Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers (13143 Views)

Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ / Sierra Leone Abolishes Death Penalty / Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by RealGucci: 11:38am On Mar 19, 2018
what nonsense
Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by chloride6: 11:38am On Mar 19, 2018
Mynd44:

How is this reasonable if the users get a slap on the wrist? The uses are as culpable as the traffickers; they deserve the same punishment

I strongly disagree with you...

Users can not be given the same offence as the motivations for each of the offences are fundamentally distinct.

Users just to want to satisfy an urge..

Traffickers are in it for the money...

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by chuckjonesautos: 11:39am On Mar 19, 2018
python1:

Painment

Honestly lol! What is your meaning? No constructive idea or an intelligent response, Only Igbos?
Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by mankan2k7(m): 11:40am On Mar 19, 2018
The biafrans Israelites will soon disown trump.

Trumph allow our brothers to develop US

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by fk001(m): 11:41am On Mar 19, 2018
Pigs and idiats how market na cheesy grin

Your mentor Potus is calling for your head

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 19, 2018
chloride6:
I see Duterte laughing right now grin grin grin

He's probably proud of Trump. That guy is ruthless towards traffickers.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by Newpride(m): 11:42am On Mar 19, 2018
This is a great and strong message to ipob jobless miscreants whose only job is drug peddling to foreign countries to develop them. shocked shocked shocked

Afonjas hardly do drug deals, we only mine skulls and credit card frauds . angry angry

Hausas and the fulanis hardly do drugs but stupidity, illiteracy, terrorism, boko haramst and suicide bombing is their watch word. Their only hope is the 22 virgins waiting them in he'll fire.

Once again my easterner Biafla blothers, be careful grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by Olayetan(m): 11:42am On Mar 19, 2018
That's an akward decision

I'm quite sure he's gonna send 60% of his citizens to galore.
Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by debolayinka(m): 11:44am On Mar 19, 2018
python1:
Come again, what is Donald Shuku Trump saying? That our historic business should be stopped or what? Donald shuku Trump is not serious, amelica is a zoo.

We, the entire wandering Ugandans do hereby withdraw our support for Shuku Trump and we must get our PVCs to send him out of The Whitehouse, nonsense.

You couldn't make any sense.
Just get out!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by Mynd44: 11:46am On Mar 19, 2018
chloride6:

I strongly disagree with you...

Users can not be given the same offence as the motivations for each of the offences are fundamentally distinct.

Users just to want to satisfy an urge..

Traffickers are in it for the money...
Typical of America right? They can sell guns to warlords and not care but they are quick to shout about the human right abuses by the same warlords.

The users are the ones that provide the noney to fund the trade. Without the users, people won't be dying by the thousands in south and central America.
Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by chloride6: 11:47am On Mar 19, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

He's probably proud of Trump. That guy is ruthless towards traffickers.

But this wont stop trafficking..

Trafficking itself is already a death sentence...

This will only make it more expensive..
Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by Yunjeezy(m): 11:47am On Mar 19, 2018
Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by chloride6: 11:51am On Mar 19, 2018
Mynd44:

Typical of America right? They can sell guns to warlords and not care but they are quick to shout about the human right abuses by the same warlords.

The users are the ones that provide the noney to fund the trade. Without the users, people won't be dying by the thousands in south and central America.

But the south americans cultivate the same crops that are sold to kill them...

The only way to win the war on drugs is to nip it in the fields and in the super labs....

Asides from that, nothing else will work

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by thunderbabs: 11:51am On Mar 19, 2018
Trump is often clueless. The opioid problem stems majorly from all the giant pharmaceuticals, funny enough, they are medically prescribed. not even weed or cocaine.

Depression pills, hallucination pills, disorder this n that pills and the overdose syndrome of Americans is the issue.

So, he should start sentencing CEOs of those pharmas first which he cant.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by fabre4: 11:51am On Mar 19, 2018
python1:
Come again, what is Donald Shuku Trump saying? That our historic business should be stopped or what? Donald shuku Trump is not serious, amelica is a zoo.

We, the entire wandering Ugandans do hereby withdraw our support for Shuku Trump and we must get our PVCs to send him out of The Whitehouse, nonsense.
Hausa Fulani take drugs more than any other tribe...the only drug Igbo take is akpu cool

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by thunderbabs: 11:54am On Mar 19, 2018
Though unrelated. I'm still following the take over of world power from America by Russia as it unfolds. And as fate will ve it, Trump is aiding Russia accomplish that on a very large scope.

