Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. (3056 Views)

How To Start Your Own Biz And Become Your Own Boss With N15,000 / Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems / Please Kindly Advice You Brother Whom Intend Starting Recharge Card Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by baba11(m): 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
Due to myraid of factors which i would refer to as Nigerian factors,non- graduate and graduate alikes have become unemployed,underemployment or rather 'begging' employment e.g an engineer working as a cashier in a bank.We know that our govt has failed us woefully but we can't continue to maintain status-quo rather we need to have something doing.Let's come onboard and discuss peeps!no one's an island and knowledge and thoughts share's half solved...let's keep moving,all will be well one day!!!!!!!!
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by maclatunji: 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ok, so, what is next?
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by calltonia2000: 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
A New American Company Just Entered Nigeria and Distributors are Needed Nationwide.
What you will gain as a distributor. As a distributor you will earn from the product because the product will be given to you at a cheaper rate, you will be paid monthly, you will also receive CGV yearly, you are entitle to a brand new car and a house of if you reach the senior crown leader. Be the first to start it in your area with just N3200 you become a registered member.
is a network business you earn monthly and their supplement a superb for more information call 08039533879. be the first to start it in your AREA IS ONLY IN LAG AND ABJ NOW
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by baba11(m): 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
maclatunji: Ok, so, what is next?
You are free to share your experience if you wish..it's a discussion tthread tongue
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by baba11(m): 10:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
calltonia2000: A New American Company Just Entered Nigeria and Distributors are Needed Nationwide.
What you will gain as a distributor. As a distributor you will earn from the product because the product will be given to you at a cheaper rate, you will be paid monthly, you will also receive CGV yearly, you are entitle to a brand new car and a house of if you reach the senior crown leader. Be the first to start it in your area with just N3200 you become a registered member.
is a network business you earn monthly and their supplement a superb for more information call 08039533879. be the first to start it in your AREA IS ONLY IN LAG AND ABJ NOW
SCAM I SMELL....

2 Likes

Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 31, 2014
I have three of this mini fuel dispenser,sold 2 and one left for the lucky buyer....suitable for kerosene business especially if you are starting small with 5000ltrs tank or 10,000ltrs tank.

very strong and it comes with:
1. Hose and Nozzle.
2. Meter
3. Pump.
4. Electric motor.

Suitable for your purpose and can work with a smaller generator in case their is no light.

Thanks

my location is abule egba,Lagos.

Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by maclatunji: 6:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
How much is this?
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by bintudon(f): 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
I'm looking for marketer, call 07031085295, product to market is an educational kids tablet, for learning ,reading etc when u call.
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by jamalee: 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
Baba 11, you've really opened a good thread: a thread that has meaning and really make sense. Though our Government has not done good in the area of job employmem, if I want to view it from my own perspective. Wha I think about this qualm is that our population is increasing everyday. Nigeria is presently over two hundred million and Lagos is taking the highest of the populatio. Lagos is now over twenty million. Increasing in our population has caused the problem of unemployment in Nigeria because everybody want to go to School. Every year, millions of students are graduating from Universities, Polytechnics, College of Educations. Tell me, if these millions were employed this year, would next year million Graduates be employed too? What of the upper year? Or the employed ones last year will be sacked because of this year fresh Graduates? Let us think and re-think about this situation on ground. It's not only Nigeria that has this problem of unemloyment. It happens in America England, Germany, France, Peru, Brazil, Argentina, Canada, Egypt, Ghana, India, and the rest of the World. Now, this my advice. Let us look for a problem and then look for the solution to the problem you have identified or you should feel a need for people: that is the secret of doing business. The problem of our Graduates is that they want to engage themselves in blue-collar jobs or dirty work. They want to be engaged in white-collar jobs or neat work. Most of them want to work in Banks, MTN, glo, airtel, P & G, Nestle, Cadbury,Glaxosmithkline, Emzor, Orange drugs, Larfage, Dangote, AP, Mobil, Con oil, Forte oil, Famfa oil, Chevron, etc not knowing that it is not easy like that. Some know how to start a business while some don't. Those that know how to start lack fund, like me. Those that don't kow how to start is not their fault. It is either they lack useful information or don't know anything at all due to the education they had in their various Tertiary Institutions. Those that built those giants or gigantic Companies don't have education. Those that had did it in a part-time way when they become successful. So think and re-think. I'll keep inspiring my fellow Nairalanders and Nigerians at a whole. I'm coming, I want to take my cup of coffee. Wanna join me? Okay, let's go...

