Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Business To Start With Less Than #3000 And Make Huge Profit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Start With Less Than #3000 And Make Huge Profit (3055 Views)

How Dangote Cement Fired More Than 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - SR / What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business To Start With Less Than #3000 And Make Huge Profit by BHPbummy: 10:13am On Mar 19, 2018
Many think you need huge capital to Starr up a business,but to be plain with you,all you need is correct information and effort maybe or maybe not a token fee for training.
I started this business with #300
yes #300 ...because that was all I was Lett with after a guy asked me to pay certain amount for eBook on data reselling.

it was a sacrificial step I took ...but thank God I did it.
although the training in the eBook was too simple and not well explanatory but I gain at least 50% of what of the things in it....I can boldly say the guy didn't even understand most things he wrote in it.

I sat down,grew up myself and made enough research.
I looked into the data reselling market...press to get customers and I started selling....I was making gain daily...buy I planned to work outside the basket because there were too many people in the business and I did two extra ordinary things.

1.I worked on building team and training them
2.I worked on offline advertisement and personal advertisement to place my business in the earth of men.

I did so many things and today I can say in the same data business many make just #100 on a transaction and maybe #500 daily gain....

I still make that daily though when I sell data out....but may I tell you that I make nothing less than #3000 daily on another channel in data reselling business.

you may not believe me until I prove myself.
learn data reselling business from me and I'll teach you what can make you #3000 daily without searching for people that wants to buy data again.

I mean it and am serious.
chat me on Whatsapp or add me on facebook
I charge token and if you dont make that after you apply this knowledge I'll engage you one a one....then I'll question your approach.

Facebook: search Bhpbummy
Akinsuroju Olubunmi
whatsapp: 070* 3314* 3508

1 Like

Re: Business To Start With Less Than #3000 And Make Huge Profit by BHPbummy: 10:15am On Mar 19, 2018
if you dont have Whatsapp...please drop your email and send me a text to that effect if you didn't see my message on you mail box
Re: Business To Start With Less Than #3000 And Make Huge Profit by templegate: 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
BHPbummy:
if you dont have Whatsapp...please drop your email and send me a text to that effect if you didn't see my message on you mail box

Templegate09@gmail.com
Re: Business To Start With Less Than #3000 And Make Huge Profit by BHPbummy: 6:04am On Mar 25, 2018
you can still join the moving train... training is still on
if I didn't reply you email please send a text...and include your email to the number above or call
Re: Business To Start With Less Than #3000 And Make Huge Profit by BHPbummy: 8:10am On Mar 28, 2018
it's still on some are opening eyes to discourage your interest... since they have been doing it...what has it made in their pocket? take good step and make money save money
Re: Business To Start With Less Than #3000 And Make Huge Profit by BHPbummy: 8:08am On Mar 29, 2018
wonderful day the training is still on am sorry if I didn't reply on mail box you can add me and chat me on facebook search me using Bhpbummy the Facebook name is Akinsuroju Olubunmi.
first come first have..
Re: Business To Start With Less Than #3000 And Make Huge Profit by BHPbummy: 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
there are people who determine to remain on a spot questioning the success of others and delaying others that wants to move forward.
the funny thing is that they will always remain there and keep pointing hands...
dont let them discourage you not to move forward because their identity is clear...

dont who aim high are those who keep moving despite haters...
Re: Business To Start With Less Than #3000 And Make Huge Profit by Stallion93(m): 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
Check my signature if interested in buying a land @port Harcourt metropolis

1 Like

Re: Business To Start With Less Than #3000 And Make Huge Profit by BHPbummy: 6:19am On Mar 30, 2018
many will watch the success of others and keep doubting till they Get old....
success and failure is a choice
please if you are a trainee under me
chat me up on Whatsapp for another
powerful offline customer making tips that can make you 15 or more customers daily even while sitting at home...
ITS FREE IF YOU ARE ALREADY MY TRAINEE...

YOU CAN STILL JOIN THE WINNING SIDE
ANYONE CAN MAKE UP TO 15 CUSTOMERS DAILY WITHOUT STRESS IF YOU WILL FOLLOW MY STRATEGY.
WORRY NO MORE ABOUT THE I DONT KNOW HOW TO VET CUSTOMERS ISSUES..
070 33 14 3508
Re: Business To Start With Less Than #3000 And Make Huge Profit by BHPbummy: 7:16am On Mar 31, 2018
man is designed for celebration
and success is achieved when man sees better opportunities and launch into it...
the bad news is that the risk of hurt and past experience has kept many on a spot....there is nothings as discouraging as falling a victim but there is nothing encouraging than taking a successful step and seeing results.... others might complain
haters might point hands....but those who know their God shall be strong and do exploits...
join the moving train and eat the fruits of your online labour without stress.
Re: Business To Start With Less Than #3000 And Make Huge Profit by tellyson: 8:19am On Mar 31, 2018
adesolatella@gmail.com
Re: Business To Start With Less Than #3000 And Make Huge Profit by BHPbummy: 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
HOW CAN I HAVE MANY CUSTOMERS IN DATA RESELLING BUSINESS??

