Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

How A JS 2 Student Defined Corruption. Lol � - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How A JS 2 Student Defined Corruption. Lol � (4441 Views)

Orire Michael: JSS 2 Student Of Lagos State Model College Writes A Novel / See How My Jss 2 Student Rudely Wrote An Apology Letter To Me(photo) / JSS 2 Student Stabs School Prefect In Calabar For Wearing Wrong Stocking (2) (3) (4)

How A JS 2 Student Defined Corruption. Lol � by kennedyugo: 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
What do you think about this definition of corruption given by a JS 2 student? Is he not correct?

Re: How A JS 2 Student Defined Corruption. Lol � by d4real890(m): 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
Buhari administration is the true meaning of corruption.........that teacher no try at all he/she suppose the student half mark
Oya lalaticlala what is the definition of kworuption?

Re: How A JS 2 Student Defined Corruption. Lol � by charliejose: 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
He didn't lie nah. From the head of the house right to the rats living the house; Corruption is our motto grin

Re: How A JS 2 Student Defined Corruption. Lol � by charliejose: 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
d4real890:
Buhari administration is the true meaning of corruption.........that teacher no try at all he/she suppose the student half mark
Oya lalaticlala what is the definition of kworuption?
If you were in the same position as these "corrupt" leaders of ours, I'm sure you wouldn't be any different or even do worse self. Corruption is in our veins. It's like the food we eat.

Re: How A JS 2 Student Defined Corruption. Lol � by kinzation(m): 1:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
lol...funny student in need of a job
help a brother please get in touch
akinnifesiolumide@gmail. com
Re: How A JS 2 Student Defined Corruption. Lol � by bolu96(m): 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2018
Re: How A JS 2 Student Defined Corruption. Lol � by chubinwa(m): 5:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
U and who dey behave. take time and channel dat we to a sectional thieves
Re: How A JS 2 Student Defined Corruption. Lol � by DankPineapple: 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
Legend

Re: How A JS 2 Student Defined Corruption. Lol � by Follygunners: 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2018

Re: How A JS 2 Student Defined Corruption. Lol � by hardbody: 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
charliejose:
If you were in the same position as these "corrupt" leaders of ours, I'm sure you wouldn't be any different or even do worse self. Corruption is in our vains. It's like the food we eat.

It is spelt as 'veins'.....

Thank you.
Re: How A JS 2 Student Defined Corruption. Lol � by dayleke: 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
That student needs to sit up o..
Did anyone see the definition of marriage ?

" Marriage is defined as the together of two or more people to become husband and wife."

He/She also gave examples of different kinds of marriages...

Traditional, white, CULT marriages...

This really serious....

Re: How A JS 2 Student Defined Corruption. Lol � by Cletus77(m): 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
Corruption is everywhere in the world but the problem is dat Nigerians openly flaunt it

Re: How A JS 2 Student Defined Corruption. Lol � by giftedheart1(m): 11:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
Cletus77:
Corruption is everywhere in the world but the problem is dat Nigerians openly flaunt it
thank you o my brother.
Re: How A JS 2 Student Defined Corruption. Lol � by Pacesetter123(m): 11:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
chubinwa:
U and who dey behave. take time and channel dat we to a sectional thieves
kikikikikikikikiii
Re: How A JS 2 Student Defined Corruption. Lol � by Pacesetter123(m): 12:07am On Mar 20, 2018
dayleke:
That student needs to sit up o..
Did anyone see the definition of marriage ?

" Marriage is defined as the together of two or more people to become husband and wife."

He/She also gave examples of different kinds of marriages...

Traditional, white, CULT marriages...

This really serious....
[color=#000099][/color] grin grin ;Dkikikikikikikiki....also check definition of poverty.Dis gal or boi is very funny!!
Re: How A JS 2 Student Defined Corruption. Lol � by swagguElite(m): 4:17am On Mar 20, 2018
Cletus77:
wooooooh! ....bro! ...dats sum fvcked up shii yu just said! ....... Corruption is everywhere obviously but why is that it is the African countries that have serious economic problems due to it! ....it's simple! .....They steal n move the money to other countries thereby boosting their economic wealth ....it woud all be different if these guys stole n spend it in our country ......money doesn't stay in a place bruf! ...it moves!

