Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

I Can Stay Up To A Year Without Sex– Married Actress, Sylvia Anyanwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Stay Up To A Year Without Sex– Married Actress, Sylvia Anyanwu (834 Views)

Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life / Crowncy Anyanwu: "I Am A Virgin, Rich Men Make Me Wet" (Photos) / "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Stay Up To A Year Without Sex– Married Actress, Sylvia Anyanwu by roselyneffiong(f): 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
Pretty Nollywood actress, Sylvia Anyanwu-Olisa, is a fast-rising woman who would stop at nothing to achieve her desired goals.

Unlike some other women who believe sex is a strong bond that keeps relationship smooth sailing, the Aguiyi Ironsi star actress is of a different opinion. According to her, sex is not food; it’s just a means to an end, as she can stay several months without having it.

Hear her: “My husband is a movie producer, who sometimes stays on location for months, I do miss him but he has work to do. I can stay months, even up to a year without sex. After all, sex is not food. I’m a sex-sex kind of person. We have constant communication that keeps us in the know of each other’s activities and we are fine.”

Sylvia, who welcomed her baby girl on November 1, 2016 in the United States just three months after marriage, said she never saw herself walking down the aisle with a producer. “I didn’t plan to marry a producer. We were friends, then we fell in love and the rest is history. Well, I got pregnant before marriage but we have been planning the wedding before I took in.

“Although, I wasn’t ready to settle down then, because I was trying to push my career forward, I never wanted abortion either or a child out of wedlock. So, I had to brace up and accept the marriage proposal. I believe it’s God’s time and we love each other dearly,” she explained.

Read More: http://www.todaysecho.com/

Re: I Can Stay Up To A Year Without Sex– Married Actress, Sylvia Anyanwu by Shedrack777: 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
but just don't masturbate
Re: I Can Stay Up To A Year Without Sex– Married Actress, Sylvia Anyanwu by internationalman(m): 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
Note-: She said nothing about masturbation.
Re: I Can Stay Up To A Year Without Sex– Married Actress, Sylvia Anyanwu by ifex370(m): 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
News flash!

You can live your entire life without sex sad

Why is sex so celebrated in this perverted world
Re: I Can Stay Up To A Year Without Sex– Married Actress, Sylvia Anyanwu by qmd24(m): 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
Stupid wife. Beauty without brain
Re: I Can Stay Up To A Year Without Sex– Married Actress, Sylvia Anyanwu by Jakumo(m): 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
What this lady is trying to convey is that she has come to terms with the notion of her husband humping the 20-year-old nanny, whilst awaiting her turn once a year, like an obedient housewife.
Re: I Can Stay Up To A Year Without Sex– Married Actress, Sylvia Anyanwu by Adoptson: 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
Even me too.

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Dangote’s Daughter’s Wedding Shut Down Lagos! / #bbnaija: Nigerian Lady Blasts Cee-c, Says She Is A Psychopath / Ex Bbnaija 2018 Housemate Ahneeka Bald Head Hit Or Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.