Good afternoon everyone
I am Akinsuroju Olubunmi and I want to share too points out of my strategy of having many customers to patronize you in you data reselling business.

1.I call this BSS
it means big Business Shop
there are certain shops that people often throng in daily and every minutes.
do you know your can make those areas a good place to have many customers?

what exactly will you do?
get a nice I.d card and type your data list with your phone number and bank account boldly written on it....attach the photo copy of your id card to the bill to build trust more....
dont be surprised
10 people of 30 people entering the shop daily will call you to confirm.....but what should you do to get the approval of the shop owner.........?
if you interested let me know.....its for free
2. BAC
business advert card
this one work like magic....

if you have not join the Data reselling training....its not too late
Whatsapp and call
070 3314 3508.

HAPPY EASTER
Re: Business To Start With Less Than #3000 And Make Huge Profit by ugorom: 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2018
Am interested via my email address: ugochukwuuchehara@gmail.com
Re: Business To Start With Less Than #3000 And Make Huge Profit by BHPbummy: 11:02am On Apr 02, 2018
wisdom is the principal thing,therefore get wisdom
in all your getting, get understanding

TODAY I WILL SUMMARISE WHY SO MANY STRUGGLE TO MALE GOOD INCOME IN DATA RESELLING
1.LACK OF media PUBLICITY STRATEGY

2.Lack of promo knowledge

3.shallow understanding about the magic of referring commission

4.Pride of heart that I know it all

5.Laziness and bad character when it comes to customers approach.

For more insight on how to use the anti codes against this business destroying habit...chat me and let's deal with then for your maximum business income.

if you are yet to be involve in my DATA RESELLING TRAINING...THE DOOR IS STILL OPEN.

CALL/WHATSAPP

070 33 14 3508

THE SKYE IS THE STARTING POINT FOR OUR UNLIMITED EARNING....KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
Re: Business To Start With Less Than #3000 And Make Huge Profit by jesusnmary: 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2018
Peterfavour@mail.com
Re: Business To Start With Less Than #3000 And Make Huge Profit by daddio(m): 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
iyioladdada@gmail.com
Re: Business To Start With Less Than #3000 And Make Huge Profit by FrankTalk1: 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
Thanks for the info.
Re: Business To Start With Less Than #3000 And Make Huge Profit by FrankTalk1: 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
If you need practical business ideas you can start with low capital see them here.
Re: Business To Start With Less Than #3000 And Make Huge Profit by BHPbummy: 8:29am On Apr 03, 2018
Good morning
WHY DO YOU MAKE LESS THAN #500 DAILY IN DATA RESELLING?

let me explain what you might not know
you personal advert will only bring you 20%if you engage friends in advert,you will have 70% customers....

have you leant FEm Ad pattern of having above 20 customers in a day?

if you try it...you will thank me....
20 customers can make you above #2500 in a day selling data from zero naira.

if you have not still join our training...please do and if you need counseling on how to expand your own databreselling....you welcome for training
070 3314. 3508
Re: Business To Start With Less Than #3000 And Make Huge Profit by dkconcept: 10:07am On Apr 03, 2018
The business concept, many employer wont share with you
Let’s me introduce myself to you, in order to lets you know am not here to scam anyone rather to break you from Financial hardship, Am here to strictly give information not advert or profile selling, am (Andrew O.K a.k.a engrkunlexy4u, am from Ibadan but base in Aba), I started the business during my service year in Aba, and today the rest is good story to tell.
Before I continue to explain, try to answer this question if you can, and also know some facts.
1. The largest selling of textile materials in Nigeria is which state?
2. Electronics container from oversea is entering lagos as Number 1 importer , while Textile,Okirika (Buskoro) is entering which state as Number 1 importer?
3. 70% of the shirts, pants trousers we used in Nigeria, is made from where (you will never know this, if you are not from Onitcha or Aba)?
Lets me share these amazing facts with you?

70% of boxers used in Nigeria is made from Aba (anybody with contrary evidence should quote me wrong), shirt they sell and jeans is directly made from Aba. The question is, are they Aba made? Nope and yes, what we called Aba made is simply lack of packaging and that is why someone like I and you is going to invest into all this area. Later, I will still share amazing things about Aba peoples you need to know.