White house down.

Congrats to Russia in adv.
Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by Mynd44: 11:54am On Mar 19, 2018
chloride6:

But the south americans cultivate the same crops that are sold to kill them...

The only way to win the war on drugs is to nip it in the fields and in the super labs....

Asides from that, nothing else will work
As far as there is money to be nade, people will find a way to cultivate it. Go see what drugs has done to Guinea Bissau. The coubtry is now a landing port for the drug trade to Europe and Asia because there is money flowing from these countries.

Allowing users walk free is just silly and others will join and find a way to sell to them

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by python1: 11:55am On Mar 19, 2018
fabre4:

Hausa Fulani take drugs more than any other tribe...the only drug Igbo take is akpu cool
How many of them have faced the hangman's noose in Asia? Shuku Trump is more concerned about the criminals selling the drugs than the innocent vulnerable youths, hence the death penalty. I know say this thing go reduce IGR for some regions.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 19, 2018
chloride6:

But this wont stop trafficking..

Trafficking itself is already a death sentence...

This will only make it more expensive..

Yeah, it wont stop it but it will reduce the number of people going into that business and the price increase will make it unaffordable for certain people. It's impossible to stop drug trafficking 100%

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
Drugs from the east, terrorism from the north, 419 from the south west. I give it to 419. They have dented the Nigeria image the most and caused us more lost opportunities.
Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by chloride6: 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
Mynd44:

As far as there is money to be nade, people will find a way to cultivate it. Go see what drugs has done to Guinea Bissau. The coubtry is now a landing port for the drug trade to Europe and Asia because there is money flowing from these countries.

Allowing users walk free is just silly and others will join and find a way to sell to them

The liquid nature of money makes it difficult to monitor...

It is much easier to destroy poppy fields in the amazon than to track 1 cent..

Bottomline, the product can be stopped, the money can not...

Besides, the legislative headache that will ensue from suggesting stiffer laws will be ginormous...

How can you explain to a man that he will have to spend a few years behind bars just because he rolled up his sleeve, and shot some H up his arm?

The stiffer penalty thing would have worked 25 years ago with an older generation not this more youthful generation.

They start with ecstasy in junior high and are already doing meth by the time they have their diploma in hand..

Already weed is legal in a number of countries...

Stiffer penalties may just be another prohibition effort ....
Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by martineverest(m): 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2018
nice idea...but it will be hard to implement in a drug-ridden country like america
Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by Augiiee(m): 12:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ipobians!!!...your brother wan pour sand for una garri

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by Originalsly: 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2018
He need to tackle the pharmaceutical corporations. ...just like the FG tackled the cigarette companies. Opioid problem begins and ends with the pharmaceutical companies..... they legally get users addicted thru pain killers and other opiods prescribed by doctors....or bought over the counter in pharmacies.When users can no longer afford it...or need stronger doses...then they go to the streets where stronger but cheaper drugs are always available. ..24/,7.....heroin...morphine etc
Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
America the Hypocritical America.

If whom I sleep with is nobody's problem, how does what I put into my body, concern anybody.
I should be judged on my actions in relation to other people, not on my actions to myself.

This is Big brother at its.........
Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
ifyan:
Hmmm Oga trump weldon ohh, trying to protect is country. But seriously if Nigeria had ever have someone him believe me you we would have been where we ought to be at the right place.

You know Bubu is a disaster.

a dehveroper spotted

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by Bakrabas: 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
The Washington fat man is now following the policy of Arabs/Asia on drugs trafficking.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by EarthXmetahuman: 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
He wants to kill every Igbo man in amelika be that grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by EarthXmetahuman: 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
Dreamwaker:

You aren't making any sense. If there is no drugs on the streets, the users will not have any access to drugs.
without buyers, sellers won't have reason to sell.
Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by wasspord: 1:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
Sunofgod:
His older brother was a confirmed junkie....

Get your facts straight. Fred died of alcohol abuse which in turn is the reason why he is a teetotaler.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Seeks Death Penalty For Drug Traffickers by BlackPantherxXx: 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
IPOB population would drastically reduce....

Abeg Donald Ifeanyichukwu Trump, we voted for you nah cry cry cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Helicopter Crashes In Central London / North Korea Launches Ballistic Missile, South Korea Says / Florida Gov, De Santis Signs Bill Banning Kids Under 14 From Having SM Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.