Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 (395 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Demills: 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
Special Greetings to Everyone on the forum!!
Am a Nigerian Currently residing in Malaysia and currently enrolled in One of Malaysian's Universities.
I applied for study permit to Canada through the paper route but was refused on these Grounds,

You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision,i considered several factors including:
(i) Travel Histoy
(ii)Immigration status in country of residence.
(iii) Family ties in country of residence and canada
(iv) Purpose of visit
(v) Employment status in country of residence
(vi) Personal assets and financial status

Other Reasons:
Your Proposed studies are not reasonable in light of your qualifications,previous studies,Employment or lack thereof,level of establishment,language abilities,your future prospects and plans.

Please someone should clarify me on all these because
--For the immigration status in country of residence,i submitted my immigration student pass/ student ikad/permit
--For the purpose of visit i submitted my study plan
--for the Travel History, Malaysia immigration stamps are on my Passport.
--For the Employment Status in country of Residence, As a student you are not allowed to work in Malaysia. And on the Singapore Checklist which Malaysia VAC uses, it states if you have left fulltime studies for 2yrs, you submit CV but am currently schooling so i didnt submit CV.

- For proposed studies are not in reasonable light of your qualifications.Well i have a HND in Elect/Elect Engineering But applied for a Bsc in Computer Science. Is there any law in canada that says someone cannot switch courses?

Please Gurus in the forum, Throw your Advice Or do i need to apply for GCMS,How do i do that since am not in canada or have a canadian PR, THANKS
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by justwise(m): 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2018

(1)

Water Discus Hotel - The Amazing Underwater Hotel / [PHOTOS] BREAKING NEWS: Truck Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lagos / 4 Fully-funded Institute Scholarships For International Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.