Introduction into the business (Boxers)
Boxer is made of different materials, we have close to 7 materials, but the common type of materials in making boxer is majorly two in Nigeria today, check this link for the facts: http://dudeundies.com/news/7-mustknow-mens-underwear-fabric-types/ (Cotton and Bed sheets material), lets me explain to you, original Boxers materials is made using Cotton material (Shirt Material) because the texture is of high quality and it does not wash nor change the color after entering water, most packing shirt material we used are made of Cotton materials, it also does not absorb heat and the washing is very simple, you get this type of boxer in supermarket and good store. Lets me share of other the materials with you, called bed sheet material, go and look for a bed sheet material that brings color and remove hair after washing and you will understand what I want to explain, note: we have some bed sheet material that are costly but am sure they will never use that to produce boxer, only a big company use it, Bed sheets material is very cheap to get and most people get their profit from using that in producing boxer, as per say Nigeria like cheap things, Bed sheet materials has less (good) and thick textile texture, this is the type of boxer you wear and 2nd day your yarns and this stuff will begin to ask for fresh air (you get that line), where can I get that? Some fake supermarket store, aboki for road, omo igbo for road side, infact they can sell it for you at 150 to 200, they have already make their profit. It is left for you to choose what you want as a visionary business person.

Why you need to do the business
Do you know that 50% of ladies now wear boxer? Do you know that 10% of women (our Mother) also wear boxer? Do you also know that 80% of our papas now wear boxer and lastly do you know that 95% of grown up guys have nothing less than 3 boxers in their wardrobe? All this estimate was not so in the year past. Before our own generations wear pants, am still a young guy, our ladies don’t even wear boxers before, our mother don’t try it, while our father only wears pants or none. This facts should make you know that the paradigm of fashion is shifting and its for the best brain that will grab this profitable future opportunity and make it a reality. Another reason why you should do this business is, do you know that most people used to overlook the production of boxer and very few peoples knows how to sew boxer well, ask anybody in the North and western part of the country where they are producing boxer, they will tell you from yanki(abroad) or those guy that don’t have what to do.

The marketing strategies
I will like to explain from what worked for me during my service year and now I can be proud of it. Then we used to pick it at the rate of 200 naira and packed it into 3 in a good nylon for just 1000, the nylon at times attract peoples, people talk about Aba made, Simple definition of Aba made is what simply lack packaging and lack of well arrangement, though I know some people sew bad material for boxers and still sells. We give out to our fellow friends and also go to nearby store, banks and offices to deliver to them, some get attracted with the nylon and the color packed inside. Also, know that if people love you, even if they have 10 boxers at home, they will still buy from you, mostly, ladies sell faster than we guys you understand better.

How do I make my own profit?
The profit is very simple; first, ensure you are getting a good material from your supplier, because this will make your business sustainable for long. Imagine you are getting at 200 per one and you are packing it into 3 per 1 as in you pack 3 boxers inside one nylon for just start of 1000, mathematically, you gain 400 on it, which means 100+ on one boxers, may be after expenses of buying nylon and may be you want sticker to the nylon, you later make 100 on each boxer, I believe that is enough for anybody. Secondly, you can target supplying it out to people close to you, I have a guy who always acts as a middlemen for the boxer, he gets it and supply out to his people for sell, he made faster money than we do then. Making your profit depends on how you can think deep on it.

Risk attached to this Business
I believe there is no business without risk, any business that poses without risk must not be a genuine business. Number one risk is frustration? What do I mean, if you ever buy boxers from an untrusted person, and your customer started condemning your goods, you notice that frustration is the first thing that will come to you, advice, don’t go for anybody you cant trust in supplying you the boxer, and no matter what, never allow your customer to select boxer and that is why we packed it in a nylon, because all colour can never be so attracting, they compensate each other. Secondly, if you fail to establish market or target a market, you may be disappointed that it is easy to establish with mind but execution is a challenge, my advice for you is to talk about it to friends and family even your enemy and lets them comments about it. Lastly, You are the last risk, don’t join because I said its profitable, simply follow your dream and lets be fits into making it before you start, I started with my mind fits in making it, and today, after my NYSC, I stayed back in producing my own boxers and also work as an IT executive for one popular radio station in the city.

NOTE:
The business is sweet, but if you don’t have right mind of making it, don’t start it. Today, am supplying to different state today simply because I started the business from my mind after gathering all the facts needed and I develop a right attitude towards it. I started producing my own with less than 200, 000 today, though I invested more than that into it now.
If you will like me to supply you anywhere you are in the country, I can incur the cost of sending it but it will be (a pack) which is 25 pieces inside a pack nylon at N5,000 for now, I will pack 3 in 1 boxer separately from your 25 pieces as a sample for you, you pay after receiving it, you pay to the person that will give to you or from where you will get it from after bargain on sending it, I will only incur the cost of transporting it for the first time and subsequently you pay for the transportation on your own, all is to clear your doubt about it.