3 Likes

Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by shegz4law(m): 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
I'm passionate about starting a business... I really wish there are institutions in Nigeria established for the purpose of providing loans with low interest rates....

1 Like

Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by coolgeny1(f): 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
i have my own biz. i deal on interior designing since there is no work after school. it is a promising work. all u need is get people yu suppy to. if you interested , you can join me.
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by baba11(m): 10:35am On Sep 02, 2014
jamalee: Baba 11, you've really opened a good thread: a thread that has meaning and really make sense. Though our Government has not done good in the area of job employmem, if I want to view it from my own perspective. Wha I think about this qualm is that our population is increasing everyday. Nigeria is presently over two hundred million and Lagos is taking the highest of the populatio. Lagos is now over twenty million. Increasing in our population has caused the problem of unemployment in Nigeria because everybody want to go to School. Every year, millions of students are graduating from Universities, Polytechnics, College of Educations. Tell me, if these millions were employed this year, would next year million Graduates be employed too? What of the upper year? Or the employed ones last year will be sacked because of this year fresh Graduates? Let us think and re-think about this situation on ground. It's not only Nigeria that has this problem of unemloyment. It happens in America England, Germany, France, Peru, Brazil, Argentina, Canada, Egypt, Ghana, India, and the rest of the World. Now, this my advice. Let us look for a problem and then look for the solution to the problem you have identified or you should feel a need for people: that is the secret of doing business. The problem of our Graduates is that they want to engage themselves in blue-collar jobs or dirty work. They want to be engaged in white-collar jobs or neat work. Most of them want to work in Banks, MTN, glo, airtel, P & G, Nestle, Cadbury,Glaxosmithkline, Emzor, Orange drugs, Larfage, Dangote, AP, Mobil, Con oil, Forte oil, Famfa oil, Chevron, etc not knowing that it is not easy like that. Some know how to start a business while some don't. Those that know how to start lack fund, like me. Those that don't kow how to start is not their fault. It is either they lack useful information or don't know anything at all due to the education they had in their various Tertiary Institutions. Those that built those giants or gigantic Companies don't have education. Those that had did it in a part-time way when they become successful. So think and re-think. I'll keep inspiring my fellow Nairalanders and Nigerians at a whole. I'm coming, I want to take my cup of coffee. Wanna join me? Okay, let's go...
yea,I support you,I share your view 100% and I would love to hear more from you...keep it coming after sipping your coffee...

What's the next step now?we can't maintain the status quo..
Although I'm working but I have more passion for agriculture

Let's get talking....
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by baba11(m): 10:42am On Sep 02, 2014
shegz4law: I'm passionate about starting a business... I really wish there are institutions in Nigeria established for the purpose of providing loans with low interest rates....
..there's virtually none and the few available ones charge high interest rate..my own advise to you is to think big and start small..#start from where you are now

1 Like

Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by baba11(m): 10:47am On Sep 02, 2014
coolgeny1: i have my own biz. i deal on interior designing since there is no work after school. it is a promising work. all u need is get people yu suppy to. if you interested , you can join me.
I'm sorry,this doesn't fall within my scope of work...

If I may ask...

How did you go about the start up..