So yu can't tell me ....if those stolen funds are spent in our country it won't circulate! ....its not possible!

If I ever in anyway sounded rude to you! ....forgive the tone .... Tins like dis gets my muscle intensed! .....so I hope we gud! wink
Re: How A JS 2 Student Defined Corruption. Lol � by dayleke: 6:13am On Mar 20, 2018
And where is Lala.... sef?
Re: How A JS 2 Student Defined Corruption. Lol � by julius976(m): 7:08am On Mar 20, 2018
buhari administration defines corruption.
sense will not kill me
Re: How A JS 2 Student Defined Corruption. Lol � by kennybelle: 9:44am On Mar 20, 2018
I wonder why his own tittle is even an 'O', JSS2 for that matter. what happened to their English Language teacher?
Re: How A JS 2 Student Defined Corruption. Lol � by charliejose: 9:46am On Mar 20, 2018
hardbody:

It is spelt as 'veins'.....
I
Thank you.
Your comprehension of the message passed across is what's important. And I do hope your "prowess" in English language is adding anything to your account.
Re: How A JS 2 Student Defined Corruption. Lol � by hardbody: 11:50am On Mar 20, 2018
charliejose:
Your comprehension of the message passed across is what's important. And I do hope your "prowess" in English language is adding anything to your account.

Brainless.

On your second question, yes. I earn money playing with words, both oral and written. Any further questions?
Re: How A JS 2 Student Defined Corruption. Lol � by charliejose: 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
hardbody:

Brainless.

On your second question, yes. I earn money playing with words, both oral and written. Any further questions?
Child run along and go play. I don't have time bantering words with kids.
Re: How A JS 2 Student Defined Corruption. Lol � by TourismMan(m): 11:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
dayleke:
And where is Lala.... sef?
I sent you a mail Sir. Please do reply. God bless you.
Re: How A JS 2 Student Defined Corruption. Lol � by dayleke: 7:05am On Mar 21, 2018
TourismMan:

I sent you a mail Sir. Please do reply. God bless you.

Responded since yesterday.
God bless you too.
Re: How A JS 2 Student Defined Corruption. Lol � by TourismMan(m): 2:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
dayleke:

Responded since yesterday. God bless you too.
You have a new mail Sir. God bless you as you check and reply.
Re: How A JS 2 Student Defined Corruption. Lol � by Cletus77(m): 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
swagguElite:
wooooooh! ....bro! ...dats sum fvcked up shii yu just said! ....... Corruption is everywhere obviously but why is that it is the African countries that have serious economic problems due to it! ....it's simple! .....They steal n move the money to other countries thereby boosting their economic wealth ....it woud all be different if these guys stole n spend it in our country ......money doesn't stay in a place bruf! ...it moves!

So yu can't tell me ....if those stolen funds are spent in our country it won't circulate! ....its not possible!

If I ever in anyway sounded rude to you! ....forgive the tone .... Tins like dis gets my muscle intensed! .....so I hope we gud! wink
Youve made ur point nah
Am ok witit

Re: How A JS 2 Student Defined Corruption. Lol � by TourismMan(m): 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
dayleke:

Still waiting for your reply Sir. Thanks.
Re: How A JS 2 Student Defined Corruption. Lol � by TourismMan(m): 10:06am On Mar 23, 2018
dayleke:

Hello Sir, no reply for that my mail?
Re: How A JS 2 Student Defined Corruption. Lol � by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
Hi you sent me a mail
TourismMan:

Hello Sir, no reply for that my mail?
Re: How A JS 2 Student Defined Corruption. Lol � by TourismMan(m): 11:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
DonPiiko:
Hi you sent me a mail
Yes I did. How do I send you a mail please?
Re: How A JS 2 Student Defined Corruption. Lol � by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 24, 2018
Use please don't quote
TourismMan:

Yes I did. How do I send you a mail please?

Esut Post Ume Result Is Out / Uniben Diploma - Help! / How To Get Internship Placement With Schlumberger Nigeria