:If you have interest on how to make your own boxer with less than 200, 000, just drop your mail on this forum, I will mail you.
Note: I dont sell a fancy Boxer,i only produce what will last long for the consumer, so dont be disappointed getting my boxer and not seeing oyo-yo,and also i dont come here to advertize, only to sensitized. We can only promise you the best

Note: If you are in Lagos or Abuja and you are ready to invest in Bulk supply or partner kindly send a text or call: 08038662353.

1 Like

Re: Business To Start With Less Than #3000 And Make Huge Profit by BHPbummy: 11:32am On Apr 04, 2018
A BRIGHT DAY TO YOU
TODAY I WILL TALK ABOUT

WHY OTHERS TAKE YOUR CUSTOMERS AWAY FROM YOU EASILY.

So many data reseller have lost many customers to other resellers for reasons some of them didnt note.
I will be sharing some of this most important reasons

1.Lack of understanding about PROMO strategy.
so many data reseller start the business without a Pre preparation and promo announcement and no wonder some don't have stand by customers.... how is promo conducted?

a.conduct a market survey of data I'm your area and find the average price and that is what you need to work with
b.prepare an ad for just a month on promo and make sure you reduce your price than the average price....if the average price is #600 for 1 gig MTN
bring your own to #570 per 1 gig MTN

assuming you buying it #550 from your vendor and you selling it #570...#20 per purchase.....if 200 people wanta to buy in the competitive market,you will have 190 to yourself......

if you dont do promo....you will be among those competing....

to know how and where to buy at cheaper prices like #550 for 1 gig
#1100 for 2 gig

message me and get the info to make good profit and guide to have good number of patronizjng customers

070 3314 3508
Re: Business To Start With Less Than #3000 And Make Huge Profit by BHPbummy: 11:03am On Apr 09, 2018
It has been proved severally that telecom is the new oil well in Nigeria. A country with over 90Million mobile users, why don't you venture into it and maximize profit.
the qualifications and tolls needed are phone straight forward training so that you will have many customers your brain wide open to think....
My training guide is still on
07033 14350 8
Re: Business To Start With Less Than #3000 And Make Huge Profit by BHPbummy: 7:57am On Apr 10, 2018
Good morning
today I will talk about how to make more customers in data reselling by facing certain set of people.

have you look into your facebook and you see people commenting on stuffs posted by female than guys?

that is a good link to use

i call it FemStg
Female strategy

engage three ladies that havr many followers on facebook and tell them to send you their pictures after building friendship and partnership with them.. .there is a way you can edit their pics and make it more beautiful even after attaching your data reselling ad....and there she upload the pics...and people are calling you for data

To know how it works efrectively.....reach me on whatsapp or call
07033 14350 8
Re: Business To Start With Less Than #3000 And Make Huge Profit by BHPbummy: 11:54am On Apr 12, 2018
It has been proved severally that telecom is the new oil well in Nigeria. A country with over 90Million mobile users, why don't you venture into it and maximize profit. the qualifications and tolls needed are phone straight forward training so that you will have many customers your brain wide open to think.... My training guide is still on 07033 14350 8
Re: Business To Start With Less Than #3000 And Make Huge Profit by fulgene(f): 1:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
*THE FUTURE BELONGS TO THE CREATIVE*, those who turn an end to a bend

It is the ability to think a new thought, and give it a tangible effect. It may even be about doing an old thing in a new way. But where and however you turn it, *the future of Africa is in the hand of the creative people*. The good news is, you either have it, or *you learn it*

This April, *VAST* (Valuable Skill Transfer) *CREATIVE* has decided to show you how to use ANKARA (an African fabric) to give little things, big value through your creativity.
With a token, *you will learn over 20 Trendy and Viable ANKARA crafts skills* and we have teamed up with Vertical Thoughts Initiative to give (free business resources that will enable you float a successful business) to the participants who register.

Training Package:

� 6+ Styles of ANKARA Earrings
� 15+ Styles of ANKARA necklaces
� 6+ Styles of ANKARA Hair accessories (Fascinators, Bows,Scrunchies)

and several freebies to include :
Ankara Circle Fan
Flip flop sandals
Fabric Wristwatch Band
Ankara Book cover etc..

To sign up join our group via this link,
https:///JQ7vHni8DNxAgEjwLbrPUc,
or
‎ send a WhatsApp chat to 07056660004 with your name, location and the subject - VAST CREATIVE

Training holds April 18th - 20th, 8pm.

Day 1, - Freebies & Earrings
Day 2 - Necklaces
Day 3 - Accessories & an Inspiring session with an awesome Entrepreneur.
Join the group already.. I'm super excited about this ��

..create, the materials are all around, the creator is within..