Highlight the steps taken to us,we are yearning for it..
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by erasergozy: 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
@Op well done for this! I am currently employed and working my as* off, I know so well that if I invest half this energy to my own thing I will be putting food on many others peoples table. So its now a matter of importance dat I do my thing, contribute my quota and put smiles on people face cos no be only me waka come

1 Like

Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by baba11(m): 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2014
erasergozy: @Op well done for this! I am currently employed and working my as* off, I know so well that if I invest half this energy to my own thing I will be putting food on many others peoples table. So its now a matter of importance dat I do my thing, contribute my quota and put smiles on people face cos no be only me waka come
...yea,no be only u waka com..what do u av in the offing..mind you,you have to be fully prepared for it and look for trusted hands In managing it on your behalf except if you want to be selling chin chin alikes#joking..let's hear your view so that others can learn...
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by Nafizzey(m): 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2014
jamalee: Baba 11, you've really opened a good thread: a thread that has meaning and really make sense. Though our Government has not done good in the area of job employmem, if I want to view it from my own perspective. Wha I think about this qualm is that our population is increasing everyday. Nigeria is presently over two hundred million and Lagos is taking the highest of the populatio. Lagos is now over twenty million. Increasing in our population has caused the problem of unemployment in Nigeria because everybody want to go to School. Every year, millions of students are graduating from Universities, Polytechnics, College of Educations. Tell me, if these millions were employed this year, would next year million Graduates be employed too? What of the upper year? Or the employed ones last year will be sacked because of this year fresh Graduates? Let us think and re-think about this situation on ground. It's not only Nigeria that has this problem of unemloyment. It happens in America England, Germany, France, Peru, Brazil, Argentina, Canada, Egypt, Ghana, India, and the rest of the World. Now, this my advice. Let us look for a problem and then look for the solution to the problem you have identified or you should feel a need for people: that is the secret of doing business. The problem of our Graduates is that they want to engage themselves in blue-collar jobs or dirty work. They want to be engaged in white-collar jobs or neat work. Most of them want to work in Banks, MTN, glo, airtel, P & G, Nestle, Cadbury,Glaxosmithkline, Emzor, Orange drugs, Larfage, Dangote, AP, Mobil, Con oil, Forte oil, Famfa oil, Chevron, etc not knowing that it is not easy like that. Some know how to start a business while some don't. Those that know how to start lack fund, like me. Those that don't kow how to start is not their fault. It is either they lack useful information or don't know anything at all due to the education they had in their various Tertiary Institutions. Those that built those giants or gigantic Companies don't have education. Those that had did it in a part-time way when they become successful. So think and re-think. I'll keep inspiring my fellow Nairalanders and Nigerians at a whole. I'm coming, I want to take my cup of coffee. Wanna join me? Okay, let's go...
Great thread OP I commend ur efforts.

@jamalee, you raised a good point here
Let us look for a problem and then look for the solution to the problem you have identified or you should feel a need for people: that is the secret of doing business.

As one who strongly have passion for entrepreneurship & see me successful on my own own.(self employed),

My question is how does one identity a problem/need that urgently needs solution in a society to take advantage by turning it to money

. I need clue pls & Give an instance..
thnx as i await ur reply...
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by baba11(m): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2014
Nafizzey: Great thread OP I commend ur efforts.

Let us look for a problem and then look for the solution to the problem you have identified or you should feel a need for people: that is the secret of doing business.

As one who strongly have passion for entrepreneurship & see me successful on my own own.(self employed),

My question is how does one identity a problem/need that urgently needs solution in a society to take advantage by turning it to money

shocked
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by bintudon(f): 11:24am On Sep 03, 2014
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by newacca: 11:42am On Sep 03, 2014
My simple and reasonable advice is: if you can't get a job, get a skill ( if you want to go farther, prepare yourself and mind right from college to become an employer rather than becoming an employee )
Get a skill!
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by baba11(m): 11:47am On Sep 03, 2014
bintudon: I'm in need of markter, call 07031085295
...what are you selling?
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by baba11(m): 11:50am On Sep 03, 2014
newacca: My simple and reasonable advice is: if you can't get a job, get a skill ( if you want to go farther, prepare yourself and mind right from college to become an employer rather than becoming an employee )
Get a skill!
..I support your view but how do one go about it..pls,we need to know...
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by newacca: 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
Nafizzey: Great thread OP I commend ur efforts.

