Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

4 Questions You Must Ask Your Online Print Provider - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 4 Questions You Must Ask Your Online Print Provider (804 Views)

Top 10 Best Print On Demand Companies In 2020 / Points To Ask Your Agency Before Making The Corporate Video / DESIGN & PRINT UR BUSINESS Card | BANNER | FLYER | BROCHURE | LOGO -CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Questions You Must Ask Your Online Print Provider by kiakiaprint: 10:14am On Mar 19, 2018
Digital technologies have been proven to make tasks easier as time overhead and cost implications have been drastically reduced. Most businesses require print on either retail or corporate level, and there are a number of printing companies in Nigeria , of which you must be careful .

There are so many online printers that offer great looking prices and offers, but what value are you getting for money?There are questions that must be asked when buying print online, of which if your print provider can’t answer, you should be thinking of jumping ship.

Here are 4 problems print customers experience, but the solutions are quite easier than you think.

Will my service be bespoke?

Most print companies tend to make the mistake of doing the same kind of print for different kinds of business without taking cognizance of the fact that each business is unique and has different strategies to be implemented. So many print jobs are being run at the same time, so there is a chance that no one is charged with the responsibility of looking after the customer’s need.

If your printing company can’t offer a bespoke customer printing service from order to printing to delivery, then there is a problem.

How Do I Get my orders on time?

While production and delivery times for each product varies, contract stipulations must be expressly agreed to. For roll-up banners for example, it takes quite longer to be produced. A printing company should offer excellent quality delivery time for all products.

For flyers, business cards and letterheads , once you order before 10am and you are in Lagos, you get your orders the same day. Ask printing companies whether their delivery times are guaranteed and find out the delivery options of the printer.

Is the quality standard?

The problem of quality is a major issue most customers have issues with. Your printing company must be able to match quality with the prices they offer. Often a time, the prices being quoted on printing products look too good to be true. Check whether your printing company offers a full range of paper types and weights. The paper and material quality must also be ascertained.

You must watch out for testimonials from other clients that have used the company as well, as well as do research about the methods the company employs.

Read more here: https://kiakiaprint.com/blog/2018/03/4-questions-must-ask-online-print-provider/

Cc: lalasticlala, prof800, erad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

40 by 4 cm Foldable Photo Studio Soft Box + FREE 5 Backgrounds / I Need Someone To Design A Book Cover For Me / Graphic Artist Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.