Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,335 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

WAEC Is Confused – MURIC, Reveals What Timetable Can Cause In Nigeria - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Is Confused – MURIC, Reveals What Timetable Can Cause In Nigeria (25628 Views)

Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) / But WAEC Is No Longer What It Used To Be. Nigeria Has Happened To WAEC. / WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Is Confused – MURIC, Reveals What Timetable Can Cause In Nigeria by MistaBabz: 2:58am On Mar 20, 2018
Despite all the over-spirituality Nigeria is the worst country in all ramifications. Religion is the main problem of this country
Re: WAEC Is Confused – MURIC, Reveals What Timetable Can Cause In Nigeria by BetaThings: 4:15am On Mar 20, 2018
LibertyRep:
It's depressing how some people just throw insults without even considering the facts raised by the man.

Christians hate polygamy
And they hate having another religion beside Christianity in the country
Re: WAEC Is Confused – MURIC, Reveals What Timetable Can Cause In Nigeria by BetaThings: 4:17am On Mar 20, 2018
victoronyekwelu:
what join waec with religion now? people will just stay and be looking for trouble since the history of waec they have been writing on Fridays and nobody complained

TheDevilIsALai:
Why not agitate for Friday to be a school-free day across Nigeria?

Why are you limiting it to just WAEC?

idiot

Robisky001:
Religion of pieces.... This Mumuric Prof. Became very vocal under this dispensation aren't surprise by the way.

Whenever a Christian alleges that Christianity is love, I just go to Nairaland to pull out an article about religion
EOD
QED
Re: WAEC Is Confused – MURIC, Reveals What Timetable Can Cause In Nigeria by BetaThings: 4:24am On Mar 20, 2018
TheDevilIsALai:
[s][/s]

Which FG office closes by 1pm?

Is this rule applied to Federal Universities and Polys?

I hope you realise that FG offices used to open on Saturday
It was cancelled and the closing time extended for Mon - Friday extended to compensate for the Saturday hours lost
This was done by Gowon, a Christian president, for the sake of 7th Day Adventists
Re: WAEC Is Confused – MURIC, Reveals What Timetable Can Cause In Nigeria by BetaThings: 4:25am On Mar 20, 2018
Nbote:
Dis man is madt... First he complained about d timetable and it was adjusted .. Now u want 3hrs for prayers dat lasts for less than 20mins... He shld jus go ahead and ask for an Islamic republic ..

And the sermon is 20 mins?
Is that what Christians get too?
Or has CAN changed its mind about Nigerian being a secular country

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Is Confused – MURIC, Reveals What Timetable Can Cause In Nigeria by BetaThings: 4:26am On Mar 20, 2018
ekems2017:
Sorry sir. You are the one that is confuse. You and your cohort complained about the timetable. It was adjusted to favour the people you spoke for and you are still complaining. Kilode

Have you read what he wrote?
Re: WAEC Is Confused – MURIC, Reveals What Timetable Can Cause In Nigeria by BetaThings: 4:28am On Mar 20, 2018
TheDevilIsALai:
Why not agitate for Friday to be a school-free day across Nigeria?

Why are you limiting it to just WAEC?

idiot

https://www.nairaland.com/4407108/prophet-andrew-ejimadus-members-lick
Re: WAEC Is Confused – MURIC, Reveals What Timetable Can Cause In Nigeria by new2012: 6:02am On Mar 20, 2018
BlackManta:

Nonsense.
So now you are accusing me of being a muslim.

Please open my profile and go through my topics and you'll be shocked at how much of an ATHEIST i am.

I'm an ATHEIST not a MUSLIM.

Go through my profile.

Isreal are JEWS not CHRISTIANS.

What do you expect.

Sabbath day for Jews is on Saturday.

I have studied the origin of work free day is some countries, especially the christian dominated countries.

Emperor Constantine declared Sunday as work free day for christians.

The calender was amended and many christian countries including Britian adopted the calender.

Do your own research.

The british calender that Nigeria is using as pertaining work free days was clearly influenced by christianity which was a dominant religion in Europe during the time of Constantine.

http://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.britannica.com/topic/Sunday-day-of-week&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiotKHM9PjZAhVE1hQKHcKLD7QQFgghMAY&usg=AOvVaw2_RmfjikveIS1gX3UAbf_J

Dude, you're a Muslim, you most likely converted to atheism from Islam...

Posting topics on a public forum doesn't have anything to do with ur religion..

You're heavily inclined to Islam.