Creative and logical thinking can help you in identifying a societal or global problem. Curiosity, findings, capacity building will help you come up with solution. Your gut, passion and skills will help you create a business model for this solution to transform it into a venture for you. All the best.

On a last note, find people who share same interest and like-minds to connect with ( networking ). share ideas and information, utilize the internet. Bonus tip: if you are in Abeokuta you may join our meet-up group, which is at it's infant stage : https://www.nairaland.com/1831775/young-aspiring-entrepreneurs-abeokutalets-meet
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by bintudon(f): 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
I do import wristwatches that come with bracelet and educational kids tablet.
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by newacca: 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
baba11: ..I support your view but how do one go about it..pls,we need to know...
Think inwardly if you have any talent or hobby you have great passion for. if you discover the skills you have, then develop it by having formal knowledge in that area. formal knowledge doesn't necessarily mean you should go learn it in school. There are vocational facilities and professional bodies that support people who have passion for the field and discipline.

If you can't discover your skills yet(cause everyone one has hidden talents) then go and learn the skills you don't have, but you will like to have. There are lot of skills you could learn out there.
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by baba11(m): 4:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
newacca:
Creative and logical thinking can help you in identifying a societal or global problem. Curiosity, findings, capacity building will help you come up with solution. Your gut, passion and skills will help you create a business model for this solution to transform it into a venture for you. All the best.

On a last note, find people who share same interest and like-minds to connect with ( networking ). share ideas and information, utilize the internet. Bonus tip: if you are in Abeokuta you may join our meet-up group, which is at it's infant stage : https://www.nairaland.com/1831775/young-aspiring-entrepreneurs-abeokutalets-meet
...thanks for such an inspiring words,I really appreciate it..although I'm in Lagos yet I will still follow your group to know what's up there....
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by baba11(m): 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
bintudon: I do import wristwatches that come with bracelet and educational kids tablet.
...what does it take for a person to become an importer of goods..
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by baba11(m): 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
newacca:
Think inwardly if you have any talent or hobby you have great passion for. if you discover the skills you have, then develop it by having formal knowledge in that area. formal knowledge doesn't necessarily mean you should go learn it in school. There are vocational facilities and professional bodies that support people who have passion for the field and discipline.

If you can't discover your skills yet(cause everyone one has hidden talents) then go and learn the skills you don't have, but you will like to have. There are lot of skills you could learn out there.
I already had these...thanks!!
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by bintudon(f): 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
Cash and trusted person over there.
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by baba11(m): 8:01am On Sep 04, 2014
bintudon: Cash and trusted person over there.
alright shocked
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by ibangs(m): 10:33am On Sep 04, 2014
bintudon: I'm looking for marketer, call 07031085295, product to market is an educational kids tablet, for learning ,reading etc when u call.
Yea! If you have products for adult I can market them for you. My target market is students(about 8,400) of a newly established higher institution in my area. Products like tablets, power bank, hair extension etc will be quite appreciated because those market is yet to be there. If you are serious and have substantial amount you can invest.
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by baba11(m): 10:40am On Sep 04, 2014
ibangs: Yea! If you have products for adult I can market them for you. My target market is students(about 8,400) of a newly established higher institution in my area. Products like tablets, power bank, hair extension etc will be quite appreciated because those market is yet to be there. If you are serious and have substantial amount you can invest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customized Wristabnd Suppliers / Importers Lets See Your Collection / How To Start A Blogging Business Like Linda Ikeji [tutorial] / How to delete a post on nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.