ago,I traveled out of town for business. I was supposed to be gone for two days. I got to my business location and things changed hence,I had to leave early morning the next day. As I was about to board my flight,I called my wife but her line was switched off. I called Oyin,his too was switched off. When I landed,I called but their lines were still off. So I took a taxi and went home myself.

I got home and used my key to enter the house. I went to my bedroom and saw my wife and her step brother in bed wrapped in each other's hands!....I was flabbergasted!....They were sound asleep. But in my shock,I said: What da Bleep!..that woke my wife. They both were startled to see me. Before I could ask what was going on,Oyin said : arh,Uncle welcome,aunty had a night mare and I came to help her sleep. He said he didnt know when he too fell asleep. Since they were both dressed although,Oyin had his boxers and singlet on,I was really confused. When I said,both of you were having sex in my bed,my wife burst out laughing. Of course both of them denied having sex. They claimed my wife couldnt sleep,so Oyin came to help her sleep.

Even though I didnt like their explanation,it seemed to check out. My wife was also dressed in her nightie but in my head,what if they finished and dressed up..some people do it...

Since the incident,I have told my wife I dont want her brother around again. She says I am over reacting considering that I already know how close she is to her step brother. I really dont know if ...

https://livelystones.com.ng/is-my-wife-having-an-affair-with-her-step-brother/
Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by OneCorner: 10:21am On Mar 19, 2018
na only u won dey fvck am b4?
even if na her papa she won fvck, abeg free her

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by galadima77(m): 10:21am On Mar 19, 2018
there's this popular American saying that "If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck"

That's all i have to say!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by walex2(m): 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2018
No explanation can free your wife from receiving a hot slap by allowing anybody no matter how close to share your matrimonial bed with her. the best way woman flirt is to call someone an uncle or brother.

5 Likes

Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º​=)) =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º​=)) =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º​=))
Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by goldenval(m): 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
;Dlmao!!!, since you’re always busy traveling what do you expect your wife to do? Well Oyin guy is the real man servicing the inner chamber shocked

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by kurlz(f): 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
hmmmmn. I smell a fish here na only she ge brother?

well I have learnt to mind my own business. sorry your cross to carry bro!

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by Beke2020: 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
You never can tell. She may be saying the truth
kurlz:
hmmmmn.
I smell a fish here
na only she ge brother?

well I have learnt to mind my own business.
sorry your cross to carry bro!
Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by kapelvej: 12:13am On Mar 20, 2018
Bro it is easy to say she is fucking her so called brother. But I can tell you something you must take serious. For the fact that she bursted out laughing shows clearly that NOT ONLY THAT NOTHING HAPPENED, IT ALSO SHOWS THAT SHE IS NOT THINKING ANY THING LIKE THAT. I have been a victim of a cheating spouse, trust me, they get very angry wen you confront them, for your wife to be calm enough to be laughing, she might just show is innocent. HOWEVER,, NO MAN, BROTHER, PASTOR SHOULD SHARE TOUR BED WITH YOUR WIFE.

1 Like

Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by ArinzeRaph: 8:13am On Mar 20, 2018
Na yoruba way na. Grabbing each others wife and their relatives wife by the pvssy is their hubby.
Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by graciamore(f): 8:51am On Mar 20, 2018
But then even if there doing nothing... how on earth will ur wife share her matrimonial bed with her brother.. even if is her blood real Broder... kiaaa noo.is very wrong nw. but I tell you there explanation does not follow at all... they have blood and water flowing in there vains Joe. how can an adult be on the same bed holding themselves and you expect nothing of such.
Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by kurlz(f): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
Beke2020:
You never can tell. She may be saying the truth

hmmmnmm then this one is strong.
it's not ideal sincerely speaking.
Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by bukatyne(f): 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
It is either your wife & step bro are not doing anything funny however lack sense of decency

OR

They are really really psycotic.

If it is one, tell them their relationship is not decent.

If it is two, you are in trouble. The day either party decide to eff you, you are gone man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by PSTEMMA1960(m): 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
liquidlove2018:
Dear Admin,

My wife of two years has a step brother, Oyin that I am not comfortable with. In fact,I am 80% sure that he is not just a brother to her.

During my meeting and courting of my wife,she made me know that she and Oyin are very close. Infact,they are called twins in their family. This guy is about 29,my wife is 27. They call each other every day. They confide in each other. Most times,when we have an argument,hes the one that my wife confides in.

When we got married,he started to visit us often. Sometimes he stays for the weekend. I was cool with that but I just wished I had the same relationship that my wife has with her step brother. They were really tight. One time,he bought her some very sexy lingerie. I was really jealous but my wife laughed it off.My business makes me travel all the time and I am sometimes grateful that Oyin is around when I am not,we even call him to come so my wife wont be lonely when I am not around. How stupid I was!

A few days ago,I traveled out of town for business. I was supposed to be gone for two days. I got to my business location and things changed hence,I had to leave early morning the next day. As I was about to board my flight,I called my wife but her line was switched off. I called Oyin,his too was switched off. When I landed,I called but their lines were still off. So I took a taxi and went home myself.

I got home and used my key to enter the house. I went to my bedroom and saw my wife and her step brother in bed wrapped in each other's hands!....I was flabbergasted!....They were sound asleep. But in my shock,I said: What da Bleep!..that woke my wife. They both were startled to see me. Before I could ask what was going on,Oyin said : arh,Uncle welcome,aunty had a night mare and I came to help her sleep. He said he didnt know when he too fell asleep. Since they were both dressed although,Oyin had his boxers and singlet on,I was really confused. When I said,both of you were having sex in my bed,my wife burst out laughing. Of course both of them denied having sex. They claimed my wife couldnt sleep,so Oyin came to help her sleep.

Even though I didnt like their explanation,it seemed to check out. My wife was also dressed in her nightie but in my head,what if they finished and dressed up..some people do it...

Since the incident,I have told my wife I dont want her brother around again. She says I am over reacting considering that I already know how close she is to her step brother. I really dont know if ...

https://livelystones.com.ng/is-my-wife-having-an-affair-with-her-step-brother/
this is a very sensitive issue, and that's where a detective like me comes in...

jst one question, why was her phone off?was her battery down? secondly when she had the night mare did she tell u, because i believe if it was a nightmare, u as her husband would have been the first person to hear it...
Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by jaychubi: 11:25am On Mar 22, 2018
Even a complete idiot knows they are have been fucking even B4 u married her. Bigger issue is dt the children if u have any may not even be urs.
Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by jaychubi: 11:26am On Mar 22, 2018
Even a complete idiot knows they have been fucking even B4 u married her. Bigger issue is dt the children if u have any may not even be urs.
Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by themayor4542(m): 11:59am On Mar 22, 2018
ArinzeRaph:
Na yoruba way na. Grabbing each others wife and their relatives wife by the pvssy is their hubby.
Please stop being so tribalistic. It's a human condition. Not a tribe thing.

Mean while, I have over 1000 mature Broilers available for sale. With average weight of 3.2
Price is 2800. Location is Sango Ota.
Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by DonroxyII: 1:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
lol, they are bleeping joor !!!
grin ... cool
Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by Beke2020: 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
You cannot say for sure. She may be telling the truth
DonroxyII:
lol, they are bleeping joor !!!

grin ... cool
Re: I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother by DonroxyII: 4:05am On Mar 23, 2018
Beke2020:
You cannot say for sure. She may be telling the truth
I know what I am saying ! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Perfectly Timed Pictures / My Relatives Are Gossiping About My Pregnancy / A True Life Story 'A Must Read'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.