Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,836 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Man Dies In Finland, While On The Phone With His Wife In Nigeria (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dies In Finland, While On The Phone With His Wife In Nigeria (photo) (40624 Views)

Man Killed His Wife In Adamawa, Locked Her Up At Home & Fled To Ondo State / Man Dies On Top Of A Palm Tree In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) / Man Dies Hours After Engaging In A Fight With His Wife In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies In Finland, While On The Phone With His Wife In Nigeria (photo) by stano2(m): 8:26am On Mar 20, 2018
RIP
Re: Man Dies In Finland, While On The Phone With His Wife In Nigeria (photo) by Lexusgs430: 8:30am On Mar 20, 2018
No be this kin call we suppose answer from Baba o..... Dos of una wey dey expect call....
Re: Man Dies In Finland, While On The Phone With His Wife In Nigeria (photo) by zinaunreal(m): 8:40am On Mar 20, 2018
Village people have gotten visa
Re: Man Dies In Finland, While On The Phone With His Wife In Nigeria (photo) by theapeman: 8:52am On Mar 20, 2018
Spiritual arrow from village people VIA through phone call. cry
Re: Man Dies In Finland, While On The Phone With His Wife In Nigeria (photo) by coputa(m): 9:07am On Mar 20, 2018
Africa(black) science of Darkness operating from the top of trees in contrast with European(white) science of light operating from the moon.
When they say blacks are the enemies of progress,it is not an understatement.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Finland, While On The Phone With His Wife In Nigeria (photo) by coputa(m): 9:16am On Mar 20, 2018
wizzyenya:
after Satan fear village people
The people living in the cities are from different villages,the city is more dangerous than the village.
Re: Man Dies In Finland, While On The Phone With His Wife In Nigeria (photo) by 2shur: 9:21am On Mar 20, 2018
was it a phone explosion or wat
so u mean say uptown sef dey give over full current
y cant ppl use bluetooth and allow phone charge
or better still disconnect frm power source before making calls
Re: Man Dies In Finland, While On The Phone With His Wife In Nigeria (photo) by Buffalowings3(m): 9:22am On Mar 20, 2018
See that tattoo on his arm
Re: Man Dies In Finland, While On The Phone With His Wife In Nigeria (photo) by dtruth50: 9:25am On Mar 20, 2018
Wen a white man creates a phone and
you video chat with your brother you call
it technology but when your Grandmother
in the village use a mirror to see you in
the village you call it witchcraft. It's about
tym we value our Nigerian products...which kind of face look look bi dat...Me is
doesn't like that o
Re: Man Dies In Finland, While On The Phone With His Wife In Nigeria (photo) by Arabiyyas: 9:25am On Mar 20, 2018
Mr.biose RIP
Re: Man Dies In Finland, While On The Phone With His Wife In Nigeria (photo) by mafolayomi(f): 9:46am On Mar 20, 2018
Hope the wife won't be accused of killing him though, like this particular tribe that like attaching any man's death to his wife.... RIP young ma. I have asked them why this is so before, and I was td because the wife is the closest and should be able to prevent death or any harm from coming to him. God help us
Re: Man Dies In Finland, While On The Phone With His Wife In Nigeria (photo) by sobastical: 10:15am On Mar 20, 2018
sotall:
Is this how you plan to grow your online business?

By throwing shades from your innermost dark side at a tribe whose member may just be your next client...

Bros..think am well well

Speak sense to him bro

Maybe he is still underestimating the power of SM. The internet never forgets.
Re: Man Dies In Finland, While On The Phone With His Wife In Nigeria (photo) by izzyboi(m): 10:17am On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Man Dies In Finland, While On The Phone With His Wife In Nigeria (photo) by labelle123(f): 10:33am On Mar 20, 2018
village people at work
Re: Man Dies In Finland, While On The Phone With His Wife In Nigeria (photo) by kachi19: 10:57am On Mar 20, 2018
byemx06:
village people will b singing is ow work oooo soft work.

Oh my Jinsos grin grin
Re: Man Dies In Finland, While On The Phone With His Wife In Nigeria (photo) by Ennny(f): 11:12am On Mar 20, 2018
he was obviously murdered.
Re: Man Dies In Finland, While On The Phone With His Wife In Nigeria (photo) by urvillagepeoplee(m): 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
wizzyenya:
after Satan fear village people
iffa slap u
Re: Man Dies In Finland, While On The Phone With His Wife In Nigeria (photo) by urvillagepeoplee(m): 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
Cekpo34:
Village people (VP 101) grin
iffa bite u
Re: Man Dies In Finland, While On The Phone With His Wife In Nigeria (photo) by urvillagepeoplee(m): 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nutase:
Village people were monitoring that call.
u dey try me abi??
Re: Man Dies In Finland, While On The Phone With His Wife In Nigeria (photo) by Habyz(m): 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
R.I.P to him. What's it with the “Nigerian Mentality”? A man dies and it is already being attributed to some village people. If we continue to think like this I don't think we will ever grow as a country.
Re: Man Dies In Finland, While On The Phone With His Wife In Nigeria (photo) by makahlj2: 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
It's cold in Finland this time of the year.
Re: Man Dies In Finland, While On The Phone With His Wife In Nigeria (photo) by Cekpo34(m): 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
wwwtortoise:

Is that what the autopsy report reads?

Ask the scientist... For now, I'm a traditionalist grin
Re: Man Dies In Finland, While On The Phone With His Wife In Nigeria (photo) by ooshinibos: 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
I will love to hear what the wife asked the man on the phone before he passed out , it must be related to Money :-)
Re: Man Dies In Finland, While On The Phone With His Wife In Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
It seems like every death in Nigeria albeit natural is attributed to something indecorous. The decedent might have died of heart attack, but due to the societal beliefs and culture, his demise is blamed on some member of the immediate or extended family. I might add for a good reason in some cases. Hopefully, the autopsy would show the cause of death.
Re: Man Dies In Finland, While On The Phone With His Wife In Nigeria (photo) by johnexxums: 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
JOIN THE SOCIAL-MEDIA-MARKETING -REVOLUTION
JOIN THE SOCIAL-MEDIA-MARKETING REVOLUTION

Move...................
Re: Man Dies In Finland, While On The Phone With His Wife In Nigeria (photo) by eghosa77: 6:10am On Mar 21, 2018
AKMoney1:
Is the wife from Edo? grin grin

Na joke ooo cheesy cheesy

You need help to reset your brain?
Re: Man Dies In Finland, While On The Phone With His Wife In Nigeria (photo) by johnexxums: 11:36am On Mar 21, 2018
yes oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASTMA To Discipline Female Officer Who Punched A Passenger In Viral Video / Scared Man Dies After Jumping Into The Sea During A Random Police Raid In Lagos / 17-yr-old Commits Suicide Over Failed Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.