By the way the post wasn't really abt the exam time table but why always threaten with violence at whatever they choose to say, always the threats of violent, disruption of peace, why?

Enjoy your Islamic atheism bro. Goodluck!
Re: WAEC Is Confused – MURIC, Reveals What Timetable Can Cause In Nigeria by new2012: 6:04am On Mar 20, 2018
BetaThings:

Have you read what he wrote?

Hoping u don't turn violent shortly..
Re: WAEC Is Confused – MURIC, Reveals What Timetable Can Cause In Nigeria by Afamed: 6:13am On Mar 20, 2018
chloride6:

Sunday is not a working day in China, Japan and India.
Then why is Sunday a work free day in Nigeria?
Re: WAEC Is Confused – MURIC, Reveals What Timetable Can Cause In Nigeria by Afamed: 6:24am On Mar 20, 2018
talk2percy:
Respected as what, for what? Say unah me wetin?? Muslims are becoming deadlier than cancer. What is even wrong with this religion called Islam?
They are becoming deadlier simply because they ask for their right? Hypocritic you are. I would simply have taken your submission in good faith if Sunday and Saturday have been a working days. When Christians could not agree on which day is a Sabbath day, both Sunday and Saturday were declared as work free days. Simply Muslims demand few hrs free on Friday to attend their Jumat service prayer, they have suddenly turned deadlier. Like I said before, your level of intolerance is alarming.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Is Confused – MURIC, Reveals What Timetable Can Cause In Nigeria by BlackManta(m): 8:25am On Mar 20, 2018
new2012:

By the way the post wasn't really abt the exam time table but why always threaten with violence at whatever they choose to say, always the threats of violent, disruption of peace, why?

Go through my profile.

I'm an atheist and an ex-christian.

I created a thread about my change of faith LAST YEAR.

You deliberately omited that thread, didn't you

I wont argue with you.

Say whatever you want about me.
It wont change the truth.

My profile speaks for me.

This is the thread i created last year, narrating my journey from Christianity to atheism.

If you like keep calling me ex-muslim, it wont change the truth about my life.

https://www.nairaland.com/4238374/atheists-converted-christian-families.....share-expirience

1 Like

Re: WAEC Is Confused – MURIC, Reveals What Timetable Can Cause In Nigeria by ImaIma1(f): 9:48am On Mar 20, 2018
Please my flight on Sunday is by 9:15am. I want to start a protest so that they can move it to enable me attend church service.
Re: WAEC Is Confused – MURIC, Reveals What Timetable Can Cause In Nigeria by Almost1122: 10:34am On Mar 20, 2018
new2012:

because that is only language that Nigeria Government understand!
Re: WAEC Is Confused – MURIC, Reveals What Timetable Can Cause In Nigeria by chloride6: 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
Afamed:

Then why is Sunday a work free day in Nigeria?

Because monday to friday are the internationally accepted days of work.

This has nothing to do with christianity, Hinduism, Shintoism, Taoism or Buddhism.
Re: WAEC Is Confused – MURIC, Reveals What Timetable Can Cause In Nigeria by ZombieTAMER: 2:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
seguntijan:

Who is more confused here?
We live in a world where 2 + 2 = 5, Just as 1 + 1 +1 = 1
If you are confused �,
Who is god?
Jesus
Is Jesus the son of Mary?
Yes
Who created Mary?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus
Jesus is the begotten son.
Yes
Who is his father?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus.
Jesus is a servant of God?
Yes
Who is God?
Jesus.
Jesus died on the cross?
Yes
Who resurrected him?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus
Jesus is a messenger?
Yes
Who sent him?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus.
Did Jesus worship while on earth? Yes
Whom did he worship?
God.
Who is God?
Jesus.
Did God have a beginning?
No....
Then who was born on 25 DEC?Jesus.
Who is God?
Jesus.
Where's God?
In heaven
How many are there in heaven?Only one God.
Where's Jesus?
He is sitted on the right hand of his father.
Who is God?
Jesus.
Then how many are they in heaven?
Only one God
Then how many seats?
One
Where's Jesus?
Seated next to God.
Then how are they seated?
On one chair
Its only understood by those with the holy spirit.
Who is God?
Jesus.
Ha haha what a confusion.

Imagine how difficult it must be for a two year old to learn calculus... That's how it's difficult to teach you the things of faith and spirit

Ogbeni.. Go back to your motor park
Re: WAEC Is Confused – MURIC, Reveals What Timetable Can Cause In Nigeria by victoronyekwelu(m): 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
Mblingz:
why not saying that they should be writting exam on sunday while u ar preparing to go to church. think b4 u talk
mumu we have five working days even in Islamic countries Saturday and Sundays are weekend for rest that how it have been grow up to reality and stop talk about your religion you know nothing about
Re: WAEC Is Confused – MURIC, Reveals What Timetable Can Cause In Nigeria by victoronyekwelu(m): 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
gateleo:

Which trouble Mr Right? What the Prof is asking for is not too much...your reasons are why Nigeria can not moved forward.....
borrow a brain get an eye glasses then read the article again
Re: WAEC Is Confused – MURIC, Reveals What Timetable Can Cause In Nigeria by victoronyekwelu(m): 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
maasoap:
Now, we're complaining.
complain to your ancestors that created calendar
Re: WAEC Is Confused – MURIC, Reveals What Timetable Can Cause In Nigeria by victoronyekwelu(m): 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
maasoap:
Now, we're complaining.
maasoap:
Now, we're complaining.
Re: WAEC Is Confused – MURIC, Reveals What Timetable Can Cause In Nigeria by new2012: 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
BlackManta:

Go through my profile.

I'm an atheist and an ex-christian.

I created a thread about my change of faith LAST YEAR.

You deliberately omited that thread, didn't you

I wont argue with you.

Say whatever you want about me.
It wont change the truth.

My profile speaks for me.

This is the thread i created last year, narrating my journey from Christianity to atheism.

If you like keep calling me ex-muslim, it wont change the truth about my life.

https://www.nairaland.com/4238374/atheists-converted-christian-families.....share-expirience

Enjoy your Islamic atheism in peace.

BTW, I saw ur thread on change of religion from Christianity to atheism and it didn't make any sense.. The cause of ur confusion were absolute gibberish." A donkey talking...bla bla bla" you're have achpice to religion so not going to deliberate that with you. Enjoy ur Islamic atheism in peace
Re: WAEC Is Confused – MURIC, Reveals What Timetable Can Cause In Nigeria by rabzy: 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
Kennydoc:

Sunday is the day Christians chose as their sabbath day

Christians have no sabbath day of the week, it was never commanded and therefore its not sacrosant. Judaism have always observe a friday-saturday sabbath and that has nothing to do with xtians
Re: WAEC Is Confused – MURIC, Reveals What Timetable Can Cause In Nigeria by rabzy: 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

Imagine how difficult it must be for a two year old to learn calculus... That's how it's difficult to teach you the things of faith and spirit

Ogbeni.. Go back to your motor park

there is nothing about faith and spirit in the matter, the trinity has been a disputed doctrine by men of faith for over a 1000 yrs, they didnt come from a motor park. No come form one spiritual level here. Jesus came to reconcile us to his father not to confuse us.
Re: WAEC Is Confused – MURIC, Reveals What Timetable Can Cause In Nigeria by ZombieTAMER: 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
rabzy:

there is nothing about faith and spirit in the matter, the trinity has been a disputed doctrine by men of faith for over a 1000 yrs, they didnt come from a motor park. No come form one spiritual level here. Jesus came to reconcile us to his father not to confuse us.

Re: WAEC Is Confused – MURIC, Reveals What Timetable Can Cause In Nigeria by Afamed: 5:48am On Mar 21, 2018
chloride6:

Because monday to friday are the internationally accepted days of work.

This has nothing to do with christianity, Hinduism, Shintoism, Taoism or Buddhism.

You are full of contradiction in all your posts. One you said India, Japan and China do not observe Saturday and Sunday as work free day, in another post you claimed Monday to Friday are internationally accepted days of work. I really can see where your loyalty lies. Do have a good day.
Re: WAEC Is Confused – MURIC, Reveals What Timetable Can Cause In Nigeria by BlackManta(m): 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
new2012:

Enjoy your Islamic atheism in peace.

BTW, I saw ur thread on change of religion from Christianity to atheism and it didn't make any sense.. The cause of ur confusion were absolute gibberish." A donkey talking...bla bla bla" you're have achpice to religion so not going to deliberate that with you. Enjoy ur Islamic atheism in peace

Thank you.
Re: WAEC Is Confused – MURIC, Reveals What Timetable Can Cause In Nigeria by Cityguy: 10:44am On Mar 30, 2018
Hahaha.. No surprises there. Always competing from day one. If Christianity is not drawn into the equation e never complete grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me / OAU Lecturer Slaps Student / ‘Expel Students With Less Than 0.5 CGPA’ – Anthony Onwuka, Minister Of State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.